Is this worth watching? I wasn't around when it was realised so i font know the general opinion on it

is this worth watching? I wasn't around when it was realised so i font know the general opinion on it.

Im talking watch it in bed without worrying to much if i fall asleep after 30mins

no it was shit

When it came out, the consensus I got was that it looked great and it was worth watching in cinema. Not sure if holds up now, though.

Honestly? No.

Watched it when it came out on >Netflix, and I have zero desire to watch it again.

>holds up now
you make it sound like it was released ages ago

Yes, it's pretty good. Way better than Civil Bore. The fx, all the magic shit, and the finale look really cool.

Not trying to be Sup Forums but

>in Nepal
>everyone around is Nepalese
>somehow gets robbed by the ONE white guy in the entire country

I don't know how Sup Forums didn't flip out more at that scene.

>7's of truth
guess i'll patch it. I dont like the guy anyway

Hell no.

Capeshit? Yeah, nah

it's ok for the visuals but I didn't really like any of the characters and story

marvel capeshit #28

the only things I remember about this shitshow are terrible pop music quips and that my waifu Rachel was in it

Now that the dust has finally had time to settle, and further evidenced by his inclusion in Ragarok: He should have just kept his accent. It's such a strong, commanding voice rendered weak and awkward as he strains for the wishy washy American accent. Stephen Strange being British would truly not matter, he's not Bruce Wayne or Steve Rogers.

>shitshow
>This dramatic hyperbole.
> I didnt like it so it was a "shitshow!"

No. Its okay but theres better ways to kill time.

Where were you when it came out OP?

the visuals were pretty. id like to watch it on drugs

it was a shitshow though, boring movie with rehashed plot and characters.

>but muh visuals

those were like 5% of the running time, the rest was just your average marvel flick

>is it worth watching
with a girl or your employed, sex having, male friends yeah. If you're alone and are not currently sexually active, employed and part of a healthy social circle then no user you shouldn't watch capeshit

any suggestions for easy watching?

Columbia

Is there a worth watching MCU movie?

shitshow implies it was a mess, all over the place, nonsensical, if anything it was too safe/rote

it was a shit fucking show, deal with it marveldrone

GotG 1/2
Thor: Ragnarok
Ant-Man

You'll need to elaborate a bit

>plebs fear what they don't understand

GotG 1/2 are just so reddit, and i hate using that term but the whole 'lol guys 80's music because im from earth, remember that lol'. 'dance off bro', 'pacman'

unironically valarian was 10 times better than GotG at the same sort of film

look, you don't have to feel bad for liking shitty flicks

the only good ones are the Guardians of the Galaxy movies

>the only good ones are the Guardians of the Galaxy movies
I find they're so fucking annoying

>GotG 1/2 are just so reddit, and i hate using that term but the whole 'lol guys 80's music because im from earth, remember that lol'. 'dance off bro', 'pacman'

If you're a fan of capeshit like I am you'll love it. Otherwise don't bother

Yes, it's surprisingly good for a Marvel flick. I'd give it a 7/10

New York City has always been part of his character.

they are the only capeshit with decent character interactions, plus the cast is pretty good all around

comics are shit and boring

If you're planning on going asleep, then this movie is perfect. It's very boring and uninteresting. If you wanna watch it like an actual movie, then I'd pass.

eh i was done with the marvel formula i didnt even finish it

thought it was worse than GOTG2, Thor 3. or Homecoming

The neighborhood, yeah, but he could still be a transplant. It just feels like his voice is wasted.

Also Gunn is a visionary director of action and aesthetics, meticulously story-boarding, rehearsing, micromanaging the design, and it comes through as a personal labor of love, rather than empty Russoshit.

Winter Soldier actually the only good capeshit besides Nolan bc it was a 'grown up' story like an political thriller rather then kids shit

GotG reminds me of Futurama for some reason, the whole crew going on adventures and stuff. Plus it spawned some actually memorable characters. Compare it to trash like the Thor movies or Civil war

>I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL!