Bryan Cranston Believes Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein Could Be Given a Second Chance

indiewire.com/2017/11/bryan-cranston-believes-kevin-spacey-harvey-weinstein-second-chance-sexual-harassment-1201897266/

>“It would take time, it would take a society to forgive them, and it would take tremendous contrition on their part, And a knowingness that they have a deeply rooted psychological and emotional problem and it takes years to mend that. If they were to show us that they put the work in and were truly sorry and making amends and not defending their actions but asking for forgiveness then maybe down the road there is room for that. Maybe so. Then it would be up to us to determine, case by case, whether or not this person deserves a second chance.

>We should let that open. We shouldn’t close it off and say, ‘To hell with him, rot, and go away from us for the rest of your life.’ Let’s not do that. Let’s be bigger than that. Let’s leave it open for the few who can make it through that gauntlet of trouble and who have reclaimed their life and their dignity and their respect for others. Maybe it’s possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im4OWEoYdA4
bbc.com/news/av/entertainment-arts-41973917/bryan-cranston-there-may-be-a-way-back-for-weinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=qoWD5DrGc-M
youtube.com/watch?v=oICADzliAkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spacey maybe, weinstein no way

He's rapey too

Covering his ass because he’s next. Dumb libtard rapist.

I'm waiting for the contrition.

YO MR WHITE PUT YOUR DICK AWAY

so who did he diddle?

Cameo in Better Call Saul averted

in what way

Literally who?

But to address the content, it's not like either one has lost their first chance. They're both quite obviously innocent.

>2014
>Brian Cranston is the god of reddit as le epic breaking bad man
>2017
>he's an evil WHITE MALE shitlord who needs to be destroyed upboats if u agree

oh how the mighty have fallen

based contrarian cranston

is cranston a rapist too? i haven't been keeping up.

Oh shit... Cranston's diddled someone, hasn't he?

Any day now Dewey will come out about how Hal made him pet his pet snake until it threw up

Pretty sure everyone here was sucking his dick too.

pretty much

>still trying to keep gibson down

hyprocrites to the very end

they're all rapists (men)

too nice, hiding something, likely rape

Nah only turbobrainlets like him or breanking fart

aaaaaaand he's blacklisted

NEXT
E
X
T

I think he's just narcissistic

yep there was a recent item about him sexually harassing teen extras in malcom of the middle set

inb4 that dewey rumor

That kind of goes without saying when talking about actors.

Pretty sure I've seen him listed on pedo rumor list a while ago. Makes sense

The irony after starring in Trumbo would be so overwhelming that I would probably be in a daze for weeks.

Based Hal, talking sense into a void.

remember when he sexually assaulted julia louis-dreyfus as she went up to get an award?

>mostly movie actor
>horror
>cranston
wut

it was preplanned

>horror
I guess he means Godzilla? Also...

How reliable is this?

Read it again retard. It said he is capable of doing that, as in it's an actor with great range, which Cranston absolutely has.

you mean premeditated

thank god for jimmy kimmel or johnny fallon or whoever that is

you typically don't describe someone of having range into a genre they haven't displayed having range into, oh, and nice avoidance of the mostly movie descriptor that doesn't remotely fit cranston's mostly tv career

Pretty reasoned argument. It's obvious he isn't aware of the level that this sexual misconduct is at. He thinks these are isolated incidents.

He's asking for nuance and reason in what is a witch hunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Im4OWEoYdA4

Jimmy is the only one who looks like a douche here

Dewy's revenge is coming

Who is fucking pulling the strings here, this shit isn't fucking happenstance. Literally a mass culling of celebrities, was Weinstein really covering everyone's ass?

it's america, the rich will get a pass anyway.

a second chance for weinstein at what? what the fuck did he even do in this business?

The IndieWire article is trash clickbait. The actual BBC interview is better.

bbc.com/news/av/entertainment-arts-41973917/bryan-cranston-there-may-be-a-way-back-for-weinstein

It's a fad,like figit spinners or caring about black people.

Was it rape?

weinstein and spacey deserve to go down

King Cuck should get another chance though, imagine the material he could get out of this for a new Louie season

No.

It's just an empowerment thing. A snowball effect if you will.

In the past, anyone who talked about pedowood openly would be instantly blacklisted, but as soon as this started, it was a floodgate.

The more people see this happen, the more it'll come out as people naturally start to go "Oh shit, I can talk about what happened to me now"

The reverse effect is that it's literally just he said/ she said bullshit right now. There's no way to prove 95% of it, so there's almost some of these allegations that are false, and no way to tell the difference.

Weinstein was just the first

>has hollywood connections
>accusations started shortly after he became a free agent
>said he would be more effective on the outside

Fidget spinners can legitimately lower stress

anything is possible as long as you have the correct political views

is this a joke that went too far?

this.

So can going for a walk. so can meditation. So can masturbating. So can a lot of things

Fidget spinners have no inherent value, and saying it lowers stress is just a cheap way to try and justify a faggy trend that'll be over any day now.

savage

Bryan cranston literally raped "dewey" from malcom in the middle for years. It was an open secret everyone knew. So obviously he's going to side with sexual predators lmao

he's covering his bases for when he gets outed.

It's like that episode of the Office where "someone" leaked the Saber printers were catching on fire.

>How reliable is this?

Not at all. It's just some probate lawyer in L.A. making shit up on his computer all day. Just one of his "blind items" would be a major scoop for reputable news outlets with dozens of investigative journalists, and he has like 10 a day.

He was once researched by some magazine, and they picked apart just about every single thing he told them.

What is interesting about his made-up blind items, however, is the window it provides into his own interests. There are often stories about drugs and under-aged sex. And you can be sure the girls featured in his items are his waifus.

Oh you beat me to it. Came here to post about his pederasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoWD5DrGc-M

It was a joke
I questioned his banal point and ignored the controversial one in an attempt to show I am massive racist.

We all know who the victim is who's going to come forward.

2subtle4me

Weinstein would be a level 3 sex offender doing serious time if he weren't rich. I'd say he's beyond forgiveness.

So what he's really saying is he hopes they can recover so he still has hope if he gets rumbled?

>stress relief snobery

If you involve yourself in fidget spinners, or any fly by night fad, you deserve literal AIDS

>Bryan cranston literally raped "dewey" from malcom in the middle for years. It was an open secret everyone knew
Fuck off.
No one "knew" until that stupid plebbit post which was never even close to verified.

Subtext:
>I AM THE ONE WHO GROPES!

>high school age
Oh, please. They were advanced.

this was meme to go along with the fictional story that dewey killed himself

Damn, who's next? Tom Hanks?

>pederasty
>females

I think you need to learn what that word means, user

I agree, it is the modern equivalent of lynching.

he's a leftist, clearly projecting.

He'll be next, fucking commie cuck he is

hmm...

what documentary is this from

I guess we know who’s next.

nice deflect, faggot

No way. People who want to cover their asses are among the first to join the attack on Weinstein and Spacey. He also not anti-Trump. He has nothing to hide.

F

I'm telling you guys it's trump. These celebrities fucked with his election campaign. The stage has been set and the masses are ready to chew up these celebs with 0 evidence. Expect Clooney and downey Jr to be next

Yes. Disney wants complete control of the hollywood.

Maybe you're being an anti-dentite.

>How reliable is this?

Well that's difficult to say, AGC Gossip is basically linking to stuff from Crazy Days and Nights and other gossip sites, and making their own guesses, usually it turns out not to be the same as the guesses on the sites he linked to like for instance AGC guessed Sean Hannity for a CDAN entry, but in the CDAN entry's comments, it mentioned that it was someone who wasn't in politics

An Open Secret.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Has this gif ever been more relevant

What did he mean by this?

this

Based Bry Bry

i fapped

youtube.com/watch?v=oICADzliAkU

STONE HIM NOW

He's involved in the raping or at least enabling rape of the Malcolm In The Middle kids.

Him forgiving other rapists is only evidence he's part of the same circle.

>yfw Trump is using the surveillance state to cuck Hollywood

I've never seen a rape this brutal, how could you post this on a blue board?

Spacey grew up molested by his Nazi father, he definitely deserves a second chance.

Damn, thats pretty hot

based alcoholic uncle neonazi

Sometimes goodbye is a secooooooooooond chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance...

>here
When doesn't that sanctimonious retard not look line one?

>The more people see this happen, the more it'll come out as people naturally start to go "Oh shit, I can talk about what happened to me now"
This is the most important thing I think a lot of people are missing or misunderstanding.
>The reverse effect is that it's literally just he said/ she said bullshit right now. There's no way to prove 95% of it, so there's almost some of these allegations that are false, and no way to tell the difference.
Also important.