go back

me as virgin

Chris Hensworth as Chad
Shia labuff as Virgin

Does anyone have more Stacy pics?

This meme is now officially ruined thanks reddit

This

How?

It's the virgins on r9k getting upset, ignore them just like every woman in their life will

Give me ONE reason why he isn't.

No its the fact someone put in a lot of time and effort thinking it was good but all it is cringe and looks bad, very typically of reddit

what do we even call the purple shirt girl?
where did she come from?

>forcing female characters
meme ruined

>being this new

I can assure you, it was probably drawn by a girl.

This. women can't be kino, and kino cannot have women

Is 1 woman supposed to be some analogue to the virgin? They both look like stacies.

>Virgin has a gf
>Virgin is just a cute sad :( boy
>Virgin's gf is portrayed as being anti-Chad
Pseudorobots everyone.

They're older than the virgin/chad meme.

>virgin
>female
how could they fuck up something so simple?

And they're being forced into this meme. It should only consist of the chad, the virgin and maybe the wizard.

No they fit pretty much perfectly as form of mockery. Stop getting upset at women.

It was made by a femanon from tumblr.

>instead of getting the evil wizard /r9k/ villain we're getting two staceys
what did they mean by this?
this isn't hard to fuck up

>Virgin's gf

That picture portrays it wrong. Becky wants chad.

It really kills it, but whatever.

chad: zac efron

even fits the vaguely gay appearance

this is fucking stupid and all women should fucking hang

brave new world growing people in fucking vats when?

>the characters are being compared and Stacey is worse
>the female virgin is portrayed as fuckable
>she's not really a virgin and actually has things to offer men
>the virgin vs chad meme's power came from the hopelessness of the virgin and the overwhelming superiority of the Chad
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>tfw no real boob white natural tumblr just right nerdy gf

This kills the meme

is this unironic?

women are funny, get over it

I don't think the other girl is meant to be a female virgin, just a "basic bitch" who's not as popular as the alpha female Stacy

She's just the opposite of a Stacy, some people are calling her a Becky since it goes with Beta

Just another "women can't do self-deprecation (both genuine/accurate and ironic), don't actually experience the same troubles that their male counterparts go through, and use literally every opportunity to sing their own virtue while slamming other women" episode.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WIZARD?

this

Nigger you are missing the point
Becky is a "not like the other girls" basic bitch that also lusts for Chad's cock

he's a fat ugly jew monster with a laugh like a stalling engine

what I see in this pic
>other girls: other girls put effort into their appearances

>me: Narcissitic bitch who is constantly trying to legitamize herself as a shortcut to Chad.

It's not funny

whoever drew this has no idea what this meme means

this is the atomic blackpill,
unless you look straight out of Hollywood A,B-list, you are a disposable male not worth dating and / or worth cheating on.

It's not supposed to be funny, it's a societal critique that was unintentionally made by Becky's creator
IE women are all the same and the virgin has no chance while Chad exists

The only way this pic will ever work is if you put two more people in. a fat ugly dyke with multicolored hair, and a fat ugly neckbeard.

Then we will have the alpha beta omega representations and all the fat people will stop feeling excluded.

is this a JoJo reference?

Exactly, it's precisely the meme from the female perspective

The image? It isn't meant to be, it is meant to be yaaass queen slaaaayy bait, the artist likely hoping it'll get liked and reblogged or whatever with comments like "telling it like it is" or "literally me, fuck fake plastic bitches". Either that or I'm a brainlet and it is actually some higher level mockery of self-satisfied 'nerdy' girls, but that seems unlikely.

>white

Absolutely based Sup Forums girls

I don't think you understand the Virgin/Chad meme. That one started with an image intentionally made to be relatable to anyone in at least some way by taking pretty common things people do when walking and putting the "virgin" label on it. Then someone responded by making the Chad image as an intentionally unrealistic and bizarre image of a what the complete opposite would be. The Chad does not represent what an actual Chad is like

>tumblr
>based
whomever is depicted as stacey in the pic is unironically better, at least she's proud of her femininity unlike the whore lacking self awareness to the right.

>he actually relates to the virgin
>he thinks normal people relate to the virgin

Can confirm, I remember replying to several threads on Sup Forums back when it was just the virgin walk.
Don't even misuse the meme folks, you'll ruin it for everyone

the virgin walk, the virgin theater experience, the virgin sleep and the virgin pee and the virgin asking out his date were kino too and good meme usage
after that, they turned to shit

Seth you live in a fantasy world

>fake tan it's being aware of your femininity

Tumblr sure is by the way.

That's actually fantastic

>the girl on the left not being with Chad too