We talk about fusion a bit on here, but who are some characters you'd like to see separated?

We talk about fusion a bit on here, but who are some characters you'd like to see separated?
I think having two Starfires, maybe an older sluttier one and a younger sillier one more like the TV show, could be pretty fun. Maybe they could be sisters or something?

She's not slutty.

In fact, Starfire's entire premise is her extreme innocence contrasted with how she looks.

cartoon plebs

... I'm LITERALLY talking about comics Starfire. Even in her most recent run illustrated by Connor, one of her most prominent running themes is how sexy she is contrasted with her complete ignorance of how people perceive her and her absence of any real sexual thoughts.

Why? You don't actually read the comics.

She wasn't slutty pre-fp

>absence of any real sexual thoughts

>thinking Lobdell is canon

found the real cartoon pleb posing as a comic patrician

>I'm bored, show me your penis
Lobdells work in a nutshell

I;ve always imagined them to be separate characters in different universes

>making a thread about niggers of space troqs

The freedom to get dicked down by anyone at anytime regardless of moral inclinations and responsibility is the pinnacle of female empowerment.

This is what centuries of woman's suffrage has been building towards: getting dicked down all hours of the day by attractive, muscular men who don't care about who you are as a person.

Congratulations, sisters, you've made it.

Cartoon Starfire is basically comics Miss Martian

And for that whole run she and Roy were in a commited relationship with ups and downs.

>her absence of any real sexual thoughts
You're a dumbass. Being blasé about sex is not the same as having no sexual thoughts. Connor Starfire was basically a hippie.

But that run was a departure from her usual characterization to pander to toonfags.

Young and slutty good
Old and silly also good
Starfire is good

Starfire has only fucked like 5 guys in 30 years of publishing and only like two of those guys were flings. She's not a slut.

wasn't the whole point on her ongoing to make her more like her cartoon counterpart?

Shhh let the cartoon babies get angry at nothing

>Starfire has only fucked like 5 guys in 30 years
still slutty

Sup Forums standards

Not really, just more Palmiotti/Conner fetish fuel like Harley's book

Forgive my ignorance
but aren't those two different characters in different universes of DC multiverse anyways?

I love how in entertainment (comics, tv series) friends never seem to date outside their circle

Roasties please leave

>lel u butthurt
your immature replies are just disgusting
at least try to come up with something new

yeah but he wants them to interact

No, that's not how the DC multiverse works. There isn't a supercontinuity that connects all the separate continuities together like marvel.

oh good, then my pure starfire is secured from degeneracy, yay ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ

>pleb doesn't know about hypertime and the fact that we have infinite multiverses

lmao

post an example not written by Lobdell.

Be honest, you're just fantasizing about a threesome with both versions of Starfire.

Not OP, but
Personally, I would imagine threesome with her and blackfire :3