Your going to watch my last episode tonight right Sup Forums? I’m /yourguy/?!

Your going to watch my last episode tonight right Sup Forums? I’m /yourguy/?!

Sarah Paulson is obviously going to win come on.

hi evan

so is this the LE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL meme?

She is shit too though. She murdered her wife and got Kai to kill his sister who he loved. Maybe Ali will get her queen slay moment after all the shit she went through but she is not going to be coming out of this unscathed.

I wouldn't call him my guy, but he sure is Sup Forums incarnate. Will watch, hope more piss balloons happen.

Started off promising but then become Coven-shit-tier

I will if Evan Peters is going full frontal

>charismatic
uhhh

>full frontal
>American television

>fucking dudes claiming it will make them better men
Do americans actually do this?

this series is trashy as fuck and doesn't know where it's going.

I am however enjoying the Sup Forums shout out from the last episode and how fucking crazy both political sides are shown to be in their own ways.

Sarah Paulson becoming a murderous whore is diseappointing. I wish they didnt made every death and killing so cartoonish

The show has and likely always will be complete, though often entertaining, trash.

It was decent trash in season one and two (though the aliens should've been scrapped,) then each season following had its moments but was mostly shit (Twisty the clown was kino, for example, but the rest of freakshow was meh to shit.)

This season has been the best since 2 in terms of coherency and pacing, not that that says much. I do enjoy that they left out going the easy and profitable route of "loldrumpfamirite?" like everyone else and instead made both sides (and literally every character) morally bankrupt hypocrites.

What's the point? It's going to be a fucking mess that causes the whole season the fall the fuck apart, like every other AHS finale

My favorite part of hotel was the tranny and the misery lady, come at me.

If this were a real "horror" show, they'd make the liberals worst nightmares come true by having Kai make it to the Presidency and then start gassing trannies or whatever.

But no, it'll end with YAAAAS SLAYQWEEEEN and the homos will get their happy bullshit ending where the white dudes get BTFO by the power of easybake oven or whatever.

hope its good

For real, as popular as this show is, how difficult would it be to get a writer onboard who can into coherent plotting?

Pretty much every season (except maybe 1 and 2 kind of, though even then the back half was the weakest part) starts off with a lot of interesting ideas then goes to shit. Like Murphy created an outline of shit he wants to happen and wrote the first 6 episodes based on that, said "meh I'll finish it later," then attempts to tie it all together one night before the episode is due.

I just wish you all would SHUT THE HELL UP!!

so did you get the handjob?

They killed Ominous Music MAGA Hat Gary. What's the point of even watching anymore?

>Wanting the show to portray "trump" as a cruel fascist and validate libtard fears like every other show
>Being this dumb of a Sup Forumsfag

I don't maintain this season is "good" by any stretch, but at the very least it took a scathing look at both sides, and had the balls to make the fags as shit as everyone else. Did you miss the childish liberal meltdown in the first episode, or the hypocritical "i'm not one of them" response of the dyke when she shot her employee?

>frontloading "lol everyone's the same crazy" in the first couple episodes, then still doing the "right wing guys are even nuttier" for the rest of it

Not only was it predictable, it was FAKE NEWS

...did it though? The "right wing" (if Kai is actually right wing, which the Sup Forums shoutout seems to indicate) fags are winning. Doesn't mean they were more evil, just successful. The fag poisoned her wife. The feminist nutjob would've killed Kai had it not been for plot convenience. The black reporter is just as bad as Kai on pretty much every level, but doesn't have an army to back her up.

This season is fucking wild, they had their writters lurking here right ?

>had

2 HOURS

>coven was bad

Why is this the season that gets all the shit and not Freak Show?

You should have fucked your sister when she was alive.

This is why I actually really liked season 6. It was radically different, but it was succinct and well planned. Everything that happened in it was immediately justified or called back to. I wish they planned out all the other seasons like this desu.

>had
Sup Forums probably red pilled them and they're over there right now reporting targets for Russian airstrikes in the Syria General

i hope they kill a frog

Get the hell out of here with the shit tier series

90 Minutes

>Who told you that? Your Sup Forums Pepe frog fucking buddies?
Based /ourgal/ BTFO dumb frogposters

Just like every AHS, strong start that crumbles towards the end

>tfw no Quicksilver bf

Last week's episode was awesome

Wish they had 2 hour finale's tho this season has been my favorite

>your

Are there any streams of the final episode?

Moms gonna freak!

no i agree with the other user, its been slumping and especially last episode was shitty. Maybe its just that the whole joke is off, the FOURCHEN TURMP LMAO XDD they actually did it madmen joke. it was fun at first but,and the season wasnt even all that bad it had other things going for it, but i feel ahs is nevr really sure where it wants to go and just becomes kinda messy halfway through

Someone made another thread

Migrate legally

New bread

Abandon thread

Move here

Is this going to be the official live watch thread?

Only Kai, Ally and the Negress are still left alive.

This thread was first though.

It's starting.

Abandon thread