In the beginning they were fighting to become Principals but instead they became Princi-PALS

In the beginning they were fighting to become Principals but instead they became Princi-PALS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iNczzhZmbc
youtube.com/watch?v=0xBdp3SDZLc
tunefind.com/show/vice-principals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They really need to release the OST but I can only find the licensed music.
I really want the song from season 1 episode 2 when he gets the food thrown at him while walking to Snotgrass.

BROS BEFORE KILLER HOES

search on youtube "NewRetrowave"

youtube.com/watch?v=8iNczzhZmbc

I can't stop watching this video youtube.com/watch?v=0xBdp3SDZLc the way they are so playful with each other and convey so much with their facial expressions. Someone said that this scene was done just for the fans but I think it was also done for McBride and Goggins. You could tell they both loved the show so much.

Didn't see that coming.

i love those memento references

The fuck am I suppose to do with that? That's an hour and a half of random music

Holy shit, just noticed this.

That's what you call attention to detail.

The same theme of that song can be heard in the last episode when russel is laying on the ground right after the tiger are him and he tries to get gamby to say he loves him

you're retarded

I'm sure your retarded observation will be appreciated as you expected with the retards at reddit

holy shit whoooaaaaa

Fuckkk just like my 2ns favourite show Mr. Robot, man someone should post this to reddit the attention to detail is off the wall!!!!!!

I was fairly sure this was one of those terrible comedies in which you would find Ice T or unfortunately Will Ferrel, but I hear that after a rocky start this show is actually pretty good, is that so?

It's good. Easy two season commitment imo

Surprisingly no.

Danny McBride is dare I say it, not a bad writer.

>Dem feels

Mandatory.

tunefind.com/show/vice-principals

Literally none of those songs are correct