Piles of shit that Sup Forums tricked you into watching

>piles of shit that Sup Forums tricked you into watching

The Night of the Hunter. what a laughable shitpile.

drive

This was a legitimately nothing film. It started out promising and just ended up being worthless.

it was absolutely shit. i just wasted 2 hours of my life

>directed by the safdie brothers

Literally who? And why do all these faggot brothers keep making movies together? Do something independent with your life.

i bet you like dunkirk

DUDE THE TICKING WAS LIKE INTENSE AND YOU COULDN'T HEAR ANY DIALOGUE THAT'S LIKE REALISTIC!

nope, haven't watched it and don't intend to

>Do something independent with your life.

Like get a job working for some corporate asshole in an office instead of working with your brother doing what you love? That's some real independent thinking user.

Dunkirk was garbage

I don't understand the people who find this movie worthless. I can see how someone could be dissatisfied with the way the story pans out, but at the very least, the movie still created a fascinatingly vibrant, gritty world with awe-inspiring performances, a totally unique soundtrack, and plenty of hair-raising, shocking moments.

fuck off with that shill. good time had none of those things

there's very little wrong with this movie, especially compared to all the trash you guys talk about on here.

>awe-inspiring performances

By who? Pattison was the definition of "fine". It was a good performance. That's it.

what movies did you like this year?

yes it did you utter retard

get out
cure for wellness
the handmaiden
the wailing

what? go on say something faggot I'll knock your fucking teeth out.

>Unironically """liking"""" something
>2017
kek

Horror film enthusiast AND a Koreaboo. YOu sure have proven yourself as the person with the shittiest taste ITT by far.

There were moments where he gave away that exact same vibe as those crazy people do irl. That's not an easy thing to do and he was flawless in this film.

what movies did you like?

It was a fun movie but I don't get the praise.
It's like people here are trying to pick out the least known movie they can think off to feel special and beyond the rest.

Dunkirk was amazing too. It was actual filmmaking, this felt like some neat low budget experiment.

Good Time, Lost City of Z, Song to Song, mother!

Or maybe you're insecure and can't comprehend people having different opinions than you.

i agree, im baffled. it seems like its the kind of people who refuse to see blockbusters out of some vague principle, like

Nah it's just a cool movie nothing pretentious about it. It almost felt like Tarantino at times, a bit like Pulp Fiction maybe.

>Song to Song
faggot confirmed

PAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

*dies from laughter*

stick to pleb dogshit like blad runner 2049 then Sup Forums

meant for

The movie got shilled by one of the directors who lurks Sup Forums, that's why
For example, this might be him or Anyway, that's the only reason I refused to see this movie, because I knew the director was behind the shilling, fucking ugly kike

I'm fucking dying

the movies was fine until the end. the ending was not satisfying

I fell for this one. Yeah.. le atmospheric garbage strikes again. Lazy critic bait film making

this has to be bait

>the movie still created a fascinatingly vibrant, gritty world with awe-inspiring performances

*Blocks your path*
Seriously it felt like someone took parts of his movies and removed all the style, humor and emotion

Where is blade runner 2049, logan, baby driver, thor 3!?

Why?

>vibrant
Kill yourself my man.

That one is not bad, though.

Your rage is fascinatingly amusing to him probably

If you're the guy who listed fucking Get Out you have no room to talk trash about anything.