We should boycott Disney and Refuse to watch their shows or buy their media until they apologize for putting such vile...

We should boycott Disney and Refuse to watch their shows or buy their media until they apologize for putting such vile trash in front of children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DyeH5E0PmZE
youtu.be/9n5ACBivlcg?t=1m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just cause other people are mature and smart enough to realize you can fuck more than just the opposite gender doesn't make everyone else degenerates, just makes you an idiot.

This is a weak bait, user. You have put like zero effort into it.

Kids know that gay people exist man. Hiding it from them makes it into a taboo

The one on the left is a girl.

C'mon man, at least try and use some better bait.

I've thrown out better bait when I'm sick with the flu.

Oh shit, the pixie empress is gonna be pissed that she got cucked.

>trying to dictate what children can and can't know

people like you make childhoods miserable

kill yourself

Post yfw Star gets cucked into oblivion in the finale.

No one said anything when it happened in Future Worm.

youtu.be/DyeH5E0PmZE

No one watches that shit.
Also I thought Andy Milanokis was dead.
Why waste good bait on Sup Forums? They always take it.

Seen this image all the week, wich show comes from anyway?

>He actually pays for television and doesn't pirate or stream off third party websites to ensure disney will never get your money.

Who opened the gates and let tumblr in? Fuck off retards.

Starball vs the Universe of Falls Time

>Quoting that many people and then saying "TUMBLR!!"
You ever think that maybe you're the odd man out in this scenario?

>Childrens cartoons should be used for probaganda

Like Manlet Falls was any better with the two fag cops or Alex using the Northwests to take shots at Drumpf

>everyone who disagree with me is a Tumblr naner naner
Drink bleach,faggot

>anything I don't like is "propaganda"

Fuck off.

>m-muh tumblr!!
>posts a show that tumblr loves and has a canon gay couple

Those two gay cops were played entirely as a joke and one of them doesn't know how to read. Also, alex was a cunt with what he did with pacifica, but it wasn't a stab at trump, it was a cheap stab at elitists and you could argue a stab against jews and their elitist money grabbing ways.

To be fair, it kind of looks like the right one's lips are actually behind the left one's and not actually touching.

>I don't know what propaganda is
And this is why it's important to actually learn from school and not TV or Sup Forums.

>has a canon gay couple
Those two gay cops were played entirely as a joke, kinda like how anime always plays the gay character or the trap as a joke and not seriously.

>>there showing things I don't like!!1!Ids Probaganda bois

No they weren't. Their love was comical, but in the finale, they basically announced they love each other.

The characters themselves were absolute jokes. Moronic hicks and one of them can't even read. Yeah, real serious characters here.

>Those two gay cops were played entirely as a joke
At the credits of the last episode, they're holding a gay flag.

Stop acting like GF doesn't have gay shit.

I honestly have no shits to give about something like this.

>Those two gay cops were played entirely as a joke
>being in this much denial after Alex outed himself as a turbo SJW

I have better things to do than boycott an company filled with mildly good artists.
(o.p. fag was you?)

Hollywood pander Gays because the "they have more money and influence that heteros "

>mfw I didn't even notice it during the episode
And at that kissing part I was actively thinking that they might've wanted to include gays kissing, but I most likely thought they would've put lesbians and I didn't catch anything.

The only two kid's cartoons that get some credit for having gay characters is Clarence and The Loud House. Having gay characters only show up in backgrounds seems just like a weak attempt at progressive points.

Even if those kikes at disney forced it in or that SJW faggot alex put it in himself, I still liked the show and I didn't give them any of my money. That's the important thing.

I know you yourself are an illiterate faggot, but I'll try to help you understand regardless:
Their obsession with each other was the joke. Not them being gay. Much like the twins in Bob's Burgers. Lola Bunny being obsessed with Bugs. The fact that they're gay is irrelevant and doesn't make them "serious", unless you think people suddenly go into grimdark mode when they reveal themselves to be gay.

Agreed.

To be fair I stopped consumming jew media some time ago. Star vs is made by a jew. Consider yourself enlightened if you didn't know.

>vile trash

Star's not that bad of a show, man.

You don't have any money to give. You're using your parents internet to pirate episodes.

>Star vs is made by a jew
The jews control hollywood, you should know this by now.

Are you sincerely implying that you had an actual effect on Gravity Falls financially?

There is no telling what other fag/tranny shit that Alex the Hack tried to slip in that censors thankfully put a stop to

Every dollar given to di$ney is a dollar more towards liberal indoctrination of our generation. I'm just glad I didn't partake in it and have no blame in all this.

>gay people existing is propaganda

Your friends at Sup Forums would consider you a traitor for enjoying consuming media that supports those evil gays

Feels a bit forced
>Token biracial couple
>Token gay couple
I don't have problems with either but...

Not him, but you can consume media if you are mature enough to discern. The problem is giving them money or letting children watch.

Sup Forums hates gays and other shit in vidya yet other anons they still pirate it. I didn't think it was that good, just enjoyable.

>user pretending to be a bigot for teh epic lulz

You need a hobby.

I didnt even notice it.
That's how insecure you are, friendo.

ur mom is forced

> feels a bit forced

that's what she said

Look man, I enjoyed gravity falls despite not approving of some of the kike shit they threw in there. I'm just glad it didn't become the focus of the show and that I pirated it. You gotta learn to read between the lines and ignore the parts you don't like as long as it's not the central focus of it.

Star vs the Forces of Evil
Happens near 1:24 here: youtu.be/9n5ACBivlcg?t=1m24s

Of course it came from there

Disney is corrupting the young souls of today's children. I don't know how the parents haven't denounced them yet, for advancing the gay propaganda and agenda?

OP is a fag

Fucking Christ. The show goes under the radar on Sup Forums outside of the autistic general filled with shippers and cuck-posters and now people outside of it pay attention to it thanks to 1 second of background characters.
I hate this board

>I HATE JEWS AND THEIR JEWISH MEDIA REEEEEEEE
>brb watching shows I like that exist thanks to the jewish media

Calling out something for being bait doesn't mean you didn't bite it.
The only winning move is not to play.

I hate giving money to jewish media. The shows might be okay, but giving them money is the problem.

#triggered

This, having them all lined up like that makes it seem so unnatural.

This wouldn't be a problem if the show was actually good
But it isn't

You're giving the people who supply your internet money, who are also Jewish overlords.

Nobody likes star vs because it's good, people like it because they want to fuck star.

I Sup Forums's defense the show isn't good. It's not funny, the plots are meh, and shipping is all its got going for it.

Fuck off,Cartman

Fuck off, goldberg

No, we want her to suffer.

>interracial couple

Why is this allowed?

I watched season 1 and a little bit from season 2 and the show is pretty boring.

I really liked Ludo vs. the Wild and the Princess school special, but other than that it's bland as fuck.

Is she? So this thread is pointless?

The fact that nobody's really made a peep about Disney showing same sex couples making out just goes to show how under the radar Star vs. is.

Korra and Asami holding hands makes the news, but the Mouse letting lesbians get it on mouth-to-mouth style? Nada.

The only reason I'm even watching the finale is because Star will probably get ultra keked.

Jews. Calling them names won't change a thing, you have to hit them in the shekels.

Why is Rebecca Sugar kissing the Brawny Man?

And if I dig through the archives, I'm sure to find massive rage over Clarence, right?

>Getting mad over literally whos

You're [all] on the same magnitude of retardation as those SJWs

Pretty sure that was a rhetorical question since everyone's going off the gay couple and I'm not sure that's even a guy.

the fact that i can't even tell which cartoon this is from says a lot about the state of modern cartoons

Not really

Well yeah, it gets under 100,000 viewers each new episode. Only obscure cable channels are allowed to get away with that

fuck off, dumb fuck

The jews are trying to lower our intelligence with regurgitating the same looking calarts shit so nobody will try to be unique and question their orders from the zog bosses who own the company.

all niggers and fags will fucking hang

Shut up vigilant christian

Yeah they're hanging out right there. There's just black person there I think...

DAY OF THE ROPE

W
H
E
N

Look here you queer-ass faggy fucks, this scene is from a fucking boy band concert, Boy bands tend to be gay as fuck, you expect to see a fucking gay as fuck boy band concert not filled some homo fucking faggots?

shut up kike

out at my house tonight

>Boycott Disney
I don't think you know how much they actually own

> if I oppose their views in something, I cannot enjoy their products for the other things

i'm glad i don't let my little brothers and sisters watch this trash.

The real questions are why are so many adults at the concert and why aren't there more acne riddles pre-teen girls