Yfw you realise FoP got switched to Flash so it could more easily cross over with Bunsen and eventually Loud House...

>yfw you realise FoP got switched to Flash so it could more easily cross over with Bunsen and eventually Loud House, which are also in Flash

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#!yVhjCBaA!1K1o5V21wRc6xknFBd1Kh00jMgX6HL8NIQgSoKTPFSw
youtube.com/watch?v=B8I8vhGHC2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are we calling Harmony Flash?

i keep forgetting this show is still running

Except Loud House's flash actually looks good. FOPs has that (for lack of a better term)"bouncy" quality that I absolutely hate in flash.

I wouldn't mind seeing an episode where one of the Louds gets a fairy godparent, though I can't really see any of them being absolutely miserable enough to earn one.

>flash

the nonstop puppeting in Bunsen drives me insane, they never did that much in Total Drama

That's something I noticed too. Loud House uses all the usual Flash-type shortcuts, but somehow does it inoffensively.

Meanwhile the new FOP and Bunsen etc. has the characters' entire bodies bouncing with EVERY SINGLE movement.

When was the last time we actually legitimately had something made in Flash?

Home Movies season 4.

I dont mind FoP's new animation but you are definitely correct. Though some episodes do it better than others. I figure if the show gets a Season 11 then they'll probably get used to the new animation by then

>Loud House, which are also in Flash

Loud House uses Toonboom.

This. Loud House snaps to key poses. Bunsen and FoP sways. It's like the flailing over-animation of the 80s that people confuse for good animation. It's a mess.

She was in like one single episode before they dropped her and Mikeys crush on her.

what episode is that pic from?

They've only released like four episodes but yeah it would be nice if they had a different plot other than "Amanda tries to fuck over Mikey and Bunsen"

Spelling Beast

link pls

mega.co.nz/#!yVhjCBaA!1K1o5V21wRc6xknFBd1Kh00jMgX6HL8NIQgSoKTPFSw

That's funny, they did the opposite for this pointless crossover video:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8I8vhGHC2E

hopefully she's a regular, Bunsen, Mikey and Amanda isnt enough imo

>Not shipping him with best girl

>Tootie vs Vicky shipping has already begun

Examples of FOP's new animation? I haven't watched it since they introduced Poof

Darcy (homeschooled girl) hasn't implied to have feelings for Mikey, Amanda has

Amanda is more like Crocker than Vicky

Yeah, I have heard she's pretty much female Crocker. Which makes me wonder who will be the boss in the crossover

>all the things amanda likes

>second segment doesn't have as much Amanda as the other episodes
>second segment sucked

I figured out this cartoon already

Does anyone actually like Bunsen as a character? I almost feel like the show would be easier to watch without him in it. Or if he at least had a different voice.

Amanda will probably lust over Denzel

The intended demo probably likes Bunsen and Mikey's antics

Some of his lines got some laughs out of me, like when he has no idea what the hell is going on and just goes with it, or just saying stuff like "Yup, this is my life now" But other times it can be pretty annoying.

Mikey for me, at times, sounds like a higher pitched Steven Universe, it's weird.

He's alright, but definitely the weakest of the main three. It's like Adventure Time for me. When things have no rules in your world, it often goes too far and doesnt work. I'd have prefered it was closer to My Gym Partner. It's also wacky, but confined by just being about animals.

>The intended demo probably likes Bunsen and Mikey's antics
This is true

The crossover is a Bunsen episode right?

Yes

her pajama look is cuter.

butch is great at making adorable characters holy shit

All the gifs I have are too large for the site. Just think of modern Arthur

Butch has always been a good artist, but a shitty writer.

Pretty much. Though I havent minded any of his shows. I even like nu FoP and Tuff Puppy.

The reason shows these days use flash is because it's cheap, easy and quick to produce.

>Loud House and FOP crossover

That could potentially be gud

i hope they do a jimmy and timmy power hour thing, and do the FOP characters in loud house style and the loud family in butch´s style

Dose anybody have a Google drive link for last Friday's episode too Tooth Or consequences?