Why do you think she never married or had kids?

Why do you think she never married or had kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3bkweOQb9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe because she's a paedophile like Annie Clark

her womb is death

>Lost in the shuffle of the career of this foreign born B+ list mostly movie actress who is beloved, is the time she got pregnant, went into hiding and then had the baby. That she had the baby is known by more than a few people. You can’t just have someone like her give birth and have a 100% lockdown. Fewer people know who is raising the baby, but it is a family member who suddenly had a baby one day. What I have always wondered is who the father of the baby is. Is it the actor who we would all want her to have the baby with under normal circumstances or is it that two week hookup she had. Those are the two big possibilities.

Saving herself for me

Barren.

Got dumped by the Goose

goosed

Hollywood is full of the mentally ill.

The few celebrities who do get married can never maintain a stable and healthy marriage.

The irony is that all these powerful people are nothing but weak inside.

You can ask same question to Eva Green for example. Because why should they? I mean 90% of hollywood celebrities are drug addicted.

Oh, it's because she's a hug fucking cunt, something that comes out in every single one of her shitty characters.

infertile

rare wisdom

Kevin Bacon and his wife Kyra Sedgewick have been married since 1988, which in Hollywood terms is right on up there with a virgin birth. By all accounts they are tremendously nice people.

Her smile is magic

They're hiding something. Just like Tom Hanks.

Is it true she's a les-bean?

What's his secret?

The father is supposed to be Goose btw, not even memeing

Maybe because she is awesome. Celebrities are put on a pedestal, so it seems weird to me that most of them end up getting married and having kids like plebs.

post her butt

or Josh Lucas

roastie alert

Shes a lesbian.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3bkweOQb9Y