Gaurdians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

I didn't see this until recently. From what I saw in threads on here while it was new, you guys hated it right?
This scene youtube.com/watch?v=UZTwuDi49uA was fucking kino. There were parts that felt reddity but overall Yondu made the entire thing worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you guys hated it right?
No, people generally enjoyed it. It was a good movie after all.

It was fine, not nearly as good as the first one.

it was obviously better than first one desu

Obviously, I just thought you guys hated the first one too what with the COME ON BRO DANCE OFF

Amazing visuals. Horrible story and writing in general. Terrible use of random 80s songs in scenes that were so forced and off-putting, I nearly rolled my eyes 180°.
Drax was funny.

Some of the scenes with Yondu and Rocket together are very good. It wasn't enough to make GotG2 anything but the usual forgettable Marvel cash grab - but credit where it's due.

It was a box office success and critically acclaimed therefore Sup Forums had to hate it.

Significantly worse than the first one (marvels only good movie since like iron man 1), still better than the few other Marvel flicks I've accidentally seen recently.

Nobody expected the former pro wrestler to be the best thing about it, so that's cool i guess.

I'M MARY POPPINS YALL

Like any movie, GotG 1 had good parts and bad parts. In GotG they doubled down on the bad parts and eliminated the good parts.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A

Too many jokes. Mind you, I like the humor, but it did come across as "trying too hard." Also the use of music wasn't as strong as the first movie.

Overall, enjoyed it. GotG is the most charming of the Marvel movies, probably because James Gunn can add his weird twist to the formula.

It was pretty good. Not as good as the first, but still enjoyable and stylish. see Sure it had some pretty cheesy jokes but a campy, colorful, scifi comedy is relatively unique still.

The humour was crap, it's like they took some intern, showed the GOTG and said "write another one like this". And the humour was half of what made GOTG good.

Anything's better than BvS
BvS made me laugh more than Gaurdians 2, though, but for all the wrong reasons.
>When Batman murders like 8 people by using a car full of wounded people as a sledgehammer to crush a car filled with unwounded people
>When Batman was just hopping around like a frog shooting fart gas at Doomsday

the movies sucked but this part was cool

1st movie was okay.
2nd movie is pretty, but shit in all other respects.

Drax was funny!

>He may have been your father...
>But he weren't your daddy.

Literally R*ddit: The M*vie