Why didn't Harry just call in an airstrike on voldamutt

Why didn't Harry just call in an airstrike on voldamutt

The love potions the Weasleys were slipping him had fried his brain by that point.

Why did literally no one have a gun?
Imagine that scene in the last movie where Neville us running down the bridge, imagine him at the end of that bridge with a browning MG.

And what was Diagon Alley's tax policy anyway?

>Why didn't Harry just call in the French and the Bulgarians on voldamutt
They must have been glad to hear that Moldybutt barely lost.

>Why did literally no one have a gun?

Because it's set in the UK, where it's illegal to carry around butter knives.

>Mfw

Plus, they can Expalliarmus the bullets. Or melt the gun.

why didn't this happen?

Why didn't they get a magic gun with magic bullets that can't be magiced?

dumb question. why didn't he fuck emma watson?

Horrifying.

.... or this?

Because Rowling is a hack

>"No!"

Do wizards need wands to cast spells?

>15 posts in
>it hasnt been posted yet

they can use their penises if no wand is available, thats how dumbledore became a gay

At first yes but Rowling is a hack and makes it so only the strongest wizards don't need wands to cast like when snape mutters some shit to save Harry during the quid itch match.

But moldy butt the most strongest wizard is desperate for a wand. What the shit

Something about the prophecy not allowing tactical air strikes to finish off the dark lord

where is my copypasta goddammit

please stop posting that fucking hobbit. i feel ill looking at her

The sooner it is the higher quality it tends to be, so this one will be shit

Get a load of this homosexual

Serious question, why wasn't the muggle military involved with hunting voldemort. You would think they would want to since the muggle prime minister knew about him wanting to slaughter all mudbloods

Modern technology has no place in Harry Potter, or else every plot could be resolved in one afternoon. That's what happens when you're dealing with the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

there is literally nothing about WWI or II era weaponry that violates the laws that let Wizards enchant things. Think about the door in gringotts from Philosopher's Stone---that bit always stayed with me because WOW, WHAT A DOOR! But it was clearly elaborate machinery. You're telling me you can't charm a Lewis Gun to target death eaters with horcrux piercing bullets?

And think about it, is a Bomber plane powered by an engine manufactured the way the seemingly-inexhaustible magic wands so out of the question? How difficult would it be to make chemical weapons, and just have them only affect people who think death eater thoughts? I mean, does JK Rowling even know history at all????

Kek well done. I was pleasantly surprise by this one

based

Reminder that Dobby, a free elf and one of the most powerful magical creatures in the entire series, got killed by a normal-ass thrown knife

no it's because they can apparate...aparate...aparrate lol i keep on forgetting how to spell it(!) calling in a missile strike would do nothing because the location would be worthless if voldemort can just disappear any second he wants. Plus missiles aren't used in the wizarding world and informing muggles would would be a breach of the International Statute on Wizarding secrecy made in 1689 that would be way worse than voldemort. remember that voldemort never really turned out to be as bad as he could have been. There were many more wizards in the past who had higher peaks of evil (herpo the foul, even grindewald according to some theories that take into account the recency bias for voldemort). If you also consider that any high-level sorcerer would be constantly aware of his surroundings, then a missile wouldn't be fast enough to stop him from apparating (there i go again!)
There's a lot of material on the subject if you want to know more

>This last chapter isn't sad enough
>Kills owl

Why didn't they dip the bullets in abra kedabra kill curse like dipping bullets in silver for werewolves but instead for voldemorts

SAMEFAG

Why didn't voldamunt just use a address book and hire a hit man to kill Harry and the dudleys

Wizards can do shit on their own, wizard children only get a wand when they turn 11 but they can still do magical things when theres like a rush of emotions, Harry does tonnes of shit without using a wand throughout the books.

They use wands because it takes a fuckton of talent and training to control your spells without using a wand. Wands can also help amplify magic because they contain a core from the essence of some magical animal.

The Elder Wand shit was a fucking mess though because JK changed the rules on wnads, apparently to 'win' the favour of a wand you have to take it from its original owner by being superior to them or some shit, but if thats the case any time a wand was disarmed they would change allegiance instantly. Which led to Harry being the true master of the Elder wand by Proxy, which is probably the dumbest shit ever.

Because muggle-repelling wards exist around every magical property, and muggles would be useless against a wizard anyway.

none may live while the other survives professortrelawney made a prophecy way back before in 1980 and it talked about how the only one who could kill harry would be voldemort and the only one who could kill voldemort was harry that's why none of them could live while the other survived that's why voldemort couldn't kill himself when the spell rebounded of of harry it was because it was his own spell it gets more complicated when you take into account the horcruxes but the gist of it is that only harry could kill voldemort like even if voldemort tried to commit suicide it wouldn't work which is really weird because he could have just killed harry

>tonnes
>not "tons"
found the faggot

see
it's literally perfectly thought out

What about after voldemort was revived

why didn't ronnie the bear beat voldamunch to death with his rat

>revived
he never died

How much did hogwarts tuition cost?

why didn't they just fly like 10,000 pegasus over where the death eaters were, kill them all at once and then crush the deah eaters and voldemon under the bodies of dead animals?

why didn't hagminch beat the fucking snot out of that cunty little malfoy kid and then just tell dumbledore that harry did it?

Why do soyboys love this garbage so much?

Doesn't the uk have nukes, why not drop one on vundermunt

why didn't harry get 25 kills and use a tactical nuke

why didn't voldemort kidnap harry to an open field and get drunk and say 'you learned to kill, now you'll learn to SHOOT' and then force a tearful 11 year old harry potter to gun down one of the 60 weasely children

fuck you

>removing the ginger problem

The world truly didn't deserve voldymant

why didn't crabb and goyle start a philanthropic wizardly raiments business after mutually agreeing with one another that Draco's abuse was inappropriate and unfair?

why didn't dumpledorn drop the AWP and get TK'd? Why didn't MLG suspend snape???

summon a fucking gun with invincible bullets

Because dubgledore was touching their wands

why did crabbe get replaced by a black guy in the last movie?

hexed by a witch doctor

Why didn't Harry take Fleur and Gabrielle as his two full-package futanari slaves, before taking them to a veela colony and taking it over, asserting his dominance by impregnating all of them and ruling them as their king?

Rowlings a shit writer.

>story about love conquering all doesn't have any gatling guns or artillery fire

Seriously, what the fuck was she thinking

>love conquering all
seriously, was was this shit? are you telling me that Harry's mom was the only one in the entire history of the wizarding world that took an avada kedavra for someone else out of love?

Why didn't they just shoot Vildermort with a gun?

>harry didn't use a scar-h with hardline perk equipped to get a quick 2 kill UAV and find the location of voldy straight away

Just imagine if Harry had an Intervention sniper rifle during his encounter with Quirrel at the end of book 1.

it's an actual tranny though

>they completely cut the sequence in the books where ron uses the Duelist Perk to gun down half of slytherine, gangland style
christopher columbus really took some liberties with the story

Why tho

>"No!"
Gets me every time.

is this what would happen if instead of a fly, me and a hotdog went through the teleporter at the same time and I'd end up with some weird kind of hotdog dick?

I absolutely love this pasta. Anyone have any other variations of it?

Actually the movies made me a Muggle supremacist.
Dreamed for days about what a BRRRRRRT could have done at the battle of hogwarts.

>Ulysses middle tier

embarrassing

If I recall correctly goblins and elves use a different kind of magic to wizards and either don't use or are forbidden from using wands. So where elves make up for this with their natural magic I always just assumed that goblins compensated with a greater mechanical aptitude.

why didnt dumbledore just use magic to cure the gay?

XD le Harry potter sux meme lololol

Get a life you virgin man babies. Harry potter is the greatest series ever written and by default the greatest author ever

Sorry

Based potter poster

cringey numale

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKJNG BOARD YOU FUCKNG FAGGOT

he had a very sensitive prostate and liked to have it tickled