Storytime Warhammer Monthly: Cycles of Chaos

Though the gates that stand between the mortal world and the immortal Realm of Chaos are now closed to me, still I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred from the cold furrow of mortal life. I embrace death without regret as I have embraced life without fear.

Where the fuck is our holy lord Sigmar?

Your weaklings god can not save you here!

Chaos cannot be denied.

thanks OP.

For Chaos!
Capture it for CHAOS!

Chaos Undivided is more than a pantheon a philosophy, it is the Eightfold Path, it is the Truth behind the curtain and the sin of knowledge, the revelation and the secret, it is many things but not a religion as we understand it. Chaos is freedom, ambition, power and glory, it is damnation but also reward, it is the moment when you break your chains, when you dispose of your humanity and when you embrace something so unfathomable that dives you insane but also ecstatic with the knowledge that your destiny is in your OWN hands.

When an enlightened one exults For Chaos! across the din of the battlefield he evokes this truth, he utters in words what his eye have seen and what his soul has felt when he opened his mind to the truth for the first time. When marching under the banner of Primordial Truth the warrior of Chaos does not favor a Exalted Power in particular way, neither he favors them all, but he is the herald of the Truth, the Truth of which destiny lies beyond the skein, the Truth that follows death, the Truth that power and ambition are rewarded, the Truth where you as an individual can become a literal god, an immortal, a being of such utter power only if you will it, only if you dare it.

Chaos Undivided is not a religion; it is a philosophy, a philosophy of the self interest, of tangible power and the shattering dread of the ultimate Truth. This philosophy teaches a human that if he is ambitious enough he would be rewarded, it teaches him that if he kills with the name of the True Gods on his lips he would catch their eye and receive their boon, it teaches him that one day he can become a demigod, a mortal no more, and all this if he only wills it and dares it.

I don't really keep up with gaming but every time I look at Steam there's like a dozen popular Warhammer games.

Just taking a glance I see some games called Space Wolf, some kind of Horus Heresy adaptation, Sanctus Reach, Vermintide, Total War Warhammer, Eternal Crusade, Carnage Champions, Battlefleet Gothic Armada, Man O'War Corsair, and more, and I'm always seeing Vermintide in the top sellers.

Are these all actually popular? Or are they just digital versions of the board games? Would more Warhammer based comics be popular now?

what shit are you spouting again?

Again? Do I know you?