Theaters that sell beer and wine

I just moved.

The theater closes to me sells wine & beer.

I normally just smoke weed in the parking lot. Alcohol seems superfluous.

I have only been to the theater 2 times so far but both times the crowd became unruly towards the end of the film.

Naturally, I blame alcohol.

Has anyone else had this experience? Am I just being a litttle bitch?

My local theater sells beer and wine. No problems at all unless you're seeing some meme flick like fast and the furious, but they'd be unruly without alcohol anyway

>implying anyone could get a large enough serving of beer in before a movie to get litty

>he doesn't pregame with the boys in the parking lot before watching his kino
what are you even doing cuh?

maybe americans should learn how to handle beer

Alamo Drafthouse for life. I'll never use another theater again.

t. middle aged married man

it's just nice when they dont allow kids

This. Every time I go with my couple friends we kill a 6 pack each maybe a fifth of crown and hotbox a cigar blunt (by that I mean we use a regular fat cigar instead of a cigarillo). Only way to enjoy the shit they put in theaters now.

DUDE

I sneak in a flask of whiskey and pour it in my unreasonably large cola.

Last time I went to the cinema drunk I was a fucking nightmare.
Laughed all the way through Batman V Superman and my mates all vowed never to go to the cinema with me again because I was loud and an idiot.
Didn't even remember a moment of the movie the next day.

Best thing is smoking a joint before going in.

Dude at that point you may as well watch a movie at home.

This guy gets it

>Naturally, I blame alcohol.
You're half correct to do so. Not every drunk is a piece of shit, but being drunk really brings out the piece of shit in pieces of shit. And as far as substance abuse goes, society straight up sells Alcohol as a solution to life's problems. Meanwhile cigarettes you're straight up killing yourself and others around you, and marijuana you're a dirty criminal who needs to be in prison, unless of course you have a prescription/live in the right location, than you can straight up be a legal speedfreak/cokehead/methead.

Me? I'd sell Wild Turkey

But then I wouldn't be able to shitpost about new capeshit until a torrent came out. Besides, we've all been drinking and smoking heavily since middle school it's not like we can't contain ourselves for long enough to watch a movie then act a fool after we leave. My friends don't but I've taken it way further than that, I took 3 tabs of acid when we went to go see hardcore henry in DBOX. Hands down the most fun I've ever had at the kinoplex.

WEED

When I was in the military there was a theater on base the served beer.

The largest drive in theater in the United States is down the street from my house and they serve beer there. I haven't seen any fights or anyone killing each other over spots and this theater is in the middle of one of the worst neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale.

On that same note, theres a large theater in a pretty nice suburb and I personally have gotten into physical altercations (and got arrested for that shit) in a theater and they do not serve a single alcoholic beverage there (at least when I used to go). Theres not even a lot of black people that go, it's all suburban kids and potheads.

They let males in now?

Only if they have a notarized cuck card.

New (((movies))), or old school operator kino? I would imagine they'd let you guys watch shit like Predator and Rambo instead of making you watch a never ending stream of capeshit.

>I normally just smoke weed in the parking lot
Only the plebbest of plebs smoke weed before attempting to enjoy cinema. It dulls the mind and makes the mediocre seem great and the great seem boring.

>I normally just smoke weed in the parking lot. Alcohol seems superfluous.

Potheads are fucking nerds. I used to sneak in liquor, beer and malt liquor (40oz. inside a soda cup).
Once I snuck in some tequila and spilled some all over my pants, it stunk up the joint

This white guy was looking at me, that stench was all up in his nose hairs.
As with snacks their beer is probably too expensive, might as well byob

M8 I'd agree with you 20 years ago but you just proved why you should smoke before movies now. Almost every movie this year has been either shit or mediocre.

I wanna sneak a flask in to the next movie I see

Just put it in your pocket m8, it's not like a flask is big.

Are you 18? Just put it in your pocket or crotch it

They serve alcohol by me in NC but that is a little desperate. The only movies I watch in theaters are films I want to experience sober

Your loss m8. If you weren't a pleb you'd know the movies you want to watch not sober aren't even worth watching on a small screen.

>wine, superfluous...
a little bitch, user. a little bitch.