1. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
2. The Iron Giant
3. One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest

Ned
1. The Mirror
2. Blade Runner
3. Raging Bull

whatever Sup Forums likes
also wtf even eugene has lower test than a 90 year old man, no wonder liberals are mentally ill

I masturbate 4 times a day, does that mean I have high test?

No Country for Real Men

Masturbation lowers test. It takes 9 days for test to peak after masturbation. So you're effectively keeping your test low by constantly jelqing it

Excessive masturbation lowers you test I think

Will someone explain to me why Sup Forums felt the need to come up with two new words for “numale?” Soyboy and bugman mean the exact same thing as numale, so what is their purpose?

What does bugman mean?

they didn't originate from Sup Forums desu

All soyboys are bugmen
But not all bugmen are soyboys

I haven't masturbated in like 2 years, am I high test

WONDER WOMAN

memes evolve, just look at all the phases pepe has been through just arrive at a slightly more smug version of "feels good man"

soy boy comes from soymilk increasing estrogen or sometning and bugman is more derogatory for the classic childish consumerist drone that is the modern liberal male

Is that what bugman means? I thought it was referring to the big bug like hipster glasses.
>tfw I'm a bugman

>tfw one of those soyboys just married a qt I went to highschool with

shut up ya uxorious milquetoast

bc you can have multiple words in a language that mean the same thing. holy......... mind........ frickin blown.........

bugman is a mentality. meek and shallow with love for the status quo is how I hear it described

>Sup Forums boogeyman

numale with hurt feelings detected. Fuck off, soyboy

Why do a bunch of virgins care about t levels? It's not like you guys will ever make a deposit.

doesn't mean you're out.
they might need a bull

But bugs aren't meek and shallow

she's taking bbc on the side. breathe a sigh of relief.

"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

more characteristics of bugmen: probably works in a fortune 500 corporate environment, at least has bachelors from decent flagship university, is the type of person that would buy amazon echo and still use it after a month, talks regularly about netflix and prestige cable shows like game of thrones to 'break the ice,' member of at least one subscription service like blue apron or birchbox, has strong opinions on craft beer. they engage in artisinal manhood where masculinity is defined by consumer choices(only SINGLE BLEND scotch whiskey, cigars, vintage safety razors.) think of obama on the few occasions when he would 'present masculine'(e.g. when he would go on ESPN to banter with sportscenter hosts about his march madness bracket.) an impenetrable milquetoast f****t who is totally empty once you remove the sum-total of his consumer choices, social signalling. petraeus and kushner are solid entries.

that movie you like

I've seen bugman used for both Asians and numales

stop projecting soyboy, i fuck women daily like your mom

>It's a beta "men" mock successful men with jobs thread

BUGMAN IS SHITTY AND TOO AMBIGUOUS

NUMALE AND SOYBOY ARE ON POINT

t. bugman

Whoever wrote this knows an awful lot about bugmen

The Asian dude, I dunno about the rest, probably whatever has a high tomato rating.

Where did they come from?

The world's leading anthroentomologist

Like clockwork.

a bugman is a male who is detached from his cultural identity, he defines himself purely by his consumption of media. he loves video games, he loves movies, without these things he is nothing. he has a hive mind, he agrees with the popular opinion, not because he wants to, but because he must

I bet they enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

>he loves video games, he loves movies

whew. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are safe.

IT DOESNT FLOW AND DOESN'T UNIQUELY ENCAPSULATE THE TYPE

SOYBOY IS A BULLSEYE

That's gay, thought it was code for big chasers or something. Frankly cuck is the best term still, just sounds like a curse and insult

>durr hurr what is taxonomy
Kys brainlet

>"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots
>a bugman is a male who is detached from his cultural identity
So nonwhite males should embrace their "cultural identity", even if they're right-wing and live in a 1st world country?
hmmmmmm

cant help but to agree with bugman doesnt even sound worthy enough to be considered bantz
there are only a few numales who can be considered bugmen by looks but there still doesnt seem to be a clear definition of the term

I’d imagine all of them are fond of Ryan Gosling.

Probably not, testosterone levels are 50% genetic, if your dad had high testosterone you probably will too and vice versa. Other than that there are a lot of things that can effect testosterone levels but the biggest is diet, exercise.

Things that raise test levels
>Red Meat
>Cool, unrestricted balls (IE. not wearing tight pants)
>Being around other active adult men, male pheromones released in their sweat will tell your body there is a lot of competition
>Regular weight training and aerobic type exercise
>Abstaining from sex for weeks at a time, but not abstaining all together.

Things that lower your test levels
>Soy products
>Estrogen found in Milk and Cheese products
>Being around young children, babies especially, they will give off pheromones that will make you more docile and lower your testosterone levels
>Sitting for more than 4 hours a day
>Being over or under weight
>Hot and/or constricted balls (will also lower your sperm count significantly)
>daily ejaculations, If you're getting laid regularly or jacking off your body will naturally lower it's testosterone levels
>Abstaining for months at a time or more

Whole lotta soybugs ITT.

>soybugs
kek
sounds better than bugman

If I ejaculate regularly but by stimulating my prostate without touching my penis will that affect my levels differently than penile masterbation?

YEAH GIVE THE TAXONOMY LECTURE EVERY TIME YOU USE BUGMAN

BUGMAN IS TRYHARD OVERLY BROAD AND THEREFORE INEFFECTIVE, HASNT CAUGHT ON BECAUSE IT SUCKS

OF THE NU-NUMALE TERMS SOYBOY ZINGS BEST

>If I ejaculate regularly but by stimulating my prostate
I dont care what your test levels are, you're gay as fuck m'boy

Bugman has a crystal clear definition though. Your problem is that it hits too close to home and you're trying to obfuscate to appease your ego. You likely grew up without a father and turned to television or reddit for guidance. Do not be ashamed, this wasn't your fault. Armed with your newfound knowledge you are now free to emerge from your cocoon.

has anyone here had their blood tested? how did it go?

>>Sitting for more than 4 hours a day
How do I not sit for a fuckton of hours a day?

The standing desk meme

Right, been meaning to get one.

Don't get a desk job or

>Bugman has a crystal clear definition though.
It's all tumblr speak like shitlord or pissbaby. A huge tell is if it's an "offensive turn" but goes out of it's way to be non-offensive. If you wanna say faggot just say faggot.
Or the implied definition here is the mothman is real and these are all agents of the mothman.

Honestly never even heard soyboy and bugman until today. Seen soyboy in a few threads already. No idea what kind of retard came up with these or why even more retards are actually using them all of a sudden. They sound so fucking stupid how can anyone say them without laughing at the ridiculousness is beyond me.

Bugman just makes me think of jesse ventura.
I WAS A FROGMAN IN THE NAVY SHEALS.

CUNTSHPEERASHY THEORY
WITH JESSY VENTURA

More obfuscation. Bugman has nothing to do with sexual orientation. A closer slur would be "normie," but even that fails to precisely describe the phenomena at hand.

Bugmen are males whose personality revolves around "nerdy" pop culture consumption

Basically people who order loot crates

>glasses
>receding hairline
>extreme lack of masculine features
errrytime.

No, non-whites should be exterminated. Obviously we mean white males implicitly

Doubt you'll ever exterminate anyone considering how many white "men" are soyboys

When your body recognizes that you aren't jerking it, your T levels return to post ejaculation levels. I don't know about the effects of excessively doing it though.