Is this better than Twin Peaks?

Is this better than Twin Peaks?

Yep.

No.

The Leftovers' had a masterpiece in season 2 then made a mistake with season 3.

The Return is the best season of any tv show.

The hotel episodes are better than anything in TP, but TP is better overall, specially if you include FWWM

Yes
>The Return is the best season of any tv show.
What the fuck is wrong with you people it's barely watchable. There's one good episode

>There's one good episode
8?

You poor pleb

he's so handsome :3

As a whole yes, but S3 of Twin Peaks alone is the greatest individual work of television ever made.

legit feel sad for you my man

The Return might be Lynch's masterpiece and it's easily one of the best works of filmed art

I love Lynch, but season 3 of Twin Peaks is just more proof that the retards who post here will praise any turd their favourite directors shit out.

All the new supernatural/lodge stuff introduced in season 3 was inconsistent and uninteresting. Aliens? Hobos?

And all the sub plots with the old cast were either stupid or went nowhere. Palmer is an alien with magic powers now? Come on.

> comparing two fine pieces of television that don't have much in common anyway

>introduced in season 3
Also; fucking lmao at being an unironic plotfag

>Palmer is an alien with magic powers now? Come on.
this really bothers me
still S3 was pretty interesting

It's Lynch's masterpiece

>Margaret Qualley

Leftovers.... Jesus what a fucking train wreck. The first season is just fucking amazing. The second season starts off a little slower, but builds into something great as well. Then the third season comes, and it completely shits the bed. THE WORST fucking season of any show I have ever seen, and such a fucking disappointment considering the first two seasons of awesome.

Yes, I am still mad about it.

I am so baffled as to how much love season 3 gets. I don't hate it nearly as much as you but it is such a mixed bag and 5 of the 8 episodes are straight up awful. The other 3 range from good to great though.

The Leftovers shits all over Twin Peaks. TP sucked so much ass after season 1 it was shocking.

I will admit, that there are one or two episodes that are decent. But speaking as an overall whole I was not happy. There are so many loose ends in this show. So many unsolved mysteries. So many details that we are just supposed to pretend don't exist. I know the argument people use is "Mystery is what makes it good!", but that only works if done right. This just looks like lazy writing. Oh yeah, I forgot I had an entire thing going on back there. It was nothing, forget about it. Just stupid.

>a guy who has clearly not seen past the first season

season 2 is great until episode 10 when it becomes awful. Then the best episode of the original series comes as the finale of season 2. Then Fire Walk With Me is one of the best movies ever made and The Return is the best season of tv ever made.

The Leftovers will be forgotten after blowing its last season