"[...] but the Canadian actor had a few close calls on set as well. In an incident described by a production assistant...

>"[...] but the Canadian actor had a few close calls on set as well. In an incident described by a production assistant, Keanu had a fierce altercation with the directors Larry (now Lana) and Andy (now Lilly) Wachowski. The scuffle came about when Larry became displeased with the way Mr. Reeves was delivering his lines. Mr. Reeves didn't take kindly to the suggestions and became erratic and aggressive. Andy joined the discussion and tried to help his brother calm the actor down, but to no avail. The altercation escalated when the directors warned Keanu Reeves that they will not tolerate such behaviour. The actor responded to this by shouting "What the fuck did you say to me, you little bitch?" and proceeded to kick Andy in the groin and uppercut Larry in his chin. The actor then started stomping on the groin of the two directors who laid in agony on the floor. Several staff and co-stars tried to intervene but all were dissuaded after the actor loaded live rounds into his prop gun. The whole incident lasted less than 5 minutes but the consequences were severe. Both directors were admitted to the ICU with heavy injuries and bleeding in the testicular and penile area, and both subsequently had to go through grueling surgery to amputate the affected area. When asked about her relationship with Mr. Reeves, Lana Wachowski responeded: "We really didn't have good chemistry on set. We most likely won't work with him again"

>LARPing the undisputed nicest guy in Hollywood
KYS faggot.

>actual saint that could go down as jesus christ of our time
>sensationalizing it
you're an actual bad person

those faggots deserved it though

>Canadian

KEANU REEVES IS CANADAIAN????

WHAT THE FUCK

Kek

Wasn't he first incident in that image Matthew Broderick

Next you'll say you didn't know he's a hapa

the*

Yeah. All of this bullshit, trying to sully the image of /ourguy/.

it's a meme you dips

>the waves have claimed her
Gets me everytime

Posting this crap should be ban worthy.

Why posting this stupid shit doesn't get you banned proves that Sup Forums mods are more nonexistent than Sup Forums mods.

I prefer the severe keanu dick stomping theory over the crazy dominatrix convinced them to be women theory.

Hitting people? This is not the Keanu I know at all
>working as minor production assistant on John Wick
>Keanu hears that my younger brother is sick in the hospital
>"Let's do a visit" to my shock
>arrive at the hospital
>Keanu has brought anime DVD sets for all the kids and a shit ton of chocolate for the staff
>Just the warmest, nicest guy
>doctors usher him into "TERMINAL" ward of the sickest kids
>keanu injects the kids with lethal doses of morphine for free
Truly a sensitive spirit and good guy.

>I prefer the severe keanu dick stomping theory over the crazy dominatrix convinced them to be women theory.

Probably because the
>convinced them to be women
part is BS.

TFW not filthy rich enough to convince society your weird behavior is actually perfectly normal while in reality you're engaging in your weird fetishes 24/7.

Was the doctor's name Kevorkian?

>and why is the incidence of missing children 20 times higher in the area? His agent declined to comment
Every fucking time

it's funny. The dr's name was william Tedd. Bill Tedd!

>that they will not tolerate such behaviour
wrong use of the past tense

lmaooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Keanu white?

I Don't think you know what larp means