You are forced at gun point to get a tattoo from a movie on your shoulder/arm area

You are forced at gun point to get a tattoo from a movie on your shoulder/arm area.

What type of tattoo do you choose?

I rather die

I want to hate it, but that Faye Valentine is very well done. The face is great.

Why would anyone choose to get this kind of tattoo? it looks like one of those fake ones you got as a kid.

At least get a complete design or something with more meaning than a fucking crop circle.

I'll take John Leguizamo disguised as a Japanese Businessman from The Pest, no question.

>those soyboy arms
lol

the swastika from american history x

Yeah that is some amazing tattoo work

It would be a tattoo of this fucker

Id never get a tattoo; its a form of degeneracy.

It immediately tells me that the person has no respect for themselves or anyone else.

Or this

I feel 100% the same way. Tell me more about yourself so I can see if there are any other commonalities

What's more meaningful than the m night classic signs?

Or this

Tattoos suck regardless of well it was needled, get a tshirt instead.

The T's from the Librian flag from Equilibrium.

literally half my high school has the same exact tattoo

sure I would get something like this

saving up for pic related

Im a faggot

the flag from man in the high castle

implying your life was going somewhere

Only fatties dislike tattoos

do fucking push-ups

A whale and a bowl of petunias

11/10 choice. I'd go for something in the same art style but star wars related.

Anything but a cartoon, just because some people would choose a japanese cartoon show it doesn't make it any less culutred than pic related.
I would get a quote from Dark Knight or DKR eirther "Why do we fall?" or "Deshi Basar", if held at gun point under those conditions tho

I'd love to get a Marvel cinematic universe tattoo. A sleeve of all the heroes on one arm and all the villains on the other.

This design

Might as well wear an eternal semen snorker

won't look as good without the bulging muscles

norton's swastika from american history x

stick and poke weed leaf

A what

cuckman is such a....

His delicious pitts :^)

>implying I'm not fucking jacked
Stay jelly, dyel manlet

The clothing and general shading is decent too

Lol ok billy badass just remember to say your prayers and drink your milk before bedtime you elitist little shit

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

that tattoo isn't real you retarded faggots. it's actually samus, link and mario

>Flexing this hard for barely visible abs
>no arms
>no forearms
>of course you'd hide your traps

>"fucking jacked"
kek
you're just a skelly man, you're delusional
eat more, spend less time on /fit/ and more in the gym or in the kitchem

lmao, what are you, 150lb @ 5'11"

>so chad he wont show his face

>Not a single one of them posted their bodies
Fucking lmao

no ragrets

Big vertical Godzilla kanji

and you didn't show your face, pussy

There, you little beta.

>You are forced at gun point to get a tattoo from a movie on your shoulder/arm area.
>from a movie

probably this

heyyyy eyyyah eyyyyhyeahh

The tattoo looks like Diamond Dallas Paige

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Topkek, you're an obvious manlet, grow up little guy, then we can talk. Lmao.

i refuse to believe this is real. there's no way.

The design from the gates of Moria in Fellowship of the Ring, but around my asshole. The one that says "speak friend and enter".

The manlet looks like he would easily overpower you. What does that say about you, bitchboi?

didn't read the prompt all the way. Now I guess I have to surgically graft my asshole to my shoulder, which should be fun.

I miss pest posting. It never took on like Bane posting but it always made my day.

The thing that always gets me though is to think about how these tattoos will look when you're old. Your skin sagging and turning leathery, the ink color fading, the shape of the artwork deforming, etc.

But you wont give a shit when youre old, because you'll be old

Your brain will be using all it's power to not shit your pants and walk at the same time

Well, you tried.

>watch literally the unlikable b-movie Signs
>are so moved by Signs that you permanently mark your body with the box cover
>expect to live out the rest of your natural life like this
how?

degeneracy is a buzzword. also how does it show they have no respect

It's really well done but it still looks cringey. Tattoos used to be something that people on the precipices of society got (e.g. Bikers, Sailors, Prisoners, etc...), now they're synonymous with numale hipsters who think their 8bit Zelda tattoo makes them unique.

satan confirms. thakn you satan

captcha: sandwich limit
>not yet, old friend

Bad taste, great execution.

Raping others eyes with the sight of a dumbass who got a rick and morty tattoo.

not bad, p aesthetic

I might watch the movie again and make a few Pest-posts over the next few weeks. I just got reminded of it after finding some shots in my kino-shots folder.

That isn't kanji

>this level of damage control

Id probably get one from the Super Mario Bro's movie and put it next to this.

This is the Kanji for Gojirra

呉爾羅

that's just a retarded tattoo

I'd get a tattoo referencing Chris Stuckmann's kino debut.

That's cool. I'll be sure to learn the difference before any gunmen force me to get a Godzilla title card tattoo.

I already have a Heisenberg tat on the inside of my bicep breh

I don't get tattoos, if you want to showcase a piece of art, just wear a t-shirt, why destroying your body with smudges?

it's not cool it's very normie like and I immediately despise anyone who has tatoos

I'd get this engraved into me skin

That fucking crop circles on his arms? Was this nigga abducted or something?

>go to tattoo shop
>ask for the Kanji
>expect the picture you posted
>be disappointed

You're welcome you ungrateful faggot

A Porg and the text "I was forced at gun point to get this tattoo"

>every art hoe at my community college

lel

>just a huge black of super tiny movie quotes

>tears in rain
>death is a journey we all must take
>the force surrounds us, binds us
>I don't tip
>life ain't about how hard you get hit
>there's good in this world, mr Frodo
>you think that's air you're breathing?
>if I took that mask off would you die?

I don't get graphic t-shirts, if you want to showcase a piece of art, just buy a poster.

it's not cool it's very normie like and I immediately despise anyone who has childish t-shirts

Back to tumblr

What the fuck is wrong with normies? What is the fucking appeal of these stupid bird-rat things? Not only do they look retarded, but they're blatantly designed to be cute in order to sell merchandise. Are they so stupid they don't realize this?
Are they so vapid they don't fucking care?
Is this all being done ironically? The movie that features these things isn't even fucking out yet.

I understand normies having shit taste in movies but this is just way more retarded than that.

Have you been Stuckmannized yet Sup Forums?

I'd probably get the dawn of the dead logo

Well you didn't mention the size so I'd get this as small as possible on one of my shoulder blades.

I think the dude works for Star Wars inc. and he's just using his body as a live advertising billboard for the hand that feeds him.

there's the tattoo fag! Found you!
You fucking insecure idiot, you'll ALWAYS be a boring person and no matter how many shitty tattoos you'll get, IT WON"T MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Dumb normie fuck