Atomic Puppet

Now that Season 1 is over, what are your thoughts on this show, Sup Forums?
Personally, I enjoyed the latter episodes since I think they were better than the first ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Atomic-Puppet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They fused at the end?

Somehow Canada got really good at making cartoons again

I don't understand what happened, the final scene's lighting made me think Tight-Grip lost an arm, and Mookie lost his new helm. Also the former seems to be dragging the latter through the streets.
It's a huge-ass cliffhanger pretty much.

The staff behind the show explained that at some point before airing, they decided to look at their final product, and it absolutely sucked, so they decided to remake it from the very beginning.
I think they meant their show was going to be another typical Canadian shitshow, but they rescued it.
Also, take in mind that there are Americans and French behind the show as well.

For those who cannot watch it on TV, kisscartoon has S1 already uploaded. I have no idea if there is a MEGA folder somewhere.
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Atomic-Puppet

Only watched a few episodes so far, seems pretty descent.

The smoke effects are very nice.

I'm digging it so far and can't wait for Season 2.

Hopefully the fandom can grow bigger so it's not just Canadain cartoon autists that like the show outside of Sup Forums

I hope so. Most of the fanart I've seen is mediocre, this show deserves much better.

Is Season 2 already confirmed? I hope DXD renews it, given that it is the only interesting show along with Star Vs currently airing

Hard to believe that canadians are staring to get self-awareness

Fun but entirely forgettable. Animation is better than expected, but nothing of note,

I don't agree very much but I see why you said so. The show doesn't try to be outstanding, just a nice superhero show for kids.
At least is a step in the right direction for Canada.

I'm sure I would be into this show if I were a kid, same with Supernoobs and Fangbone, but it just doesn't click with me now. I hate it when people go on about "The death of action cartoons" but I need the sense of drama and intrigue that really sucked people into those shows even though no one will admit that because it sounds too much like uncool touchy-feely crap.

Is he autistic?

Season 1 was pretty great, at first I didn't care about this show but overall it was decent.
My favorite episode was Worm Boy. Nice plot and it shows AP's reaction due to the fact he was useless without Joey.
The final episode seemed a bit rushed to me, they could have worked on the fight scene. Part 1 should've been its own episode, and make Part 2 the real season ending.
You could always try asking drawfags and writefags to make content, I have seen people requesting Atomic Puppet stuff in the drawthread.

>20+ year old living in his mother's basement
>Constantly searches for attention
>Throws massive fits when triggered
>Obsessed with gadgets and getting rid of Atomic Puppet
Yeah, he's a massive autist.

Why didn't he try becoming a hero in another city?

>I'M SORRY BUT HE HAS IT AND YOU HAVVE IT OR YOU'LL GET IT FORGET IT DON'T SWEAT IT JUST LET IT BE.
>HE HAS IT NOW-
>LISTEN
>HE HAS AUTISM SM SM SM SM
>AND YOU HAVE AUTISM SM SM SM SM
>RRRYBODY HAS AUTISM SM SM SM SM
>AUTISM!!!

I think he mostly wants to save Mega City just to prove he is better than Atomic Puppet. He has no real intentions of becoming a savior of sorts, and it seems he doesn't want to simply be famous either.
He just wanted to humiliate his former partner.

I don't care, he's a qt

He looks disturbing in the final episode, I mean, what the fuck was going on inside his head. His expression changed a lot.

That was the point of the Season finale. To show how much can a bad guy change, from a pathetic nobody to the prime evil. Season 2 looks promising

Some episodes have a small dose of feels, especially the latter ones.

They really put a lot of effort into the visual part of the show. There are a lot of gorgeous effects in many episodes