Never posted on Sup Forums before but I just started watching this show and I can't enjoy a single fucking show without...

Never posted on Sup Forums before but I just started watching this show and I can't enjoy a single fucking show without seeing the following:
>every single female character is almost flawless apart from the xo
>Most male characters are weak physically and are almost helpless
>Almost every villain is a male
>Didn't think twice about blowing up a ship fujll of males, but were absolutely committed to saving the only enemy female they met and the kids (understandable)
>Only "villain" turned out to be there savior anyway
This is on top of all the bullshit regarding the cuckolded theme.

I usually have no problem with diversity and progressive themes, I notice them but they have never bothered me this much.

Is it just me? I can't enjoy a single fucking episode without some stupid ultra progressive female pandering.

You'll fit in just fine here.

>every single female character is almost flawless apart from the xo
Alara
>can't maintain a relationship because too stronk
>panics under pressure
Doctor
>has literal niggers as children
>lmao no husband
Krill Waifu
>literally watched her crew get MERCERD and becomes a POW
???

The problem that you have is that you're obsessed with an ideology and you're constantly reaffirming your biases. Because you cannot get past this you can't enjoy anything.

>bsessed with an ideology and you're constantly reaffirming your biases
well that's the problem of having nothing going on with your life BUT that ideology

I didn't see that, thanks
I have thought about it this way. It's why I wanted to ask others about it.
Do you think that it seems like they are justifying cheating while married?

>Do you think that it seems like they are justifying cheating while married?
>cuck cuck cuck
Watch the episode where Mercer gets BLUED and the doctor gets BLOBBED. The show doesn't take a side and preach like STD. It presents issues and makes (You) think and decide for yourself where you stand.
It literally /makesyouthink/

I only watched 3 episodes of the Orville. I'm not really a big fan of Seth or Scifi. As to Seth's character been cheated on I don't really think that they're justifying per se. In the 3 episodes that I watched this show is much more mature than Family Guy or American Dad. I think Seth is trying to do something a little more mature with characters that are more relatable that deal with normal day to day shit. I don't think he's being very successful at it but the show isn't trying to normalize cuckoldry.

I just watched the episode and you are right.
The show has some really funny moments but they were previously ruined for me.

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I may be browsing the more red pilled boards a bit too much. And there also is probably a bit of this going on .

Overall good show and I can admit that my original thoughts on it were inaccurate and influenced by preexisting bias.

>I think I may be browsing the more red pilled boards a bit too much
Take the sethpill brah

Who the fuck gets this ass blasted by a light hearted comedy? Seriously do you tune into a Jeffersons rerun and start shaking every time the maid starts getting sassy with George?

This show has a waifu, so Sup Forums will love and defend it until the end of time.

>This show has a waifu
>a
>singular

I think seth made it just to get revenge on Fox for trump winning by wasting their money

That or to make STD look good by not being the only sjws in space this year

I don't understand Sup Forums's waifiuing of Alara when Macflarlene is openly banging her.

does it do salad?

pretty lame waifu, she's not that cute and she's way above 18

>Who the fuck gets this ass blasted by a light hearted comedy?
Previously me I guess ha
But that was why I created the thread, I just wanted some good input and I got it

No joke, this must be what white men felt when watching the original Star Trek - to be fair MacFarlane must be a huge trekky because this is absolutely what an updated star trek in the vein of TOS would be

It's not even a comedy

MacFarlane acts like he doesn't get why people find it similar to TOS