>asks you if you want to go to his hotel room
>asks for consent to wank
>wanks
>he's in the wrong somehow and gets his career destroyed by rabid burgers

How do you unzip a dick?

>actually defending the Cuck King himself

I think I've finally outgrown this place

not an argument

Somewhere along the line regret became conflated with non-consent.

If women can't even muster the courage to say no when a guy asks if he can jerk it in front of them and it fucks then up as much as it apparently has, maybe we should have women cover their entire bodies so men aren't tempted. And we should forbid them from going out in public without a male family member who can say no to men for them!

*unzips asshole*

This is where I keep my jokes

What do you mean?

Or did this place outgrow you?

>asks for consent
>doesn't receive consent
>jacks off anyways

never gave consent you echo chamber loving pol tard.

the only woman who said no he didn't JO to

>implying pol isnt celebrating the down fall of this super cuck

low effort faggot shit post

*plans foiled, gets blacked*

the board has passed you by, brotherman

How would people react if Louis killed himself? Would the public divide and the vigilantes be made to accept responsibility?

*rapes doggo*
youtu.be/jkrLXJFaCjo

I led him on by going to his hotel room at 2 am after drinking all night
so I hold hands wth my ugly friend and watch giggling awkwardly

Yeah I'm sure they went to a man's room at night to talk about Plato and shiiet

I don't see the harm in it.

Like, has anyone masturbated in front of a girl? That's weird.

A Grapes of Wrath situation is understandable, but that shit is creepy.

In his defense, the only thing not true about the cuck king meme was there being a dude in the room.

It's true. I am.

Just stop it, Louis "CU" CK.

Who does that shit? Was he drunk as fuck?

i've been waiting for this ever since the news broke, thanks

Also, if women could into bantz, they'd just bully him and laugh their asses off

Asking for consent and not getting a response is the equivalent of

I'm more interested in knowing how all these outraged sjw would react if a woman came out and claimed that Louis never jacked off to them and that, that has traumatized them because it makes them think they're not attractive enough?
Like would they condemn him for not jacking off?

>lock someone in a room
>put a chair in front of the door and sit in it with your dick hanging out
>kindly ask for consent so you're not a rapist
Yeah nah fuck you CK is a piece of inhuman dogshit and so are you for defending him.

>Like, has anyone masturbated in front of a girl?
>Not making the grown MILF, who is all delicate and business-dressed and puritan, moan and do lewd things for you because she didn't have sex in months and you awakened the beast.

I wonder how long it'll take for him to kill himself.

>can I take my dick out
>"yes"
>*unzips dick*
>"omg you assaulted me"

Anyone wanna explain this to me?

The public would applaud it and call on all other harassers to follow his example.

He got consent all of the times, one of the accusers said "no" and he did not wank off in front of her. Two other girls laughed and he took that as a yes (one of those two also implied that she said yes "because we thought he was kidding" so it's not like they just laughed and he started wanking off) the rest admit that they said 'yes' because of 'the culture' and because they felt intimidated.

Remember the consent rules: no means no and yes also means no.

Why do people call him a cuck? I've never seen anything that would indicate that

NEW NIGGAS

very carefully

That is the rational option, but it takes more than rational arguments to choose that option. It's an exclusive privilege for the god-fearing that is unavailable for anyone else.

Also:
>If women can't even muster the courage to say no when a guy asks if he can jerk it in front of them
These women said 'yes' though. But Louis CK took 'yes' to mean that they consented. Which is not the case. Women might say 'yes' to sex and letting you jerk off in front of them for many different reasons. consent is just one of the many reasons she might have. In the case of Louis two women said yes ironically "as a joke" and the others did it due to the power that Louis CK had so they felt they could not say 'no'.

roasties would be tweeting about how more women won't have to experience harassment now that he's dead

>the others did it due to the power that Louis CK had so they felt they could not say 'no'.
This is such bullshit too, this didn't even happen last year or anything, it was in like 2003 when he was just beginning to take off, he had no power over anybody.

Women will mull around all sexual encounters in their head until they construct some string of events where they can claim not to be whores. It's the best excuse they could figure out.

>Blocks my path
>unzips my dick
>"please fuck my girlfriend sir"

The worst thing CK did was have a sad fetish, that now everyone on Earth knows about.

Imagine the dirt some people have on other celebrities and the sexual fetishes they have, this is like low-tier fetish, I bet there are celebs out there with far worse.

From my knowledge, and correct me if I'm wrong, all he did was get his dick out a few times behind closed doors after asking the people if he could do it in front of them, right?

Now, if he was just taking his dick out and wagging it around a woman I could understand it, but if he asked permission first and they said yes then what is the issue?

I don't understand the issue either.

Even in his apology he wrote that he was under the incorrect impression that having consent meant he could do it.

What the fuck

>a sad fetish
no he's just a greasy jew, they're all into this weird humiliation shit

>In 2009, several years after he shocked comedian Rebecca Corry by asking her to let him masturbate in front of her while they were working together on a show, he called her to say he was sorry ― for, well, something else.

>“When he phoned her,” according to the Times, “he said was sorry for shoving her in a bathroom. Ms. Corry replied that he had never done that, but had instead asked to masturbate in front of her.”

If you unironically think he isn't a degenerate woman terrorizer you're an idiot.

oh jeez louie

This

What the fuck is with you autist that you are still not getting about this? I love Louie's work and still don't think that the punishment he got for what he did was fair, but god fucking damnit. You just don't wank off in front of people just out of blue. It's just what should be a basic of everyone's morale and this shouldn't even be questioned.

If you don't get this then you seriously have autism.

It's not the asking before what should be extenuating circumstance, what is though, is that he personally appologized to people who have mistreated like this way before #metoo shit happened.

>still don't think that the punishment he got for what he did was fair
>job revolves around public perception
>network drops you because of bad PR

Sounds fair to me. Not to mention sex offenders often get sacked in the real world too.

>cuck
>rapist

Which one is it guys? You can't be both

It was not fair for him to be put in the #metoo "trio" next to Weinstein and Spacey.

you're right, Spacey didn't do anything nearly as bad. all he did was try to sex up a 14 yo

Kek how is masturbating assault
His body his choice

it's not, it's indecent exposure. if he prevented them from leaving then it's also false imprisonment

I would let Louis C.K. unzip my dick anytime.

Imagine you're the fan of a famous person, and you laugh and he offers you drinks, he's just the funniest guy you ever met, best bud whatever and he goes "hey i have some great alcohol back at the hotel, wanna come up?" and then he goes "hey buddy, can i masturbate in front of you?" and you are just rolling on the floor laughing, thinking it's a joke. But the guy is actually now fully naked, hard and just looking at you in the eyes, obviously turned on. Just imagine for one second what it would feel like.
You can think you'd be your best self, going "Stop right now, you fucking asshole" or punch him forever, or leave the room. But what if you have no fucking clue how this is happening right now, and that you just want this to be over?
I mean, i'm trying to understand how those girls felt it.

>t. middle school exhibitionist

>gets off on being humiliated
>has the world find out about his dirty embarrassing secret
> Becomes humiliated on a global scale

Did he really win? Is he having the greatest fap of his life now?

Wonder how he'll explain to his daughters why they're both being laughed at in school now.

what am i looking at

except he didn't do that, you idiot.

Oh noes how horrifying