JUSTice League only forecast to open to $105-115m

>A nine-digit opening is all but assured for the team-up film, with both the studio and independent trackers expecting an opening of $105-$115 million from 4,040 screens.

>BvS Opening $166m
>Suicide Squad Opening $133m

>Avengers Opening $207m
>Avengers 2 Opening $191m

>thewrap.com/justice-league-box-office/

AHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bbfw9SpB-eP/
twitter.com/Rosgakori/status/929803724809211905
deadline.com/2017/11/justice-league-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-global-box-office-opening-1202207757/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly, how much longer until people start getting really sick of constant capeshit?

It'll be higher than suicide squad, and tracking will go way up in a few hours, once reviews start coming out.

>and tracking will go way up in a few hours
>way up
This delusion

WB and pro box officed predicted a $75m opening for WW. They literally always do this.

>once reviews start coming out
I can't wait

ONNONONONO
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

WE DID IT

WE FINALLY KILLED DC

The reviews need to be GOOD for it to go up

>$300 million to film
>add on marketing and distribution
>only $105-115 mill opening

Jesus Christ

samefag

This means literally nothing. I don't give a shit what random "independent" bloggers think the movie will make. They just base their information on how much other movies make.

Who cares. Where's the webms?

>dat cherrypicking
Show me five more still-okay reviews, faggot

RT aggregates reviews right? I don't understand

It's opening the weekend before Thanksgiving.

It's going to make bank regardless of how many critics disney pays off.

If it only opens to $110 there’s no chance of it making the $800m+ worldwide requires to break even

instagram.com/p/Bbfw9SpB-eP/
:)

>DC relying on domestic box office again

WW was saved by not being as expensive a film, this is fucked, it needs international box office, and I’ll be too busy watching kino like Paddington 2 or Sherlock Gnomes

Perfect weekend for a movie like this, all the neckbeards that don't have a wife/gf to spend Thanksgiving with will spend it at the theaters watching capeshit.

I thought Clark Kent died, also how many fucking post credit scenes are there?

Is this your first DC movie?

But Wonder Woman opened at 106mil and made 820mil worldwide.

While also being poor internationally.

>opening his shirt in public

IF WHEDON WANTED HIS CLASSIC SUPERMAN REFERENCE WHY DIDN’T HE JUST HAVE HIM CHANGE IN A FUCKING PHONEBOX? OR AT LEAST DOWN A FUCKING ALLEYWAY??

It figures losers would like this movie.

>instagram.com/p/Bbfw9SpB-eP/

What the fuck kind of take-off was that? That looked horrible... Did Superman go into Hyperspace or something?

>the state of DC

Is he saying WW was good? I thought it was total shit with a lame ending fight.

Seriosuly all the Jews making this movie had to do was just copy pasta Avengers and Winter Soldier abd your done-- 90% of the heavy lifting is done.... hopefully they didnt fuck this thing up-- i like capeshit

This is all Sup Forums's fault !!

This movie needs more than $820 mill

and needs to pray it doesn’t suffer the 2nd weekend box office drop

And with Disney releasing Punisher on Friday and their animated movie next week it’s more than fair to say it could happen

I'll watch it but i'm buying a ticket to a different movie so I don't contribute to this cancer making money.

Normies will get sick of it but actual comic book geeks won't. They have read capeshit every week for the most of their life. Seeing a few movies a year isn't nearly enough to make them sick.

Why doesn't DCucks just copy Marvel formula and get over with trying to be original?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>"review"
>before embargo is up
brb, notifying my WB handler

F.U.N.

There's no fucking way. I really don't like these movies but even I'm skeptical.

I'm seeing Justice League opening weekend with like 6 friends. We were all skeptical, and if we're all going I expect others too.

>marvel
literally NEVER
>dc

I'm predicting the capeshit bubble will pop after this movie or by this time next year

It sounds like that's what they've done.

Isn't that what they are doing right now?

This has to be a work print. I refuse to believe 0:07 was actually shown in theater.

DC pajeets are ready to poopost

Niggas look gay as hell

Yes. That shit isn't from the final release.

It wasn't X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

this isn't the 40s, cuck

I wish it would but normies have settled into our seats and their not going to get up.

OH NO NO NO NO

>literally every reason for it to be bad
>extensive reshoots
>extensive rewrites.
>from JOSS whedon
>New footage shown is bad
>Noticeable change in tone
>Cringy quips
>Under developed characters
>Bad early responses
>Bad CGI

And you're still going to imply that ANY bad reviews is just "paid off critics" holy fuck you DCucks are such mongaloid faggots.

So nobody in the street at all would be saying “Holy shit that guy was Superman! Did you see he just took his suit off and blasted off into the sky?”

Oh wait they would, and you’re a retarded faggot, congrats

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? Of course it's an unfinished scene. He's posting it trying to troll Marvel fans...which is dumb because, again, it's just an unfinished clip.

Look you can't blame them, they make like 10 cents a day in India so this is the only movie they're going to get to see this year.

Green Lantern? More like Green Screen.

What CW show is this?

The cannon explanation for that it's super hypnotism.

I'm 100% surprised Coco is getting good reviews. It didn't look that good to me.

>tfw they give you a cgi mouth but not cgi hair

Capeshit is bad and you should feel bad for consuming it

hey

Who the fuck cares about Punisher when it's being released all at once as BID?

And it had Thanksgiving to boost its numbers.

So now you care about "realism"? fucking lmao!

>DC movie has as much of an emotional impact as newest Pixar tearjerker
>A Bad thing
Please.

kek which of you DC megafags snitched on that webm of superman

The absolute best thing that could happen now is that when reviews start pouring out most are positive. Not that I give a fuck about DC but it would just be funny seeing how everyone reacts

>hurr it's meant to be unrealistic

DCCucks, every time they get more pathetic ;)

Yeah but I'm saying if Justice League opens at that it's not destined to fail. Wonder Woman made 820mil worldwide despite doing pretty poor internationally.

Justice League will be massive in foreign markets, especially Asia.

So if matched WW's OW and got close to the domestic total but did like 600mil foreign, you're looking at 920mil-1bil range.

Also WB has had a crazy good year, already grossed over 2 billion. I don't think they're panicking too much all things considered.

>hurr it's meant to be unrealistic
at your request!

Wonder Woman had massive competition in Pirates of the Caribbean in international markets. People here forget that.

>And with Disney releasing Punisher on Friday
Netflix, not Disney. Netflix has the say on where in the schedule it fits. Disney's contract simply stated before the end of 2017.

That dipshit gave Alien: Covenant a 5/5. Want to know if he liked a CMB? Flip a coin.

Seriously?

fellow patrician

>instagram.com/p/Bbfw9SpB-eP/

it cant be comfortable for him to wear that thick rubber under a suit. he would look hilariously bulky

>he would look hilariously bulky
They all looked hilariously bulky in BvS.

I mean lets be real, when it comes to the great RT war, always bet on Paddington

When has a Marvel movie ever been called "heartbreaking"?

Exactly, shill.

twitter.com/Rosgakori/status/929803724809211905

BASED WHEDON

So JUSTice League is worse than wonder woman hey.. I thought wonder women was the worst of them yet. TOTALLY forgettable. I remember some bitches doing flips and that's it.

Why doesn't their armor fucking cover anything?

How is tracking measured? I never understood how it worked.

OH NO NO NO NO

OH PLEASE NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I hope so but doubt it, there are capeshit movies planned for the next decade and there would have to be a serious shift in public opinion to cause that.

Just remember that on Thanksgiving weekend Disney is going to release about spics with a Frozen short attached to it, that alone will break the JL in half like a toothpick regarless if the movie is good

Honestly, this fucking picture just makes me proud of humanity. This guy probably has a wife, three kids, an apartment or a hut or something, and I bet he saves up for little presents and stuff for them. Here he is wearing 18th century tier textile clothes while sitting on a fucking 19th century contraption which provides electricity to a 20th century battery/generator which powers a 21st century laptop so that this guy can answer questions about hard drives from useless white morons like you and me from twelve time zones away. He's got the operating manual in a saddlebag. This man is the acme of our species.

>movie about spics mattering in Trump's America
Don't you have a tranny to vote for somewhere?

Wow holy shit why?

Why would you redesign all the armor that was already made? What the fuck is wrong with them?

It's gonna make close to a billion and you know it.

>Justice League making less than Thor
The memes are becoming reality

Bear in mind that every movie has several sequels planned after it because the executives who sign the contract want the rights to what might be a potential hit before it gets popular enough that the creators can negotiate better terms. They also advertise the potential for sequels to increase interest and make people feel safe getting hyped.

Paddington is actually surprisingly good

as long as you ignore the dumbfuck articles from critics claiming it's pro-islam/lgbt or whatever because it's literally a film about a bear doing a prison break because he gets framed for stealing a pop up book

There aren't that many comic book 'geeks' these days. The comic book industry is dying even with all these movies coming out.

Deadline is reporting 325 mil WW opening. Though they also said the DCEU was ten years in the making so they may be retarded

>Theatrical moviegoing in all its zenith will continue to occur for the third weekend in a row as Warner Bros.’ ten-years-in-the-making DC superhero team-up Justice League finally opens to $325M-$355M worldwide propped by 4,040 stateside locations and a day-and-date global launch that includes China.

deadline.com/2017/11/justice-league-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-global-box-office-opening-1202207757/

Funny how Marvel movies are so huge but their comic division is crashing the market. Thank hod Fiege broke away from them

>a random Zealander director of small budget indie vampire mockumentaries could feasibly outdo a combination of Zack Snyder AND Joss Whedon at the box office

Including China that's shit