When you watch a movie with your partner, do you watch the same laptop or separate laptops?

When you watch a movie with your partner, do you watch the same laptop or separate laptops?

same. also, shame such nice tits grew on a lesbo. She will make some other dyke very happy some day.

Next episode when?

i cannot stand this guys fucking voice

>Sup Forums
>partner

>with your partner
Making a big assumption there

where do you think you are?

We're married and have kids.
If we have enough time to watch a movie on our own, we use that precious time to fuck.

And then we watch different shit on our own phones.

It's amazing that some people can dream post.

>married with kids
>precious time to fuck

Yet here you

No one who posts on Sup Forums should be allowed to have kids. If it were up to me, CPS would be knocking on your door.

On a television.

no way. i am teaching my little girl all the best memes. she is 6 and already tells kids to git gud.

I'll never have a partner

cuddled together in front of the same laptop. what kind of autists watch the same movie on a different laptop? we are unpleasant people but we’re not retarded

>watching movies on a laptop screen
>being this poor
user, why are you not watching it in your huge ass tv hooked up to your 7.1 surround sound system in a huge comfy couch covered with a blanket while gropping delicious ass or tits?

I fuck?

>watching movies on a laptop

>with your partner
Why not just say a guy, if you're so blatantly going to expose my desire for cocks in my mouth? Sage.

Why is it always this thread and this picture?

>laptops in bed
This is the most plebian shit I've ever heard of.

>Saying partner instead of girlfriend or wife

this desu