Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UHHJMrP2YG0?t=140
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/62082240/#q62085775
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude
sodomizing teen girls
lmao

Hyde threads usually catch on with this board, you are dogshit at making threads.

No, people have lost interest in him since he's producing zero content, and he's resorted to paying for shills in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. He's just a stale, forced-meme at this point.

figuratively our guy

What state was this in? You do know age of consent varies

>2017
>I-I AM FORGOTTEN

The only people that believe and think that Sam is paying people to advertise him here are genuine newfags who've come to this website within the past 12 months. Anyone who has been here for an appropriate amount of time knows both of these things aren't true. The latest infux of newfags seem extremely more gullible than the last few and I have to assume it's because they are brainwashed ledditors and youtube babbies brought in from the 2016 US election

the point isn't that he did something compromising/illegal for sexual pleasure. i'm just kind of annoyed that his philosophy really touches on a kind of detachment from the societal pressures that from an external point of view are sickeningly retarded, and then he resorts to taking advantage of blistering ignorance and stupidity for a really stupid self-serving cause. he extensively mocks the behaviors people put on to communicate stupid things, and then he resorts to performing the same kinds of actions to get laid. he acts basically exactly like the faggots on To Catch a Predator, except he uses he e-celeb status to not get caught. it's just pathetic. I had hoped that all his posturing about being above the absurd bullshit would give him the perspective to value some qualities of life above getting laid, but instead he's wasting hours of his day baiting teens into taking his dick up their ass.

He said in one of his latest hydewars videos, plain as day, that he's paying someone 200 a month for "online stuff". Do you see any "online stuff" coming from him that he probably isn't doing himself?

Read between the lines man. Before the mods started cracking down on Sam shitposting there were times where there were more Sam threads than Star Wars ones.

Yup, there are threads on Sup Forums about fucking normie vampire shows now too, with no shit posters making fun of it. Sup Forums is mainstream.

Is this what you genuinely believe or is this unfunny pasta?

See

A guy Sam's age should be raising a family, not abusing the anuses of stupid roastie teens.

Sup Forums has been mainstream for a long time now. Stop treating this place like your personal hidey-hole.

Not wrong. 20% of all Sup Forums users are redirected from reddit and youtube. There was an intentional effort to bring it mainstream to increase advertising revenue as much as possible. The mod swaglord (Jay Irwin) is a goddamn manager at Taykey Advertising, who's speciality is digital advertising and datamining

Did you see the turn-up at HWNDU for the Sam meet-up? Sam Hyde has a cult following compromised of Sup Forums fags. We're pretty sure Sam used to post his videos on Sup Forums himself in like 2014, and that's how he gained a following. But the fact that he gained a following doesn't really change. Look at his fucking patreon, people are giving him thousands a month even when he's not actively posting any shit online. People love him.

The people who hate him literally don't understand his humor. They think it's just random screaming and being disgusting, when really there's always some sort of subliminal commentary going on. It's not deep or anything, but not everyone gets what he's trying to say.

That image isn't true. You are an oblivious newfag

Not true. I hate him because he's vile and repugnant.

>believe (You)

Sam outed himself in one of his skits (2:20 in):

youtu.be/UHHJMrP2YG0?t=140

The skit was filmed before the Sup Forums posts exposing his relationship (that Sam never noticed) with Marky and released afterwards.

Out of all the bullshit rumors surrounding Sam (being gay, fucking trannies, etc), this is the one that is probably true.

Oh please do elaborate. I'd love to hear this

Sam's mom said he looks jewish, what did she mean by this?

Where did I say it hasn't been mainstream for a long time?

It's been a place for normies for at least 2-3 years. It's not my hidey-hole. My secret club is a lesser known imageboard and IRC channel.

Okay, so you're a sensitive lil' bitch. Why are you on Sup Forums?

dude so what lmao

Holy fuck you are retarded and 100% schizophrenic if you believe what you just posted.

And your evidence to the contrary is what? Squat? Are you just another one of his dick-sucking, white-knighting fanboys?

You're the one getting butthurt because I refuse to suck your idol's greasy, wart-covered cock.

The burden of proof isn't on me to counter your retarded claims, it's on you. All you did was highlight Sam talking about having a relationship with s girl that didn't go anywhere ("she wouldn't put out though...") in a skit

What's the matter? He didn't offer?

And then he talked about not asking her to eat so he could take her anal virginity. Guess what the infograph also shows, that came before the skit?

And there are pictures of both of them together, in a state of undress.

Are you really that dense?

You're able to browse any thread, but you choose to stay in the one about Sam Hyde. I didn't even mention any dick sucking but here you are, fantasizing about Sam's big daddy dick. Do big men turn you on?

Somebody from the alt-right is a massive hypocrite? Imagine my shock.

I actually thought sam hyde, was just the mass shooter meme.
Now I realize that it's himself who started the meme, so he could cash in on it. Looks like Sup Forums got played like a fiddle, by a con artist who previously fingered A minor.

The image is shooped you stupid motherfucker, how many times must it be said?

>Shooped

Do you think we're fucking blind Samshill.

>Sup Forums can't stop forcing him as meme
>he's still a literally who
That's the only way this faggot makes me laugh. Goddamn, he has one punchable face.

The dates aren't real. Now that you've been sampilled, find the nearest bridge to immolate yourself on

n e w
e
w

You sounds jealous.

I literally saw his face on the news at this cafe which had the caption "Samir Hajir, 29 year old muslim convert, confirmed mass shooter". Now come on, that's some funny shit.

>40 replies
>14 posters
wew sure is "viral" ""marketing"""

Wow it looks like you finally gave up on the "Sam fucked a tranny" bullshit

Yeah, Sam pays me $0.15 per post that I make about him. At the end of the week I show him a screenshot with all the posts combined, and he sends me the equivalent amount of money in Ethereum.

>The dates aren't real.

I hate to burst your bubble buddy but here is the original thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/62082240/#q62085775

Now go back to plebbit or whatever rock your crawled from under and suck Sam's dick there.

Bullshit? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

>one obsessed faggot shilling against Sam with the exact same shit every thread is viral marketing

Jesus Christ you people are autistic

Sam Hyde is great, leftist faggots just dogpile on him occasionally here as a kind of revenge for losing the last election

Sam wanted to have anal sex with me

I like him and I'm a leftist. We're not all judgmental retards

Are you this girl

He's trying to make it the new Harry Potter copypasta, just don't respond to him

People with taste dogpile on him because he's an unfunny faggot.

Nope

ROLL FOR YOUR JAILFU

>implying a brahmin like Sam having a harem of teenaged sluts isn't the most trad possible solution

>63

Good. Good.