PUNISHER STORYTIME

PUNISHER STORYTIME

This year we're reading Punisher storytimes each week, year round. I'll be posting at least once per week, with maybe the occasional multi-storytime week if I ever have time. Most of the stories will be pre-Ennis material, but don't be surprised if you see some Ennis stories or even post-Ennis stories.

Today we're going to be read the complete Shadowmasters saga. The Shadowmasters were a ninja clan that appeared in both Punisher ongoings at roughly the same time around 1989 and then had their own miniseries very shortly after that. They made some cameo appearances in the early issues of The Punisher War Journal, which I storytimed last week, though in those issues they were never actually identified and the reader only knew them as "the random asian shopkeepers near where Punisher was hiding out".

Well I left off last week right before their identities were revealed, and also a few weeks ago left off in the main Punisher series immediately before their appearances in that title, so this week we'll be continuing from both series. I'll post all the relevant issues with them in it and then do the miniseries in a separate thread (because it won't all fit in this one). They did also have a couple cameos in later comics, but those are not especially relevant, so I'll be skipping those (though I'll eventually get to the issues they cameo in during later storytimes in the future) and sticking to their original "saga" for the time being.

Get ready for Punisher + ninja action! This is...

PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #8-9 & PUNISHER #21-25

STORYTIME

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88815455/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88890646/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89163408/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89314601/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89328851/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89514921/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89630150/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89872272/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90057656/
media.senscritique.com/media/000007024313/source_big/The_Punisher.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PREVIOUS STORYTIMES HERE:

Circle of Blood
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88815455/
Return to Big Nothing
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88890646/
Marvel Preview #2 / Marvel Super Action #1
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89163408/
Punisher #1-10
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89314601/
Daredevil #257
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89328851/
Assassin's Guild (Marvel Graphic Novel #40)
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89514921/
Punisher #11-20
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89630150/
Intruder (Marvel Graphic Novel #51)
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89872272/
Punisher War Journal #1-7
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90057656/

Had to resize this page to get it under 4 megs, so it might look like shit.

IF YOU'RE READING THEN KEEP THE THREAD BUMPED BECAUSE IF I HAVE TO BREAK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE TO BUMP THE THREAD THEN THIS'LL TAKE FOREVER

>
>IF YOU'RE READING THEN KEEP THE THREAD BUMPED BECAUSE IF I HAVE TO BREAK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE TO BUMP THE THREAD THEN THIS'LL TAKE FOREVER
Bump

media.senscritique.com/media/000007024313/source_big/The_Punisher.jpg

Yeah, it was cool how they reused that for the NES game. It's an awesome cover.

Had to resize this page as well.

ISSUE #9

Natasha nice.

One of the many "Punisher's Arsenal" pages that would later inspire The Punisher Armory.

Right around the same time that The Shadowmasters were appearing in The Punisher War Journal, they also appeared in a 4 issue arc in The Punisher.

I'll also be storytiming the issue that came before it, which they technically don't appear in, but is still relevant because it leads directly into the next issue, which they do appear in. It also coincidentally happens to be exactly where I left off of the previous storytime of The Punisher.

CONTINUING WITH PUNISHER #21

ISSUE #22