I need the most brainless yet well produced action flick you got...

I need the most brainless yet well produced action flick you got. Something along the lines of a marvel movie or transformers

Crank 1 and 2

Fury Road fits the bill.

GI Joe Retaliation or Escape Plan

I need booze and I need it in my tummy immediately

This or John Wick. anyone that says it's not brainless is blinded by the production being way better than the plot.

Pacific Rim

Fast and the Furious 5, 6, 7, 8

literally anything with jason statham

Ghostrider: spirit of vengeance

and it is even legit kino

>well produced

Hardcore Henry

Production values are overrated as fuck.

If this is too weeb for you to laugh at and enjoy, Grindhouse is right over there.

Brawl in Cell Block 99

Shoot 'Em Up
but that one is deliberate and therefore paradoxically clever.
Valley of the Wolves: Palestine
(from Turkey) is one of the dumbest yet most fun movies in a long time. The bad guys are The Jews. No, seriously. And the terrible thing the Jews are doing, which must be stopped, is creating a round that can be safely fired from any pistol. That's physically ridiculous, and no enthusiast of exotic historical firearms would ever call that evil. But whatever.
It has a sequence in which the hero fires at multiple targets, with one hand, while running, at night, and hits every target.

These. Watching Cellblock 99. Pulpy prison action flick with weird noir-ish dialogue.

Hardcore Henry is nonstop action kino. Versus is funny as fuck and a classic. Wick is some utter gun-fu horseshit. Best gun choreography i've ever seen.

your answer right there

Commando

Highlander

Pacific Rim, of course.