We'll be searching for a way to reverse the effect

>We'll be searching for a way to reverse the effect

The effect of being dead as fuck?

That's a reasonable promise in the DC universe. There's at least a dozen entities who can easily bring people back from the dead I can name off the top of my head.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if they said "we'll find a way to bring you back from the dead." But what "effect" are they talking about? She was straight killed, not afflicted with chicken pox.

Death is an affliction of the soul, it forces the non-physical form of a living organism's identity (The Soul) to disassociate from the physical form of it's identity (The Body). So, technically it is a disease, like the chicken pox.

>Some asshole shows up to shatter her

name ten, no googling it

OK, so you put her soul back in her body. Her brain's still been completely shut off for, what, a month minimum assuming they work extra hard to track down a necromancer and don't have day jobs to worry about? You know how long your brain is allowed to be completely shut off and then turned back on for it to still work? NEVER. LITERALLY NEVER. SHE IS TERRY FUCKING SCHIAVO YOU'D JUST BE BRINGING BACK A POTATO.

They couldn't say death, that's why they had to call him Slade and not Deathstroke.
IMHO though, Slade is a much cooler name.

The only reason that brain death occurs is that the soul has been damaged. Degradation of the soul and degradation of the brain are intrinsically linked, so once one is restored the other will be as well.

Read a fucking book, user.

so did you all not see the last episode or what?

I'm pretty sure that's objectively wrong. You can't just throw any random carcass into a Lazarus Pit and bring it back to life, there are limits.

That wasn't really her, she just looked like her.

There's more to (re)life than lazarus pits, user-kun.

In comics, petrification as well as freezing only puts every single vital function in your body on pause.

Fiction 101

Turning into a rock isn't really a traditional way of dying. For all they know she just went all The Thing and it was just another step of her powers.

you haven't fucking read batman

this same thing was about to happen to batman's parents as one point and it fucked up batman

They had Raven, so they should be able to tell shit like that.

>Turning into a rock isn't really a traditional way of dying.

They used this very method for the animated version of Jason Todd, who was very dead. And Ra's threatened Batman with re-animating his parents as well in Babel.

That sounds like something that would happen in TTGO

To be fair it was the suffocation that killed them

not him but

Ras
Nekron
White Lantern (though idk if Kyle specifically has this power, but a white lantern SHOULD be able to)
the swamp Solomon Grundy fell into

>White Lantern

Any lantern colors other than green or yellow are bullshit fan fiction.

They have Raven, death was not the term used, so she must not be "dead."