So far THE AVENGERS holds the capeshit peak with $1.5 billion...

So far THE AVENGERS holds the capeshit peak with $1.5 billion. Can AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR and/or AVENGERS 4 break that ceiling?

Infinity War will almost definitely make at least 2 billion

LOL delusional Marvelcuck. It will gross below Wonder Woman.

The music used in that trailer was great. Shame in likely wont make it into the final product

Probably not, since it's apparently going to be some kind of heist movie. Until part 2, they aren't going to be able to really push it as the "be all, end all".

If Infinity War was only 1 film, it would certainly break The Avengers' record. As is, I think part 1 will still break the record, but perhaps not by much.

I'm excited about this maverick storyline. Hopefully it means they won't kill him, that he just leaves to do vigilante shit instead.

What infinity stone was in the new Thor movie? They got to find them all before Infinity War don't they?

Ragnarok was stoneless

>Hopefully it means they won't kill him, that he just leaves to do vigilante shit instead.
There isn't a captain america 4 planned. Sorry.
the space stone (tesseract). It's not a new one though. They are still missing the soul stone. If it isn't in Black panther they'll have to introduce it in infinity war.
watch the movie

I want to see an R-rated Punished Cap / Peggy Carter sex scene.

No, that's the high-water mark. You'll never see capeshit hit that again not taking into consideration inflation.

Perfect storm and all that. Maybe I'll be proven wrong but I don't think so.

Loki stole the Space Stone from Odin's vault (which Thanos is about to take from Loki).

I was excited about infinity war w.r.t to maybe some depth beyond added to the franchise up....until seeing multiple trailers highlighting the absolute shit tier composition known as justice league. Infinity war looks like its going to be a bunch of senseless big boss platitudes and cornball lines mixed in with childish action and quips.
I never thought i'd say this but Starwars looks to be for more mature audiences than these silly ass capeshit films. I guess the perpetually immature com-icon dweebs are still racking in cash for the franchise.
> mfw it used to be nerdy and you used to be picked on for enjoying comics
> mfw now that normies have adopted it (the same people who used to shit on comic fans), it's turned to shit.
Unlike in previous years, I have to be won over to watch capeshit or scifi.. Normies have fucked the genre up enough that, upon hearing of new scifi, I first have to watch a trailer and see whether or not its been degraded to normie slop.

infinity war will break all records and then finally capeshit can die

Shit, i thought we talking about the last one, my bad

Capeshit is dying now and Warner/DC are contributing to it as is Marvel by flooding Netflix with it. Should have kept it to the big screen on the Marvel side and DC/Warner are just slamming their heads against the wall and I guess get tax loopholes to make investors stay.

It's the literal degradation of a fanbase m8
This applies to alot of shit that becomes 'trendy'

Like Age of Ultron, Infinity Gauntlet is too Scienf Fiction.

Civil War or even World War Hulk should have choseen over Lord of the Infinity Rings

It really won't, age of ultron was bad and people are weary of capeshit

Infinity War will hit $1.6 billion and Avengers 4 will do $1.4 billion.

Capt America: Civil War II in like 2020 will destroy everything and completely suck up the movie revenue dry for the entire year.
Shit is a license to print money

I am learning to accept that and just move the fuck on from anything that becomes popularized. It's like those observations you make about a neighborhood slowly going to shit. You sell and get the fuck outta dodge. It seems to be working so far desu. I no longer get butt hurt about these kinds of things.. I see the normie deluge and I just head off. It also serves as a good people filter. I'll inquire as to what a person's favorite shows/movies are and you literally get a run down of who you're dealing with and when not to.

>From Plugsuit Uma to this shit

Where did it all go wrong?

You and your mother know IW will make 1.8 to 2.0 Billions

back to bed Snyder

Marvel is unironically, invincible

It has to end at some point right?

Right?

Infinity War is going to be the biggest blockbuster event in history

This coming from someone who hates most marvel and loves the DCU

Nope. Guardians 3 will kickstart the next 10 years of MCU

If it was one movie, maybe. 2 movies and not even the end of the MCU? Nah.

Hey, I have an idea for a great marvel movie: Bad guy appears, good guys almost lose...but bad guys are defeated in the end, add lots of diversity, CGI and bad jokes.

>avengers 4
I wish you were joking user

Don't confuse the Russos with Whedon

Vision has the soul stone

DC is dead, marvel is the next.

Marvel decided when things started and only they will decide when it ends

The guy making the Marvel movies has done nothing but make Marvel movies/tv all his career.

They just don't have his counterpart at DC/WB.

How many more movies are you going to let Snyder fuck up?

Snyder has no voice since 2017 AFAIK

Black Panther will do it.