Tulip Fever

Tulip Fever

Cara gets her tits out for a sex scene, well only see one from the side but it's a step in the right direction. I will watch this for sure. Would have liked to see at least a few seconds of vigorous bouncing.

she poses nude all the time you stupid man

but not in movies. I want to her tits in hq on film.

She got her tits out for Harvey Weinstein to get the role, too.

Goes without saying,time for us fans to get in on the action. Only way I'm interested in most actresses is if they are showing tits.

What do you think her butt hole looks like?

I could only watch the first half of this movie. It was obviously a very left wing movie albeit with some neat ideas but I got so fucking bored and lost interest because nothing made sense at all from a "world building" premise.

She already has lots of nude pics out there, just not from movies.

>black man
DROPPED

too much hair, not as pink as I'd like

What? His skin looks lighter than her.

wow and the smell?

Decent. Takes more showers than you'd think.

you need to get you head out of the blacked meme garbage,he's white it's a dark scene she has pink nipples under normal lighting but here they are brown

probably true, she has to be whipped and put on a shaving and bleaching routine

Does it have any scenes of her and Alicia Vikander deflowering each other's tulips?

She related a story on Graham Norton about how she fucked someone on a private plane in front of a group of people who were watching on a couch, which she expressed clear discomfort with having done, but did anyway.

Looking back at her little late night anecdote it's very obvious the nature of that private jet fuck session with an audience.

wow and how good is she at sucking dicks???

this thread needs more Cara pics with coke on her nose

we need this tape,you know they film this shit.You could have a dozen hidden cams on a private jet.

Do you reckon she was telling the truth or was it a made-up sensationalist story for the late night audiences?

no fucking way

>oh a unflattering picture how ever will I fap to her now

if you don't like her why bother posting itt

>a celeb doing coke wtff

sorry to break it to you user, I just could not find those with my first search and I'm lazy. But the one where she dances to try to cover the gram she dropped to the floor were funny though

To trigger you, which he successfully did.

She has a lot of "unflattering" pictures. Google her and 90% of the pictures she looks like she has down syndrome.

kino

she qt tho

If I was rich and powerful I'd feed Cara coke while recording her getting gang banged on my private plane,sounds plausible. Get her jlaw and watson.

she's a full blown whore why would she lie

cara is the cutest girl in the world

if you say so but it's a waste of his time

Don't care

>camera man gets the perfect shot if it mid air
faggot no shit they do drugs

this should be colorized

She looks like a boy.

Damn imagine seing Cara getting dicked in front of you in your private plane

Her's are more like hand jobs with lots of licking, but very little sucking.

that photoshoot is KINO

*A NIGGER

>her

very nice

>wtf now I love niggers

just a couple of bags and she takes everything off, she is cute

Probably was just eating pussy in front of everyone

does she put the balls in her mouth???

Damn, they clearly rip off that armor from Mass Effect

This is bait

that's a bretty good delet this.jpg

It's taken from a french comic from the 60's that influenced most of modern sci-fi.

Those breasts look so fake, gravity doesn't seem to affect it, Cara is m2f trans confirmed

Stop I can only get so erect.

it really does look closer to mass effect than it looks to the original, which doesn't look like armor but clothing.

>90259163▶
>
>black man

At last.. Cara thread.
She looks like a girl with andro aspect to her. Which is to be honest hella beautiful and suits her.

Why did they so horribly miscast the leads, I wonder?

Trips of absolute truth.

It's called being young with good genes I want to suck them so hard

*spreads legs*
>"lick, slave!"
yes mistres!

aside from wanting to fug her, she does seem like a girl id have fun hanging out with too. that makes me sad.

Such submissive user.

Cara looks like the type of person who smells better than you'd assume they do. I don't know what that means either.

mmmm for you cara!

She has such cute breasts!

YOUR SAYING SHE LOOKS DISGUSTING

She plays a wicked eyebrow game but nah.

So you're saying she looks like she smells bad?
That is absolutely true.

>t. never had a girlfriend / spent time hanging out around naked boobs

Where do you think we are normo?

There were times when I'd lure you into the specific thread about these kind of things, and fuck a cute virgin like you, while pretending to be her. But I don't do that anymore.

I mean, sure. It's been like a year since I've slept with anybody; I totally get the whole internet lonely thing; but what kind of faggot doesn't look at boobs ever? Don't people go to college?

finger my bum hole cara!

I don't see how anyone would pay for a 6,000 dollar dress,does Cara come with it?

no but there is cara come on it

Same as people would pay 5k for suits, I guess.
Cara stays with Cara, you can't have her. Thank you for your understanding.

she looks like a 70s rock star 2bh. no idea why anyone would lust for "her" unless you're higher up on the Kinsey scale.

Mai eyebrowfu

I see no proof that it's hers. Someone has thrown it at her.

I never knew exactly why, but I love her — and everything about her — to no end.

Is the the coolest cat in the biz?

>Goes bottomless to fashion show like she's Daisy Duck, sits next to a kid

madwoman

disgusting

>that influenced most of modern sci-fi.
i call bs

That's because she's actually really fucking ugly and is only a model because her family is rich and bought her a career

Its a shame she keeps getting such shitty roles.
She should fire her agent.

i want to eat out her cunt right in front of everyone

Star Wars and Fifth Element borrows heavily from this comic.

Star Wars is shit and Fifth Element was made by the same french fag as Valarian.

good sci fi is influenced by earlier stuff and movies like 2001

Well it was a major influence on Star Wars, which in turn influenced most sci-fi that came after.

It's largely forgotten now days I guess

>most of modern sci-fi = Star Wars

whatever you say, retards

>listen to this

>it's not influential because it only influenced the biggest sci-fi franchise in history and not my random obscure flick that no one has seen

>JESUS CHRIST, BABE, GET READY. WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 15 MINUTES

yup, no one has seen,

>The Day the Earth Stood Still
>2001: A Space Odyssey
>Alien
>Terminator
>Interstellar
>Moon
>Blade Runner
>The Matrix
>The Thing
etc.

now if you were talking about the garbage genre that is Space Opera, then i would agree with you.

>tfw no recently showered towelheaded cara in your bed reading as you struggle to stay awake

Would you be in a lesbian relationship with Cara? She would never touch your penis and she'd always finger your bum(pussy) and suck on your nipples and she would make you wear a strap on to fuck her and she would strap on fuck you.

unironically yes

i want to all over cara delevingne.