What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-viB1GwqTYk
youtube.com/watch?v=9N3zMbXlwIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last night I tried rewatching a few episodes of this show from season 1 and 2 and it felt like a tumblr SJW wrote it. Terrible.

Seasons 1 and 2: Tricking idiot community college students for his own amusement

Seasons 3 onward: DUDE LE RANDOM EVIL CRAZY CHANG LMAO

What did you find SJW about the first two seasons? They mock the shit out of Britta's random SJW causes constantly.

God I loved pre-total insanity Chang.

youtube.com/watch?v=-viB1GwqTYk

youtube.com/watch?v=9N3zMbXlwIg

It was written by a whiny crybaby faggot whose writing reads like a sophomore comm major's homework. Anyone who works in LA, or even has a friend who works there, knows that writers like Dan Harmon are a dime a dozen. Their scripts go straight into the trash. Harmon just happened to be 1 of 50,000 that got lucky.

your cult's really got your brain in a ringer, huh?

I don't really feel like wasting my time trying to go into specifics if you can't already tell what I'm talking about.

Which cult would that be?

Genuinely not sure what you're talking about.

>the Jewish girl is a crazy slutty pill addict
>the black guy is straight up retarded
>the arab/indian is an autistic nerd
>the black woman is an "oh no you didn't" walking stereotype
>the gay guy is a walking gay stereotype, crossdressing and all

The only competent characters in the early seasons are Jeff and Britta, both straight white people. Granted Britta turns into an idiot later but still.

I don't really feel like wasting my time trying to go into specifics if you can't already tell what I'm talking about.

>I don't have any way of backing up what I'm saying so I'm just going to opt for a cop out answer

All of the dialog as it pertains to identity feels like it was written by an SJW, which it was.
Nice try, sweetie.

>All of the dialog as it pertains to identity feels like it was written by an SJW, which it was.

Can you give an example?

I'd have to pop it back in.

>pop it back in
What on earth does that mean? Pop what back in? And into what?

I always forget this show existed. Watched about 4 seasons, it was pretty allright, had some real laugh out loud moments. The fourth wall shit got annoying at times though as did the thousand references, most of which I couldn't relate to. Oh and fuck the fat black chick, she's annoying, delete her and the shows great.

>Community received acclaim for its acting and writing, appeared on numerous critics' year-end "best-of" lists for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2015
>Harmon just happened to be 1 of 50,000 that got lucky
?

It means I'd have to pop the flash drive I have the show stored on into my television and go back to find examples. I think I'm going to watch either Stalker or Night of the Hunter instead. Never seen either of them. Got a recommendation?

So you're complaining about the dialogue and/or story, but you can't even remember what the dialogue and/or story actually contained?

Community is beloved by writers, specifically those who have been through school, because of its de-constructive style and explicit mentions of TV writing tropes. Critics love it for the same reason, and in fact a lot of them are writers who didn't make it themselves. It's the same reason La La Land got so much attention... Hollywood types like movies and shows that pander to them.

I can't tell you how many "LOL FOURTH WALL BREAK" scripts I've read that went into the garbage.

Yeah. I skimmed a few episodes and had to turn them each off because they were so shitty and now I've forgotten the details.

So you skimmed a few episodes and you're passing judgment on the entire show. Not only that, you can't even remember any line from the early episodes that you allegedly skimmed to prove your point.

Go from a decent character to one of the worst in the show.

Pretty much. I think I'm going to go with Stalker.

Bit of a shitty copout, don't you think? Why post at all if you're not even going to try to defend you argument?

Is it one, and was it yours, Junior?

You've never even watched this show

You're right, guys. I'm totally wrong.

>Last night I tried rewatching a few episodes of this show from season 1 and 2 and it felt like a Sup Forums misogynist wrote it. Terrible.