Elizabeth Smart

Anyone else watching this Elizabeth Smart stuff? I mean, it's terrible what happened to her, but what a beautiful girl! Who wouldn't want to kidnap her and make her their wife?

literally who?

I think Mary Catherine is prettier. (now that she's legal of course)

Kidnapped at 14. Repeatedly raped by her kidnapper. Horrible, but understandable on some level. Now she is being showcased on A&E.

Reported for being underage. Enjoy your ban, kiddo!

While he was raping her, do you think he felt smart?

Fuck you, Carlos.

I'll fuck you with a rake.

>she thought he couldn't rape her if she got on her stomach

She ran away, not kidnapped.

is it rape rape or regret rape? can you give more details?

Oh god. That narrative. So fucking hot.

Dumb roastie who was "kidnapped" and then found 9 months later hanging out in public with her captor only 18 miles from her home.

She loves talking about what he did to her. And I love listening to it.

After she got home. After 9 months of having sex with her kidnapper.

explicit details?

link?

She gives them. How the first time, she tried to turn over on her belly and cross her legs because she thought he couldn't fuck her that way. And realizing she was wrong. He shoved it in anyway. Pushed his dick into a 14 year old pre-period pussy after asking his wife if it was OK to fuck a pre-period pussy, and his wife said "just do it." Hot as fuck.

I dunno. Check A&E.

>a cop confronted her kidnapper when she was out in public with a muslim veil and asked to see her face. her kidnapper said it would be a religious violation and the cop accepted that and went away, condemning her to months of repeated rape and death threats

really makes you think

you need help dude

wow did he put his penis in her mouth and anus too?

its kinda hot admit it

Kek

gay

She doesn't say about later. She only talks about being fucked.