JUST LIKE MARVEL NOW!!!!

YAAAYY!!!! THEY MADE IT FEEL LIKE A MARVEL MOVIE!!!! YAAYYY!!!!! WE'RE JUST LIKE MARVEL NOW BROS!! JUST LIKE MARVEL XDDD FUN FUN FUN QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP

>"FUN IS OKAY" - ANONYMOUS REVIEWER
>"FUN IS FUN! AND MARVEL IS FUN!" - THE NEW YORK POST
>"FUN IS THE NEW FUN! AND WE LOVE FUN!" - THE DAILY NEWS
>"MOVIES ARE JUST SUPPOSE TO BE FUN" - REDLETTERMEDIA

SO NOW THAT WE'RE JUST LIKE MARVEL!!! ARE WE READY FOR MORE MARVEL MOVIES FROM DC?!!!!

You wish.

Can we stop with JL threads?

I absolutely detest how critics have this ridiculous hard on for "fun" in capeshit movies. Like every capeshit has to be an exact mixture of quips, bright colors, and utter lack of weight in order for them to like it. They do this with no other genre except for capeshit. I'm not even memeing at this point, they and the normie masses have been legitimately brainwashed by Marvel's cookie cutter formula to the point that "superhero movie" is synonymous with "a movie that stays well within my comfort zone and takes zero risks whatsoever". And yes, I get it, they're films based on children's picture books. But trying to elevate the genre beyond the utter lowest common denominator shouldn't be met with scorn and cries that it wasn't "fun" enough. Why is that the sole criterion for capeshit movies? Why have we led ourselves down this road?

dude calm down

Zack... I

no

please tell me how the fuck Snydershit "takes risks" and elevates the genre

you always pull this shit but you never explain how a bunch of hamfisted jesus metaphors and action movie cliches (Clark and Bats killing is not "brave" or "unique", it's just them being every action movie hero ever) are so fucking insightful

How much of Snyder is left in Justice League? It will be interesting to pick apart what's left.

When are Superman or Batman ever portrayed as brave for killing? Batman is shown as a borderline maniac who's lost his way, you're not supposed to agree with his motivations. Superman was forced into breaking his one rule, I guess you could say that's brave but the bravery is outweighed by the guilt.

Whedon apparently reshot 15 to 20% of the movie

I meant brave in terms of storytelling, genius

sperg

I'm just glad we were able to get MoS and BvS:UE before WB turned on Zack for something safe.

So it's pretty much the Batman Forever of Superman trilogy. After two great, dark and moody movies the studio hires a talentless faggot who's gonna turn it into a comedy so that the kids will buy their action figures.

History really does repeat itself. At least we know the followup is gonna be even worse.

This. Hope they release Zack's original cut.

>please tell me how the fuck Snydershit "takes risks" and elevates the genre

doesn't have stupid jokes every 2 minutes like Age of Ultron, Guardians 2 or Thor 3 for starters

wow, you just can tell the handholdless kissless virgin from this entire post

Dare to say a ... EXTENDED version.

that's what great about DC films, they actually spend time and money shooting so much footage that they end up having too much great material so we get extended scenes.

While Marvel movies only have two kind of scenes, people talking in front of a green screen/inside a room and action scenes.

That's why they never have deleted scenes worth your time, because all the ''plot''' and character development is made via boring speeches, because they can't bring themselves to actually make a decent movie

I never got why there's even a need for an extended cut, I mean extended cuts are way better than the theatrical cuts anyway.

You're not wrong but that was still uncalled for.

>de hippie spacing

Piss jars so deep

>that's what great about DC films
>spend time and money shooting too much footage
>having too much great material
>deleted scenes worth your time

Quality post user

Yeah, and they are even critics that watch arthouse, european, world cinema, etc... and, for example, they seemed so pleased with the first Avengers ("pure fun popcorn movie").

Holy kek this delusion

the film has sounded a mess but someone spoke to me yesterday on here saying WB dont give a shit they just want something to appear with releasing their merch that will bring in cash.

maybe in a month of 2 Snyder will given chance to do a cut WB want to release on dvd. I'll watch the film then if so

fukin lol'd

>i like paying twice to see a decent cut of a movie
>they shoot to much material that it added a whopping 15 minutes to the extended cut

None of you seem to get this. The superhero genre is money making garbage. This is not art. Snyder is not a genius, nor are any of the other meatheads that direct these movies. Nolan came close with TDK. But only because it doesn't rely on the action, it relies on a good script, direction and cinematography. However, another thing it relied on was the character of Batman, which is childishly simplistic. BvS relied on its visuals. Marvel relies on fun quips: their last 3 movies have been comedies. And they are fine for what they are. Which is literally cape shit.
These are not whole movies. These are comic books come to the screen. They are 1 issue adventures that were meant to be sold to children. 30 pages meant to tell a story, and keep you hooked until the next one.
Who the fuck gives a goddamn shit if you like it or don't? They are the genre of film that appeals to and widest group possible. They are entertaining. Visually interesting, vaccuous forms of media to ingest. If you enjoyed it, of course you did. You're normal. If you can't enjoy it, you have a slightly more sophisticated way of viewing media. You can tell when you're being pandered to, and it rubs you the wrong way. That's okay. Everyone is fine.