Justice League opening

Marvel wins. JL is set to open lower than all 3 MCU films this year.

If these trackings are true then it might not even hit 800 million worldwide which means all 3 MCU films would have outgrossed JL by the end of the run.

It's obvious at this point that MCU brand is one league above DCEU at this point.

thewrap.com/justice-league-box-office/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/11/justice-league-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-global-box-office-opening-1202207757/
moviesonline.mn/watch/zGW7yPGP-justice-league-throne-of-atlantis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk#t=02m04s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm getting my laughing Evans ready.

DC has always shined when it comes to critical reviews, not pleb grossing stats.

Literally what?

What the hell are you talking about?

Reviews and box office doesn't matter and never has for DC only making good movies

As a DC fan (Not those Snyder obsessed cunts) this is quite upsetting because WB is going to blame this on the characters and it's not their fault. DC has great characters when given the chance to shine

We cold have got a live action DCAU, not this squalor

oh no no no.

Why do you care about corporate consumer wars that benefit only Disney and WB?

Because if JL doesn't make as much as these other films WB is likely to kill it....Maybe that's for the best

DCucks BTFO... again!!!!

I feel like a bully at this point, but some retarded kids, just deserve to get their asses kicked all the time!

stick to 2d animation, retard

I'm going to

Me too, the DCAU Justice League stuff was several orders of magnitude above this schlock.

Congratulations MCUcks.
You destroyed something cool and special because you wanted quips and fun. Hope your happy with yourselves.

>Theatrical moviegoing in all its zenith will continue to occur for the third weekend in a row as Warner Bros.’ ten-years-in-the-making DC superhero team-up Justice League finally opens to $325M-$355M worldwide propped by 4,040 stateside locations and a day-and-date global launch that includes China.

deadline.com/2017/11/justice-league-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-global-box-office-opening-1202207757/

>$325 - $355 million global worldwide opening is $70 to $100 million less than BvS' opening weekend
OH NO NO NONONONO
AAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But comics fans hate the DCAU. I always see Sup Forums and comic forums complaining about it.

It isn't one or the other. Fucking Donner could do a Superman story that was light hearted but still took the character seriously. So did Raimi with Spider-Man

But this isn't fun. You didn't give us fun. Do you even know what fun means? Nolan was fun.

>MCUcks.

You Mean WB?

This is the 2nd and to some people 3rd movie that Snyder messed up.

The least that should happen out of this disaster is Snyder being kicked out permanently.

What? Sup Forums loves the DCAU. The only complaint I ever see is that Superman was a bit to angry

>GF saw Watchmen and Man of Steel
>thought they were boring as fuck
>mfw my gf wants to watch Justice League

Should I tell her who it's directed by, or let her suffer?

Take her to see Thor instead, you might get laid.

This

>gf

We haven't been to the theater in 2 years.

On the bright side, Justice League will make everyone see how good BvS was in hindsight

And this will prevent you from seeing Thor how?

Why don't they just shitcan Snyder? It would have solved them a lot of problems

And? She wanted to go to the theater anyways

Because his wife is a big shot.

thishis wife is a big time producer who got him most of his roles.

He'll have to get his falconry license renewed and there's a waiting list to sit for the exam.

Nolan was the one to pick him up to direct MoS. Then he stuck around to help WB to produce and direct BvS, which was mostly an Affleck thing.

>Flagship doing worse than stand alones
JUST

>not keeping your falconry license valid when you're dating
What a slob.

Nolan wasn't "fun", Nolan was deep and interesting. Like 80's Frank Miller.

Who fucking cares?

The only people who give a shit are crusty 16 year old virgins. At this stage the mods should ban all capeshit from Sup Forums and move it to Sup Forums. It's pure cancer

ecstatic

moviesonline.mn/watch/zGW7yPGP-justice-league-throne-of-atlantis.html

more infomation from animation

They’re more archetypes, really. Could you imagine how well an Astro City type of approach, seeing them not in the MCU way, but maybe more a mythic way could change the game?

>Nolan
>Deep
lol

You don't know what the word fun means if you didn't have fun watching Begins or Dark Knight.

>great characters
>just about every one of them is overpowered and can fly
>Superman and WW are literal Gods you know can never be endangered
>Flash could kill everyone on earth but doesn't do so because...
Nah man...

>THINKING THE FIRST JL MOVIE WON'T HIT A BILLION

can't for for Sup Forums to be WRONG again

He already has. He wasn't even at the premiere. If it's a success and they do another it'll probably be Joss directing.

Critically it will be shit on. I saw the post scene race clip. How do you fuck up basic facial animation?

But it will make enough money for them to do more.

The only reason they even kept him on for JL is because it started shooting a week after BVS and hiring a new director would have caused massive delays.

thank God. I'm sick of Snyder's CGI style. It worked for 300 but not anywhere else.

Man of Steel was lit though

who gives a fuck anymore
BvS was good but that's about it
WE WUZ SWUAZ was absolutely garbage and Wonder Woman was a cringefest
not to mention it's that faggots Whedon's version
also I don't care about superhero shit anymore
I'm going to watch it in cam quality

Can someone post that gif of Batman crashing the batwing during the Doomsday fight from BvS?

>...
>!!!!
>!
I can't tell if this a redditor or just a mouse shill

>BvS sucked
>Suicide Squad was a mess
>WW aged like milk
>JL looks like more of a convoluted mess than SS

Why does the WB hate DC?

>implying anyone takes capeshit as a serious medium in cinema

>They’re more archetypes, really

They have 75 years worth of stories. They're fully fleshed out characters at this point. You can say Spider-Man is an archetype for teenage heroes but that doesn't mean he doesn't have his own character.

The stories in the Raimi movies had light hearted moments, but they were not light hearted. Why do you stupid assholes want light hearted stories so much ?

I wish DC had stuck to a more golden age vibe then gritty and dark. Having it take place in the 50s instead of the future and creating an alternate time line. Would have fit the characters better and help separate them from Marvel. The retro vibes fit DC characters better in my opinion and would be much more fun

You can be serious like Raimi's and still be self-aware that it's a movie about a dude running around in spandex. You look at Jameson and say OK, it's a comic book movie. In the MCU, Stan Lee's cameos do the same thing.

With the DCEU, you don't get that. It takes itself so ridiculously seriously that it's embarrassing. You would not see Ironman standing in court in full costume like BvS. Some level of self-awareness is necessary for capeshit that is literally capeshit.

Why are you unable to enjoy it? Why do you feel the need to make fun of it, or have it be self deprecating, to enjoy it? Is it because all the memes about manchildren make you feel uncomfortable if you like it because you're supposed to be an adult? Why do you, or does anyone give a shit about other people's opinions ?

Comic book adaptations should reflect the comics. Superman does shit like address Congress or the UN in costume in comics. If you're uncomfortable with that idea, why bother with capeshit at all?

Because it's stupid. DC is like watching Corey Feldman trying to be a rockstar.

Having normies enjoy capeshit is a curse

>DC has always shined when it comes to critical reviews
...What?

this shit is worse than console wars

It’s not a war if marvel keeps getting btfo by DC

We poisoned the well because you degenerates don't deserve to share the spotlight. Back to Sup Forums with the lot of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk#t=02m04s
BASED EZRA

FUCK THE PATRIARCHY!!