Why'd you do it Sup Forums? Why'd you meme me into watching this? Is it because you wish that others suffer...

Why'd you do it Sup Forums? Why'd you meme me into watching this? Is it because you wish that others suffer, like you did? I didn't deserve this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4kxFEXL2eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watching the best show ever is suffering

Sucks cause the show was ok, then it was great, then they said fuck it let's just ruin the show with these last 2 episodes. And then kinda fix it with this movie which is actually great but still not satisfying.

I hope an AT field gapes your ass you prick
When was the show great? I kept waiting for greatness, but I was never taken with anything that happened. Maybe because I binged it over a few days.
And how is the movie great? Seemed like really pretty 2deep4u diarrhea to me that spent most of its time saying nothing worthwhile while ignoring all of the mysteries of the series that I actually (foolishly) cared about.

NGE is very good but FLCL is gainax's true masterpiece

NGE only resonates with people vulnerable to depression
If your life is in order and you don't hate yourself it's no surprise you got nothing out of a series that is all about wallowing in those feelings

Eh. I would be but the soundtrack is too distracting.

Do one better than Anno and get some actual evidence-based therapy for your mental issues instead of wallowing and indulging in it.

Twenty years later, and the guy's arguably gotten WORSE.

t. Brainlet

>annoying characters
>repetitive episodic imagery
>unfunny comedy
>masterpiece

t. low standards homosexual (gay)

You should get your ears checked, the soundtrack is what ties together the entire show

I like to think he'll produce something game-changing right before killing himself.

>plotfags

If you're a first time anime babby and you go in with NGE you're going to get depressed really quick because you're likely not emotionally equipped to deal with big boy plots, but as far as NGE goes compared to a lot of great art it's shit.

I'm going to recommend you some actually deep series that'll make you blow your mind, OP.

The Pacifier
Bridget Jones's Diary
Cats & Dogs
Wild Wild West
Inspector Gadget

He said he wanted to 'destroy' Evangelion with his new Rebuild bullshit. The only way to actually destroy it is to surpass it completely and create a newer, better work that renders everything that came before it totally obsolete. But why bother to grow and improve as both an artist AND a person when you can just wallow over your past achievements and blame everybody else for not fully comprehending and appreciating it in the manner YOU specifically wanted them to?

youtube.com/watch?v=s4kxFEXL2eU

The Pacifier ain't nothing to fuck with

it is a good show with a bad ending do to bugit cuts thats y there are moves in this franchise

Bump

Go back to watching K-On you numale faggot

K-on is a better anime than Eva but that doesn't mean that liking one makes it impossible to like the other

what are you talking about user ?

the world will melt and you end up on beach with this

>ywn spend the rest of your life with asuka entirely alone, subsisting on scavenged food and having sex beneath the stars every day and maybe she'll let you put it in her butt one day

jdimsa

>K-on is a better anime than Eva
Sweet Jesus

how does it feel to be too stupid for babbys first entry level deep movie

o im laffin

I'd say go watch inception but even that's probably beyond you

misato > rei > asuka

you are right OP it is "i'm14andthisisdeep" the anime, saw it as an adult and it's peudo-philosophical drivel

K-ON is without a doubt one of the greatest animated series ever released. I put it alongside my other favorite movies like the thin red line, the hidden fortress, and casanova

I'm literally going to start this tomorrow for the first time.

Who said I didn't get it? I got it, whatever there was to get there anyway. I just thought it was kind of a waste of time and I feel like I gained nothing in viewing it. I probably should've paid less attention to the plot and dialogue, reading subtitles and absorbing all of the details thinking that they'd actually have value later on, and just watched the visuals and animation instead.
Maybe it's like said, I thought I was signing up to watch some interesting story but the focus was really more about how sad and broken all of these characters are. I had little sympathy because I don't watch chinese cartoons to feel sad about little fictional boys and girls and how sad they are about their absent parents, but that's probably not the right mindset to go into this series with. The show wasn't made for what I wanted and I left disappointed because my expectations were high.

Haha
ANNO'D

art isn't something you're supposed to be trying to 'solve' while you digest it

I envy you.

>He fell for the Evangoyim meme

Silly u.

>Who said I didn't get it? I got it, whatever there was to get there anyway. I just thought it was kind of a waste of time and I feel like I gained nothing in viewing it. I probably should've paid less attention to the plot and dialogue, reading subtitles and absorbing all of the details thinking that they'd actually have value later on, and just watched the visuals and animation instead.
>Maybe it's like said, I thought I was signing up to watch some interesting story but the focus was really more about how sad and broken all of these characters are. I had little sympathy because I don't watch chinese cartoons to feel sad about little fictional boys and girls and how sad they are about their absent parents, but that's probably not the right mindset to go into this series with. The show wasn't made for what I wanted and I left disappointed because my expectations were high.

You didn't get it.

stick to narrative-driven film for now

He isn't depressed enough to get it and that's ultimately a good thing

>He isn't depressed enough to get it and that's ultimately a good thing

It has nothing to do with depression. Where the fuck are you getting your ideas from?

When will anime stop being posted on this board? Will it ever happen? Will tv ever be free of this? I mean if were gunna talk anime at the very fucking least we could atleast talk decent anime, hell even animation in general.....but no.......every other day

fucking eva.

The near entirety of modern anime is a descendant of Eva.
FLCL is just adult swim shit.