This show is pure fucking kino. Is there anything else quite like it?

This show is pure fucking kino. Is there anything else quite like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seinfeld

seinfeld

M8 are you the guy that asked for recommendations a couple days ago? If so I'm glad my long winded response turned someone onto some kino for once intstead of being ignored.

Seinfeld has laffin tracks and was not improvised. But I will have to give it a fair chance eventually, since it's so influential.
Nope, I've been watching it for a couple weeks, but the last 3 seasons (5-8) have been pure gold. And I'm almost out so I want more.

If you like Curb you'll like Seinfeld. They're literally the same show

Peep Show in the UK is based around similar inappropriate and weird situations.

Listen to these men OP. They are basically the exact same, except that one is a bunch of jews whining about shit in NY and one is a bunch of whining jews in LA

Also the characters of Jerry and George are heavily influenced by Larry David himself

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Is Leon the black kramer?

yup

First two episodes this season were a little shaky but since then it's turning into one of the best seasons desu. How does LD do it?

>How does LD do it?
Magic Jew sorcery.

I thought this board hated Le Jews who are supposedly worse than hitler who did nothing wrong.

>b-but it's a live show
How the fuck did the audience laugh at every fucking sentence that was supposed to be remotely funny, and stop quickly most the time so the cast could continue?

I started watching it a month ago and now I'm completely caught up. This has seriously become one of my all-time favorite TV shows. Season 9 has been really good too, so far.

There's Seinfeld obviously but if you have not watched it yet, watch The Office. It has a lot of cringe/black comedy in it too.

>comparing normie horse shit to curb

You better be talking about the UK office nigga.

I like the US version better

>people who say Seinfeld
Shows with laugh tracks (no, it doesn’t matter if it’s a live studio audience) are automatically trash-tier. Seinfeld is no exception.
>characters pause awkwardly and stare at each other for a few seconds after they tell a joke as they wait for the laughter to subside

i hate this fucking cunt so goddamn much, the most obnoxious kike of them all.

no there really isn't. I hope LD lives forever.

Louie (lol with recent events)
Peep Show

Seinfeld, Frasier, and Married with Children are exempt from this rule faggot. Especially married with children, Al Bundy would talk right through the laughter and force them to shut the fuck up.

sod off

i wanna convert to judaism just so i can bash other jews desu.

I'd change pants in front of Richard's gf tbqh

That's a Seinfeld episode with Bryan Cranston.

Enjoy this clip btw

youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI

UK office has good plot lines condensed into two seasons and a special. The US office has good plot lines that stretch too long but ultimately have better emotional payoff.

Why was Jerry such a toxic anti-dentite?

>do I smell a jew?
what did he mean by this

yeah wtf was that i dont even kno what he said

I wonder what it's like to fuck her. I'd bet she's wild when she has someone other than Jeff's fat ass wheezing and rubbing his sweaty hump all over her.

Klown is a Danish ripoff. Not nearly as good but pretty funny.

Seinfeld is the most broadly enjoyable tv show I've watched/

Sorry I can't watch a show that mocks and shit's on Christianity in the name of Judaism.

Larry got old bros

I didn't think Larry David could look any older but here we are.

It's literally a dumb super unrealistic comedy show, if you can't handle it it's amazing you manage to step outside.
>DUHHH AGENDA
Non existent

still p healthy though

this new season is amazing wish it was 20 eps makes my Mondays worth living

I don't know why but I find her to be very sexy. I would love to get yelled at by her.

>and stop quickly most the time so the cast could continue?

Because that's what they're asked to do. To laugh at appropriate times.

>jewboi gets so upset he can't even form a proper cohesive sentence the post

Try again shekelberg except this time try to make some sense okay?

Fuck off m8, pretty much all of us has agreed Larry isn't that bad a Jew

>mondays
>not watching it Sunday do you can shitpost with the boys while the memes are fresh out of the oven

A sign flashes signaling the crowd u dumb pleb

Seasons 3 and 4 are solid too. 1 and 2 are a bit sketchy but not unwatchable.

claim your curbfu

i would cum buckets all over her glasses

The girl from the league

The U.S. version is better. Brits can't do comedy very well.