Dose bollywood ever make gritty movies that dont trun in to musicals

i swear every time i try to watch a movie from India it turns in to a 4 wall breaking musical i swere i have sean student art fills better then the crap u put out dose any one have and ancer to my ? read subject line if u forgot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFW8VjiZQ2M
youtube.com/user/LargeShortFilms
youtube.com/watch?v=RTiZDuo9giE
youtube.com/watch?v=h6lHUn20J5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poos are low IQ people without any emotional dept. They can't make good movie in general.

Post Bollywood capekino
youtube.com/watch?v=vFW8VjiZQ2M

a lot of them were quite serious and good
Newton
Gangs of Wasseypur 1 & 2
Udaan
Black Friday
Raman Raghav
Drishyam
Masaan
Manjhi : The mountain man

Check out short films hosted on this channel (kino stuff)
youtube.com/user/LargeShortFilms

Don't be racist, dude. It's not nice.

Fuck you pants ass dog bitch. Racist bitch fuck mother

He's not being racist. He's flat out wrong for saying that. 90% of Bollywood is shit but a lot of content comes out every year quite a few times. It's just that these netflix kike propaganda consuming plebs are too full of themselves to watch a decent movie with subtles or do their own research to consume good content instead of just dissing on the entire indian film industry
There is nothing wrong if he was just being racist which is fine but stupid niggers saying flat out wrong things is what gets me

Can you calm down and take a few minutes to self-reflect?

dude i have watched movies with subtiles even if its a fan sub it can be of good quality

Badlapur was also good
Ab tak chappan
Yeshwant (old movie but I liked it)
Wake up Sid

None of the movies in these lists have A list actors in them.

Basically no

he is correct. Most indians are low IQ abbos

Fuck off and go eat up DC marvel and star wars diarrhea. Lmao these people have the nerve to shit on Bollywood lmao

I saw a Pusher knock off once

dude u dont have to be a a list actor to be a good actor when did i say i like how hollood is going now i watch art and indi flims the last good american mainstream move i watched was ted 2

I speak Hindi but a recent movie I liked very much was Arjun Reddy (telugu). None of the trailers do it justice. If you can handle 3-4 languages in a movie or can understand when the languages are changing you should try it out. HD is out

dc sucks the mcu i started to boy cot aftter that inhumans replaceing mutants bullshilt and the new star wars moves suck

>ted 2
>Good

i like stuff that is so liberal is pisses the god slaves off

>dc sucks but marvel didn't
>new star wars movie suck
>implying previous ones didn't
>Watching capeshit as an adult
>calls Indians low iq

dc sucks and the mcu i boycot cuz of the inhuman shit ep4 5 and 6 where better then all the others put to gather as an adult i can watch what ever that fuck i want if u conform to sosidty ur a bitch not a man >calls Indians low iq now that i never said

How much is most?

show bob and vegen

>have an anus in your flag
>be anything but shit at everything you do

i am american and i have no genetic ties to the subcontanet

The ones that do have higher IQ don't work in Bolywood. They fly to 'Murica and work with Holywood instead. The best example would be M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

>higher IQ
>Shamalamadingdong

"High" and "higher" mean different things. I'm talking in poo loo standarts. Learn your words faggot.

and Adi Shankar

I thought you were joking and was laughing at the joke

but apparently you were serious so now I am laughing at you

Thank you for post this dear

Current top actors
Naseeruddin shah
Anupam kher
Manoj bajpai
Rajkummar rao
Nawazuddin siddiqui
Irrfan Khan
Paresh rawal
Ranbir kapoor
Ranvir singh
None of them are in Hollywood

I can name directors too if you'd like

I'm glad I made someone laugh for a few seconds. Now back to your depressing life.

hahaha you just dont stop hahahaha

yes and have any of them bin in a crime drama or a drugy movie

Go ahead.

because indians have zero creativity

Absolutely none of the posts here are discussing or have even seen the movies i recommended above. Everyone is just on about low iq and poo. Your loss I guess. Sup Forums has gone to shit. Even Sup Forums threads in India have some discussion about it even though most of the thread is just shitting on us

Which indian movies have you seen?

>this is what the average Indian movie going experience is like

Only good part is you don't have to leave the theater to take a shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=RTiZDuo9giE

op here well no one ancered my ?its bin a few year it was a supper hero movie dubed in to english thenhalf way in to the flim thay stat to sing and brake down the set at the same time like the opening of one of the asutian powers movies

What the fuck are you saying you nigger? Use auto correct Jesus. Do you remember the fucking name of the movie?

i love being a nigga and hail satin

Remember to never trust Sup Forums for movies because none of them have actually seen Indian movies and can name a single one. They just like to shit on Bollywood even though they watch capeshit movies as adults unironically lmao. Die you fucking plebs. Don't shit up the internet with your retarded opinions.

i wana watch a move where i kid kills his parents and starts an individualist revolution

Move to the states. You will be in that movie

i live in sin city
and was born in the usa

Sucks for you. Degeneracy runs wild in the US.

Salaam Bombay is genuinely brilliant, like a Traffaut or Loach film in India.

i love being a degenerate i hate u moral grand standers

>Ranvir singh

This dude's cool, seen him in some stuff and got the feeling he's the next big deal.

Can you poos gtfo. Stop thinking world revolves around you ugly cunts

To be fair you have to be very high IQ to understand the brilliance of bollywood cinema

Autohead is kino af ,
>rickshaw driver/ chili pimp being followed by a film crew loses his shit and starts murdering people

pretty much a pajeet version of man bites dog

Its their trademark you dirty gaijin

why innovate when you already raking in millions with 3 hours of dancing poo?

post kino

youtube.com/watch?v=h6lHUn20J5g

Are you having a stroke, OP?

Why is the Pajeet IQ in India in the 80s but the Pajeet IQ in the USA in the 100s?