Bazinga

Bazinga

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=makeapp&src=typd
yourtango.com/2017308441/makeapp-review-new-app-men-see-pics-women-dating-apps-no-makeup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone who couldn't see the real face through those 10 layers of makeup before is a fucking idiot.

can someone do this for saxon shibiro or ryry?

Well hello beautiful

I didn't think women in Hollywood used makeup, I thought they were just naturally pretty and that's why they were successful in Hollywood.

approximately how toasty are roasties getting over this?

The most beautiful woman of Gotham City

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=makeapp&src=typd

No wonder Ledger got an oscar for it.

About this toasty

> It's litteraly rape i am shaking this is not okay! It was HER TURN.

>dont look me without my consent
The absolute state of the current year women

I don't speak ebonics.

This, I don't get how nu-males and normies can't notice that roasties faces usually look like shit under the makeup

Someone do Penelope Cruz or Eva green

This. Holy shit we have reached And This Is To Go Even Further Beyond tiers of insanity

LOL

>Angry about a filter

Y'know, if that App wasn't a bit of a crock, then running it multiple times on someone wouldn't do anything.

Its a step up from the "age this picture 20 years" website, granted.

I know this board is tech illiterate and like to scream nonsense so I'll explain why you shouldn't take the app results 100% seriously. It uses an algorithm to try to take the makeup off. Sometimes it is too aggressive. Sometimes it is not aggressive enough. With that being said, it is funny to see how women and white knighting faggots are reacting to this.

While men may never understand women, women will never understand beauty

goddamn don't we have enough of these fucking threads already

t. roastie

do not believe the roastie's lies.

no user, it's time for the NEETs to earn their shill bucks, even when the app is laughably ineffective like here where barely anything changes (besides arbitrarily removing shadows around her eyes yet the user felt the need to "LOL" anyways, in order to receive his bitcoin deposit

Holy shit, women are absolutely A S S B L A S T E D about this app but they can't actually discuss the reasons in depth because at some point they'll be forced to admit that makeup isn't "empowering" and just serves their own vanity
Omega kek

Keked and checked
In an uni in my city there was reccently a news scandal about a teacher harrasing students, the thing was that the article stated "constant peeks to the legs and bust" and there wasnt any other evidence even being of the era of smartphones, so seems like 1984 got it right and now is ok to lynch someone for thought crimes

Who the fuck cares? Its funny how toastie the roasties get. They seem to believe it is accurate. Everybody knows how a filter works retard.

SHES TOASTED

God damnit my sides, this is why i keep coming back to this shit hole.

Is this a new filter for faceapp?

Some of the articles on this are amazing
They are so infuriated at this.
It's absolutely surreal
It's your natural fucking appearance, you might as well be insisting that women must wear burkas

>never seen a womans bare face without her consent

SHe's right you know. If we'd just follow Sharia law this wouldn't be a problem, because they'd all wear veils

How's this technology
even work? She probably looks worse without makeup but no way she looks like that.

>question why you need this
The fucking irony
it's W I L D

it's just a filter that aproximates based on what makeup usually does, which is warm skin tones and even out gradients, and darken contrasts (eye shadow, eyebrow). The filter shoops images to look like what it assumes they would look like. It's not "really" stripping off make up of course, it's an approximation

Stick 2 photos, one with makeup and one without, into a neural network. It learns the differences and can eventually apply those to just one with-makeup photo

This is the best timeline. Roasties getting BTFO left and right, what a time to be alive

Based russki user

Why does the makeup suck all the vitality and color out of the face? What is (((their))) trick?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>tfw can't decide if makeup is rape or if no makeup is rape

WILD

I remember calling her ugly a long time ago and people said I was nuts.

Can most people seriously not picture women without their makeup? I do this mentally all the time.

I'm autistic so no

>ALL THIS SALT

yourtango.com/2017308441/makeapp-review-new-app-men-see-pics-women-dating-apps-no-makeup

I'm autistic so I do that all the time

>all these roasties upset they are getting exposed as the uggos they are under 10 pounds of makeup

>By removing the makeup from this woman's face you are agreeing that you are a shallow human being and that you hate women
Ayyy

If it's not accurate or fake then why do so many women get angry over it vs any other zany filter. Also what happened to everyone is beautiful message and not looking good because we don't care what men think. Are feminist not outrage at filters that create a ridiculous standard of beauty?

>For as long as women have been wearing makeup, men have been saying they prefer a woman who doesn't wear makeup — which, we all know, is garbage.

fuck you you fucking landwhale, my gf doesnt wear makeup and i love her for that, i hate those phony women who paints themselves like a clown.

Lilly is perfect desu

LOL

we'd probably be all better off if women didn't have to wear makeup anymore. Our standard of beauty is subjective. The first woman to start wearing makeup ruined it for the rest of them. Most guys look fine without makeup, but if enough start wearing it, then overnight it'll become a requirement to wear makeup just to look "decent".

plus I want my GF to stop taking so long in the bathroom

What we really mean is we want a women that looks good without make up, but we cant say that anymore

THE AI IS RACIST AGAINST MAKEUP-LESS FACES

SO WHAT IF IT HAS SEEN THOUSANDS OF EXAMPLES OF WOMEN WITH AND WITHOUT THEIR MAKEUP

THE AI IS STEREOTYPING WOMEN'S FACES!!!! #NOTALLFACES #MINELOOKSGOODWITHOUTMAKEUPPROBABLYDONTTRYIT

>Our standard of beauty is subjective

I hope you really don't believe that.

Yeah but then most women would drop several points and wouldn't be attractive to chad anymore so would have to go for less desirable men

300 years ago, they would've thought the people on my 600 lbs life were royalty

haha

lmao

>He fell for the meme

Jesus man do you fall for everything your told.

Mediterranean masterrace wins yet again

Do people really fall for this? You know it's just overlaying her face with someone else's, right?

>5069▶
> (You)

>he fell for the "he hell for the meme" meme

She looks like Bryant Gumbel.

I WANT YOU SOUL
I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL
COME TO MOMMY

Put makeup on her. She must be real hot older with makeup

Whyd you post the same image twice user?

Wow, not even the app can fuck her up.

someone do it

She looks like a real JOKERBABY

I don't get why a face without makeup is considered some private thing.

boop

That looks like homers make up gun

i wish men were allowed to wear eyeliner

qt

Still attractive desu

Best emma

STILL CUTE

BEST EMMA WINS AGAIN

This is one of the worst memes to ever come to this website. It essentially, undeniably confirms that the majority of posters here have never interacted with women on a significant scale. I'm just glad we still have our anonymity so you can soon go back to pretending to not be a kissless virgin and nobody will know the difference.

she won

>hiya georgie!

Go to korea

>That looks like homers make up gun
ahahahahhaa

the top waifu

>implying anyone here actually pretends not to be a kissless virgin

I used to wear it only bottom of eye
Chicks loved it
Not remotely homo

i'm not into asian chicks that much

Stay mad, thot.

>tell a girl that likes me that I like women without makeup
>next Monday she's not wearing any makeup
>I ask her if she's feeling sick? Tired? etc.
>the look of annoyance on her face

Like a virgin

i'm not saying i think you're lying but i think those were freak incidents and that i would not get the same results

i think the average female would just think i'm super gay