Bruh

Bruh...

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/films/0/justice-league-review-dcs-superhero-embarrassment-beyond-saving/
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/15/justice-league-ben-affleck-dc-comics
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-review
youtube.com/watch?v=8KT1UCsOE74
youtube.com/watch?v=DaH2m5XZ4gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake

Wanna bet?
telegraph.co.uk/films/0/justice-league-review-dcs-superhero-embarrassment-beyond-saving/

>Dir: Zack Snyder; Starring: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Jeremy Irons, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, JK Simmons, Ciarán Hinds (voice). 12A cert, 120 mins.

>“A man I knew used to say that hope was like your car keys,” quips Superman (Henry Cavill) at the beginning of Justice League, into a cameraphone clutched by a couple of flustered schoolboy fans. “It’s easy to lose, but if you dig around, it’s usually close by.”

>Yet there’s no trace of the stuff in Warner Bros’ latest hapless attempt to jump-start their DC Comics blockbuster brand, which at this point looks less like a cinematic universe than a pop-cultural black hole, sucking up as much money and audience goodwill as the studio can shovel into it.

>After a four-film build-up that began four years ago with Man of Steel, Justice League should have felt like a culmination, with Batman and Wonder Woman recruiting new heroes and bringing back Superman in order to fend off an extraterrestrial invasion, in much the same way the Avengers did for Marvel five years ago.

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/15/justice-league-ben-affleck-dc-comics
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-review

kek

KEK

K-E-K

>Thor 3 is fresh at 93%
>Justice League is a flop at ~30%

Are DKEKS EVEN TRYING?

No no no no

I thought they fired Snyder and had wheedon reshoot this?

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QUICK FORM A PRAYER CIRCLE

Which made it even worse

The reshoots look like complete shit and you immediately know when they're cutting to one since the lighting is completely different and Affleck is fat. It also makes no sense tonally since it goes from grimdark Synder shit to a whedon quip then back to the grimdark.

Good lord

Sounds like bad news for docs hack verse

good lord the anticipation

Let's do this

The reviews are even worse than I'd thought they would be

nice early christmas present

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't even watch capeshit but I like shitposting at my capeshit inhaling friends with bad reviews for DC movies. Hell yeah

>At one mind-boggling juncture, the team inexplicably leaves the final Mother Box unattended in a car park, only for Steppenwolf to beam down and make off with it while they’re doing something else.

Are you kidding me

>with "hold for laughs" moments shoehorned between rapid-fire action
>begrudging concession that the Marvel formula works and a shameless attempt to replicate it

So much passive-aggressive condescension here. Damned if you aren't like Marvel, damned if you do the same thing as Marvel..

Or maybe people are just getting tired of Whedon's lame team banter.

>"We need to add more quips so we can get the avengers money! Call Whedon ASAP!"

Sup Forums predicted the forced reshoot funny scenes would feel forced and stand out. It sounds like we were right. This isn't a "damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. This is called "shitting the bed".

>batman reacts impassively as his car is destroyed by a superhuman being

all the rewrites and reshoots probably made editing a nightmare. they deserve to shit the bed. filmmaking-by-committee never works.

With everything that's been discussed about it on this board, did you really expect it to be good?

>forced reshoot funny scenes would feel forced and stand out

FOX once tried to hire Jackie "The Joke Man" Martling to come up with quips that unseen characters could say from offscreen to punch up shitty comedies, and even a shyster like him turned them down.

Think about that for a second. Whedon has less integrity than a guy who would try to sell people mugs and t-shirts in the middle of his shitty standup performances.

>Affleck is fat

NO NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING DCBROS! IT WAS OUR TURN NOOOOOO!

>filmmaking-by-committee never works
When it comes to making an above average --> great movie, sure. But when it comes to pure profit, I'm sure it works just fine.

Too bad the mere plebian critics wont be able to reflect the ''justice'' on this and give it a bad score since we all know RT is full of marvel sellouts.Anyone with 3 digits of IQ would know that the DC adaptations feature the real life fundementals and actual cinematic tropes in them that a brainlet that hardly functions even in this day and age will give it a bad score because he can hardly grasp the thematic concepts and symbolism behind the DC films.He will get startled from the mere presence of those aspects to the point he will actively shit on it here after gathering his mutually intellectually inefficient friends into his hivemind and start making fun of it and say how pretentious it was despite not even seeing it in the first place because they truly know that they dont even have the mental capacity to compherend the things in the film.

Man....

So why did they try to copy the Marvel formula in the first place?
Can't they come up with something on their own that doesn't suck? I mean how hard can it be to make a decent movie about Batman or Superman?

youtube.com/watch?v=8KT1UCsOE74

Cuckman is out

wait till you see the-

oohh huhuhuh oh no no no on oooOOHOHHHOOHH-

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH OH LOOK AT THE REVIEW SCORE

HHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *wheeze*

I blame Geoff Johns. He copied the Avengers movie for his big debut arc in the Justice League book during the New 52 comics reboot and then had the JL movie adapt that shit. So you've a movie adapting a shitty arc that copied the Avengers.

Whedon being there is just icing.

>So why did they try to copy the Marvel formula in the first place?

>MoS: 668 million USD, 55% RT
>BvS: 873 million USD, 27% RT
>SS: 745 million USD, 26% RT

>Avengers 1: 1.52 billion USD, 92% RT
>Avengers 2: 1.40 billion USD, 75% RT

Gee I wonder

hope somebody's getting to work on a "JUSTice League" video

>Now I grew up with the Justice League

This is already my favorite pasta out of the whole thing

This.

It reeks of a bullish Bob Iger playing dirty like always.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaH2m5XZ4gM

JUSTice league, not even Wonder Woman can save this shitfest.

DC movies have always been a mess. Hell, DC as comics has been a mess for a good while because they've been rebooting the characters so often, that no-one knows what they're supposed to be.

you really had it too long at the end, but i admire your speed

>B-but it's fun

Raunchy?

look at this dude

The cuts are too fast and half the video is blank silence. 5/10.

Wait for the TRUTH.
Accept no substitutes.

needs a bit of refining

>Cavill went from being the lead to the seventh listed

He'll rip this apart. Pretty sure about it.

Jeremy you blithering idiot.

>>“A man I knew used to say that hope was like your car keys,” quips Superman (Henry Cavill) at the beginning of Justice League
>keys,” quips Superman (Henry Cavill)
>quips
>q u i p s

WHEEEEEEEEEEEZE

Yet as long as these retarded movies make money, Warner Bros. will never learn from their mistakes.

>So much passive-aggressive condescension here. Damned if you aren't like Marvel, damned if you do the same thing as Marvel..

You dumb nigger even DC fans were saying bringing in Joss and aping Marvel and quips was a mistake and would only make an already shaky movie look broken. The Johnny-Come-Lately aspect showing they have zero confidence in their own vision and want to ape what sells betrays both the original fans and looks bad to the Marvelcucks they're trying to win over.

Come see our discount Marvel movie? Is that the spin they wanted?

Because it's a fucking tragedy.

I read that shit and i couldn't understand what that shit was even about. I can'y see working in context.

How do you talk about hope as if it was some misplaced key?

>come up with quips that unseen characters could say from offscreen to punch up shitty comedies

I'm just imagining the voiceover jokes during Ghostbusters 2017 like some unseen MST3K commentary track.

I could see it going either way.

He'll probably like Snyder's stuff but hate Whedon's dialogue.

You need to have a really high IQ to understand quips.

It's hope, nigga. You don't talk about hope with a cheesy line like that. It makes no sense.

The HIGHLIGHT of this movie is apparently the fucking WW sequence we've been laughing at for a week now.

This movie has gone from C-tier capeshit to "must-see trainwreck".

i just saw thor and at best it's like a 6/10, where the shit do these reviewer cunts come from..

Delete this right now or else

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

MAKE IT STOP

MAKE THE BAD NOISE STOP

These regular pleb comments are gold.

You see, the real problem isn't shitty movies, it's "toxic fandom". If those fans would just shut up and not care about the project, it.. could be horrible and nobody would see it or care? I'm not really sure.

>wannabe avengers movie
>whedon adds his faggy avengers flare to it
>its no longer being judged on its merit as a DC capeshit movie

NAW REALLY?!

>Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) is perfectly recognisable from her solo film earlier this year – they’d have been nuts to tinker – although there’s naturally a lot less of her here, and without Gadot’s full-beam star power to light the way, the film frequently struggles to get through a scene without tripping over itself.

Stopped reading there.

They're not wrong. I like DC comics, but holy shit I can't stand a single DC fan

best pasta, coming through

>I like DC comics, but holy shit I can't stand a single DC fan

You can't stand yourself?

This induces physical pain to read.

LOLOLOL HE GOTCHA GOOD BOYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEKT LMFAOKEKEKEKEK

>the fucking WW sequence we've been laughing at for a week now

link me up, Scotty

oh my god lmao

This is the highlight of the movie

>wannabe avengers movie
yeah no fucking shit they got the director of the fucking avengers in

They didn't. They wanted dark and serious and all of you cried that it wasn't lighthearted like Marvel. So they tried to lighten it up and you still bitch.

whedon is fucking filth.

It's so fucking bad.

It makes the airport fight look competent.

You know, from all the clips if this movie I have seen so far, this was the best.

It's also a more heroic act than either superhero did in BvS

But not "must pay for" trainwreck.

I got Punisher to watch this friday. There should be a Russian/Disney cam out by saturday night.

Capeshit is shit who knew

Marvel getting super high reviews for shit films is the real problem

I do like how fast it makes her look, so rare does anyone capture how hayai Wondy is

this is really good

I will literally walk out of the cinema if its as bad as Spiderman Homecoming

There isn't a single second of that webm where something isn't stupid or out of place

>watched cuckman homecucking
>somehow thinks his opinion still matters

How long until either Ezra Miller or Jason Momoa goes full #LITTY?

I only didn't like that some thug shoots AFTER she punches thru the ceiling
The shot is unnecessary and feels out of place
The rest is good

Watched it? I gave it a try and turned it off after 40 minutes, faggot.

>the mouse has bought off """journalists"""
More obvious news at 11

What did the critics say about the scene where Zack Snyder's daughter kills herself?

>telegraph.co.uk
Read news, not trash.

Whatevs, DC really has nothing to prove. They have TDK trilogy (and specifically The Dark Knight), which will never be topped (by either Marvel or DC).

The comment in your picture is ten million times more reasonable and well thought out than your hyperbolic and challenged attempt at an argument.

>YYYAAAASSSSS
>QQUUEEEENNNN
>SSSLLLAAAYYYY

LOOK AT THIS DUDE