How do you go from THIS

How do you go from THIS...

TO THIS

Oh, ANOTHER Steven Universe thread!

to THIS??

The easiest way to deal with Steven Universe.

TO THIS!??!?!?

Why does Cuck Connie look like she's dating Ronald McDonald

>Not posting the best gun for the removal of lesser beings

You have a general for a reason.

Use it so you don't push other, more deserving threads into the archive.

Isn't it pretty much excepted that they routinely fuck up the animation and just attribute it to their "style" because they know their mentally ill fans will forgive anything they do?

I think this looks better though. Steven looks weird as fuck in the early episodes

REGENERATION

I'm not OP
You have autism

>excepted
>Calling anyone else mentally ill

Fuck off fatty. Sup Forums is being flooded with Steven Universe threads.

How about you fat, stinking, disgusting mega-faggots just stop making an over-abundance of SU threads?

You're very mad

The boarders do their own thing, for the most part, and rarely face any sort of restraint from Sugar.

I really hope she learns some valuable lessons about team management from SU that carry over into her next show.

Mentally ill? How can SU be a bad show or have bad fans when it's diverse and LGBT friendly?

Oy vey, don't tell me you're a Hitlerite free-thinker!

>Poof gems
>Gather their gemstones
>Put gemstones in crusher
>Use the crushed up gem fragments in handloads

>Implying cartoonists going off reference frames isn't used for comedic or less serious situations ever since the sonic cartoons

>Hitlerite free thinker

Is that like a Stalinist capitalist? Or a blind sharpshooter? Or perhaps a quadrapalegic triathlete?

Hitler's bunch didn't tolerate free thinking, the SS especially. They were extremely paranoid, suspicious about anything slightly out of place, and critical of even minor luxuries as decadence when it opposed their views, which as stated were really rigid.

Goddamn, read a history book.

Different boarders, artists, writers. Some allow more freedom in animation, some are quite strict. It really doesn't matter too much though, I kinda prefer the latter.

How did we go from this?
To This?

Different user. I like SU and participate in the /sug/s, but this is getting excessive.

Take a good look, because this is the SU fandom in a nutshell.

Thought that was Ronnie for a second