Would this be allowed in current Marvel?

Would this be allowed in current Marvel?

There's really no need to sit in a room that dark.

NO! HOW DARE THEY SIT!

You act like editorial, and even the creative teams working under them, aren't largely identical to the ones that were running the show when Hickman's New Avengers was getting released minus a small handful of exceptions. Newsflash: the Illuminati were created by Bendis and an editorial department helmed by Brevoort. Hickman's New Avengers was made under Brevoort and Alonso's tenure as EiC.

Marvel's current problems all stem from the fact that the current staff has worn out its welcome and every single appearance by the illuminati happened under the current staff's tenure.

lol no fuck off. marvel was based as fuck until the sjws took over and that didnt happen until a couple years ago. before the sjws came along and replaced every straight white man with a female minority to pander to tumblr sjws they were telling epic stories like civil war and avengers vs. x-men. now all were left with is meme-trash!

I really hope this post is satire.

These days it's probably

T'challa - Wakanda
Carol - Alpha Flight
Captain Hydra - SHIELD
Medusa - Inhumans
Kitty Pryde - X-Men
Doctor Strange

It was written by Bendis you imbecile, of course it would still be "allowed"

Heck, I'm pretty sure the Illuminati were still around after Secret Wars

>TFW it was almost this when they appeared in Civil War II

I thought you guys were mad that black guys had representation in Marvel

nope

some of them are undoubtedly doing it for lulz but, of course, they're mostly playing up to each other's acts

and the idiots as ever don't get it, like that one guy who's still Cykeposting

>Look who came out of his cave!

dont forget blue marvel

I don't remember Captain America being part of the Illuminati..

It happened during Bendis post-Siege Avengers. No, I don't really get why he would join such a group either.

>Black Bolt
>Medusa
>Beast
Why do they have three Inhumans?
That's way more representation than is needed for this secret council.

He was supposed to be there moral compass.Didnt work out

Idiot.This book came out in 2014,marvel has been shit long before that,is this how many newfags are on co ,a 2 year old book is now looked back upon nostalgically when it came around the same time as femthor

Absolutely stupid decision. Steve isn't a genius even by normal people's definitions, and he's a soldier so his political influence is also pretty low.

Well they had met to discuss an inhuman so I guess it made sense

>marvel letting the x-men into anything

But Steve was right,without a moral compass the illuminati went overboard and created the circumstances the led to wakandas destruction and the torture of thousands of worlds,when a less extreme solution was the answer

A bunch of powerful white men plotting evil things behind everyone's backs? Definitely. Black Panther would have no part in it though.

Medusa, Shuri, Iron Heart, Sam, Dr. Strange. Maybe emma Frost.
Namor out

No, actually Steven was wrong about every one of them except for Namor. When the moment came no one but Namor was willing to kill a world with innocent people to save their own.

Namor did nothing wrong. The others (Panther especially) pussied out

>panther especially

Go to bed, McKenzie

All of then were wrong,the others for creating a weopon to destroy planets and not having the balls to use it and for failing to consult the the other smartest minds on the planet like doom and Valerie,who have an ACTUAL solution while only killing one guy across the multiverse.Stubborn idiots

>This book came out in 2014
No, this book ENDED in 2014.

Beast is a mutant. A race traitor, maybe, but still a mutant.

>Steve isn't a genius even by normal people's definitions
The Illuminati weren't a "team of super-geniuses." Namor and Black Bolt aren't super-geniuses.

Adam hates the concept of the illuminati. He'd never willingly be part of such a group.

The Ultimates are heading in that direction

What with the whole turning Galactus into the Lifebringer thing. And now becoming Galactus' agents in his quest to find out who chained Eternity without telling anyone

I think I'm beginning to get why interest in Marvel went down over time.

The Illuminati if it made any sense should be Namor, Dr. Doom, Reed, Dr. Strange, Black Bolt, Dracula, and Magneto.

People who hold tremendous amounts of power but are willing to put aside morals for the good of the planet.

I would swap Xavier for Magneto but since Xavier is still dead I guess Magneto works.

Beast still counts as the mutant representative, and Scott's dead. Who else would they use Emma? Magneto? Magik?

They were just in Civil war

God damn that black and gold armour was hideous.

By Reed, you mean the Maker, right?

They'd put captain marvel on the illuminati and make the rest of them pretend that there's some reason they are supposed to respect her and her judgment after all the things she's done.

Then they'd be confused why the readers still don't think she's the best thing since sliced bread.

Doom did shit, Molecule Man came up with the entire plan. Even the Mad Thinker did more by cracking the mapmakers.

Yeah it was.

>pretend that there's some reason they are supposed to respect her and her judgment after all the things she's done.

To be fair you can say that about everyone in the Illuminati.

I really hate the Illuminati bullshit, I really wanted Thanos to humble the shit out of all of them, kinda like World Breaker Hulk did when he returned, but Marvel keeps fucking up the execution of every event recently (except for Annihilation, I liked most of that).

That just sounds like a Cabal
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Loki
Mandarin
Namor
Maker
Medusa
Shiklah

no, xavier works

most powerful psychic on earth beats out magneto (barely) in terms of usefulness

but xavier is cold-blooded too, just look at deadly genesis, even if it was shit

...If it ended in 2014 it must have also come out, at least some, in 2014.

Would what be allowed?

Then what we're they supposed to do?
Let the world's collide?

The pre-Secret Wars Illuminati shenanigans was some of my favorite Hickman and furthermore current Marvel stuff.

Hopefully we see em' again one day. The original crew, that is.

That's pretty on-point, but I don't think they'd have Pryde on there.