twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>marlets still don't know how RT works

Are you fucking braindead?

the scores are not up yet, tard

DELET

you tell me dick loving soyboy

It is on the app, dipshit

If dubs - DC burried forever and ever.

not true, they are making a point about not revealing the score until thursday, idiot

absolute state of DCpajeets
go and check it yourselv

BACK UP TO 47%!

Hahhahahahahhaahahaa!!!!

Mass DCuck suicide when?

HAHAHAHAHAAH

I did, nothing to see there yet

COME TOGETHER

>too stupid to understand the difference between a website and an app

RIGHT NOW

>OH NO NO
>pajeet

when are you brainlet redditors going to come up with your own shit instead of copyin' and repeating shit from other people?

You're literally dumber than they are for putting the score up on Flixster early.

>Deadline was Wednesday Nov 15th at 2:50 a.m.

Are mexicans really this dumb?

and the page still has no score, it really makes you scratch the old noggin

Too bad the mere plebian critics wont be able to reflect the ''justice'' on this and give it a bad score since we all know RT is full of marvel sellouts.Anyone with 3 digits of IQ would know that the DC adaptations feature the real life fundementals and actual cinematic tropes in them that a brainlet that hardly functions even in this day and age will give it a bad score because he can hardly grasp the thematic concepts and symbolism behind the DC films.He will get startled from the mere presence of those aspects to the point he will actively shit on it here after gathering his mutually intellectually inefficient friends into his hivemind and start making fun of it and say how pretentious it was despite not even seeing it in the first place because they truly know that they dont even have the mental capacity to compherend the things in the film.

Underrated.

jfc you're fucking retarded

your a retard

You're not even using the -lets suffix right. It's supposed to denote something the insulted person is supposedly lacking, e.g. "manlets" are less of men because they're short, "brainlets" are dumber because they have small brains, etc. "Marlet" would imply the person you're talking about doesn't watch/read a lot of Marvel.

Soon Justice League will replace BvS *cackles*

>one is a 5/10
>the other's a 6/10
>the audience scores reflect the average critical scores, 63% vs 71%
>yet their RT scores are 40 points apart
This really illustrates the shittiness of this system.

What did we expect from DC?...

I get alot of Spics love Dc but this is just borderline autism

My gf is a fan of DC, she dragged me to Wonder Woman (the only DC movie I have seen) arguing critics like it.I hated the movie. Now obviously I refuse to see this shit no matter what critics say and promptly told her to go with her girl friends weeks ago.

Now I've just sent her the RT score and I think she's not talking to me. What do I do Sup Forums? Will I have to go to this shit and see it with her to have her forgive me?

So this is the intellectual prowess of "DChads"...

Apoligize to her, tell her you have tickets for justice league as a suprise and then actually take her to Thor: Ragnarok

>caring about RT score

Literally the only score that matters is the percentage of the people who want to see it, which is 98 FUCKING PERCENT!!!

just go and see it, but don't take it seriously. be as ironic as you possibly can.

Critics are just disney shills, right guys? JL will be kino, right guys?

Kek, good one but we have already seen it, she loves Marvel too so it's not a partisan issue and I am not against capeshit. I just cannot stand sub-par movies.

> you cant save the world alone
> 44%

no one fucks with the jesus.

Good. If it were receiving universal praise, I'd be worried. There's a chance it might actually be a *comic book* movie.

Jesus Christ dude

Wait for the superior Snyder Cut on bluray.

>chad
>manlet
"no"

Really? They dropped the fucking ball again. I'm actually upset by this shit.

How hard is it to pick a story, any story, from the 75+ years of character history and stick with it. All of these characters (black insert cyborg aside) have tried and true stories that are generally adored and totally adaptable.

You had Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern etc to work with and a billion proven fucking scripts to pick up.

The fucking ego.

>Literally has been told about the app
>Still looking at the browser site
So this is the fabled mental power of the "patrician" DCfag.

He watches Zack Snyder Movies, what did you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=DaH2m5XZ4gM

> I KNOW, I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN

Makes me laugh as much as I did when I first saw the JUSTcraft version.

no, a marlet is just a small mar