ITT: Characters that deserve a slow and painful death

ITT: Characters that deserve a slow and painful death.

Other urls found in this thread:

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Sinfest
youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Death
She deserves no such reprieve from her well deserved torment.

OP.

Hi, Ishida

Sup Forums

Ishida deserves to die a slow, painful death DESU.

I hope you mean Slick and not Xanthe.

With the way he gets treated these days, he's better off not being in the comic at all. Aside from Squig, his friends all left him. And every time he tries to do good, he gets shitted on.

Very subtle Sinfest thread OP.

Death would mean she existed she needs to be aborted from time itself Zoom style.

The only true answer.

What the fuck is even mansplanining?

A Word Feminist used to silence men regardless if it there options or fact

>his friends all left him
What happend? It´s been a while since I read this shit.

>Still reading Sinfest
Can't you do something less self-destructive?
Like meth?

She just really likes getting gangbanged and fucked to hell and back.
>feeling bad for dumfer
>when he has skarpne AND a huge cock
Lol what stop projecting

Also Sinfest is awful and it makes me sad to see it fester

she did nothing wrong

Death by tiger, death by tiger.

sinfest is still around?

a man explaining a concept in a patronising way to a woman, even if she were an expert in the field
i've only ever heard of this happening in theory and in 'they all clapped' stories, though, the word's used more often to just shut people up when they're trying to correct somebody.

>dude lets make a funny society criticism comic
>and then derail with actual misandry
For what purpose

It's not even by default to a woman or condescending, it's just "a man explains something." Anyone who tells you it's a real and meritorious concept is a fucking idiot. It just exists to close off discussion.

The fact that you responded strongly enough to make a thread about it makes it worse.

Do you live solely to make yourself look dumb?

No, it 100% is defaulted to "man condescendingly explaining a concept to someone he deems to he of lower intelligence than him"
I'm with you but get the terms right so you can properly mock themp

I believe life begins with with the ova, every time a woman has her period she is killing babies.

the problem with the "condescending tone" is that if the woman's ego is fragile she can interpret anything as condescending. Such things become pointless if you have some one who just shatters by a man simply uttering a word.

>Pro abortion
>Anti masturbation (only for males i guess)

Ishina really was above any Tumblr level even bofore Tumblr was a thing

Does anyone know which date/strip represents the moment Ishida when full retard?

>someone he deems to he of lower intelligence than him"
To a female you mean right? Man to women, it's used to express a contempt for men who speak down to women on the grounds that they are women.

Or someone who is "less of a man."

Shorter, weaker, lesser. That sort of thing.

Slick and Monique's break up. The prior strip to the actual break up had some guys tossing eggs at her at the poetry slam, Slick says something about not riling them up. Monique took it as him taking their side and, the great, big horrible roller coaster ride began.

Yes and it has gone off the deep end.
Dont have any pics on this computer and the thread wont live long enough, just go and check the latest strips and you will see what i am going on about.

Mirroring the modern day feminist movement which frequently crosses into actual sexism against men. Mansplanning, menspreading and rape culture is all sexist bigotry.

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Sinfest

Around 2011 (Strip 4045)

Hell if i know, everything went to shit as soon as ObabO took office for the first time.

>It's been a while
8 years is "a while" for you?
But seriously speaking, it went full tumblr feminism and is now just horrible shit.

It's when a man bothers to correct a woman's information because making sure the correct information is presented is sexist

As far as I know he got a femniazi girlfriend.

Last time I checked it was already full edgy teenage shit.

That strip isn't meant to show he's anti-masturbation. He's trying to make the pro-life argument look ridiculous.
>lol they think life begins at conception, and not some arbitrary point in the baby's development like we do

Maybe she's just Catholic

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Is Sinfst still going? Who reads this shit?

Masochists and people who long for the good old days
It's weird because you'll get 6 strips of "haha cute funny shit" and then one strip of "there are no male allies all men are implicitly sexist" like clockwork

People who want positive reinforcement for their world views.

but if she never existed how would she suffer.

I instead say we unabort more abominations so they can suffer for their abominable nature. Non-existence shouldn't impede JUSTICE

ugh co you are so male

>people who long for the good old days

It's been over 5 years of "female robots fight the patriarchy" or whatever the fuck why not give up at this point?

Nostalgia exists.

>sinfest is still around?

I'm as in awe as you are.

I stopped paying even the remotest attention to Sinfest during Obama's second election. Since there aren't even quarantine threads on Sup Forums, I just assumed Ishida's brain finally exploded and he quit.

I mean, even Willis' webcomics get their own quarantine thread and everybody fuckin hates those. Yet Sinfest is so irrelevant even fuckin Sup Forums can't be bothered to rage over it?

That's seriously fuckin irrelevant.

I think it's because Sinfest is considered a "forbidden" comic on Sup Forums for some reason. Much like Assigned Male.

Anytime it gets discussed, it gets deleted. I wonder why. Dumbing of Age and Questionable Content get near universal hate, yet THEY don't get deleted.

Why are the feminists crusaders in this comic children?

>Yet Sinfest is so irrelevant even fuckin Sup Forums can't be bothered to rage over it?
The threads often get deleted. Same with Dobson hate threads, Diaz hate threads, Assigned Male threads, etc

If it has been a while the mods will let it slide, but if they pop up more often they get hit with the hammer

>I think it's because Sinfest is considered a "forbidden" comic on Sup Forums for some reason. Much like Assigned Male.
The Sinfest/AM threads are basically the exact same thing every time, just outrage pandering for Sup Forums

It's nice to have a Sinfest or Dobson hate thread once in a while, but you gotta have breaks

You mean like half of the overbearing social issue comics? Children who talk like adults are a staple of these kinds of comics, like spandex for superheroes.

Sinfest in particular though always used small characters who kind of straddle that kid-adult border, even before it went insane.

Would it be worth it to create a parody of her in a comic to mock?

With an army of killbots she programmed into being "liberated" from being ordinary service/civil/commercial bots.

I used to love Sinfest so much that it used to be my homepage. I checked it everyday because he updated so often and enjoyed the art and humor. But then the author drank the sjw feminist kool-aid and everything slowly became shit.

I tried visiting it every now and then hoping it went back to its roots, but every time I regretted it. Shame what happened.

A good counterpart to fight her would probably be a sapient robot who wants to do her own thing but isn't malicious.

He was cheeky but the guy is just trying to eat

>now I'm thinking the naked feminist straw character is hot

Do I need help?

No, it is perfectly natural to want to fuck a woman from a different tribe so far into submission that she joins your tribe. That's 200,000 years of tribal human evolution in your veins.

I for one check it out every once in a while just to see how far off the deep end Tatsu has fallen and how much deeper he is burrowing.

To this day, I still have no clue as to what "mansplaining" is supposed to mean.

It is literally just explaining, but from a man.

Feminists want to invent their own meaning to all things rather than have the meaning given to them*

*It's okay to be given the meaning by a fellow woman

FFE: feminists with fragile egos

A non-issue like manspreading.
It's just something the feminists want to start yelling at you about in hopes of controlling your entire life.

It's supposed to be when a man explains something to a woman that the woman already knows. Originally, it was for shit that it's actually offensive to assume someone doesn't know, like when a man tries to explain how to do her job or something, but it's just kind of devolved a lot over the years and lost most of its meaning.

I find it funny how much his points sound like Islamists' ramblings about current society, except he didn't put any Masonic symbol in there. Gotta keep that Conspiracy centered on the Man, I guess.

It's easy to claim it's some unnatural addiction created to make us spend $ but who forces anyone to consume p0rn?
If we could see the world Matrix like, I bet that we would just see signs everywhere saying "everyone is wrong (but me)" and "I want more of (this)". That wouldn't make for a popular comic I guess.

> Is Sinfest even slightly popular btw?

I remember reading it years ago. The art got better but it seems to have lost the cute aspect of the beginning.

Guy explaining something to a woman and being a patronizing douchecanoe about it.

Sup Forums used to do something like that with stars of david and swastikas, I guess they just got bored of it.

It's kind of the saddest thing, Tats never stops improving on his art. But I can't read any of his new stuff without feeling sad.

HEY! I made that edit!

It used to mean a man explaining something to woman in a condenscending fashion just because she's a woman, which was already petty as fuck to be honest.

Nowadays it can be any ocasion a man talks to a woman.

Death is too good.
She deserves to simply be forgotten

Jerry's a cunt but he's a cunt that cunts for a purpose. Nigga's gotta eat. outside of that one where Tom goes to hell but that was just a dream anyway

No the real villains were the owners that treated Tom like shit despite him doing everything in his power to do what he was told.

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU GUYS?
THE AUTHOR IS INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO PISS YOU OFF.
WHEN SINFEST STARTED IT WAS CONSTANTLY MAKING RELIGION LOOK LIKE THE 'BAD GUYS' BUT NO ONE GAVE A SHIT. SO INSTEAD, HE OPTED TO HAVE FEMINAZI STORIES INSTEAD AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT? IT'S WORKING YOU DUMB FUCKS.
HE'S PISSING YOU OFF BECAUSE YOU'RE GIVING HIM THE ATTENTION HE'S WANTED.

I'm curious, but whatever became of the church boy character?

Nice mental gymnastics there, 8/10 points.

He became irrelevant.

>The coined phrase
A man being patronizing while "explaining" something subjective, IE non-factual, to a woman.

>How it is used
"I don't like your tone/I'm losing this argument, so I will say this term to discredit you."

In a vaccuum it's an understandable colloquialism meant to identify a certain kind of stereotypical sexist behavior that was more prominent 50+ years ago, but it's been warped into a tabboo word by opprotunists. It's a shame.

Nice handwaving, 7/10

it's more of a mental prolapse

Not even actual "feminist" blogs contain as much vitriol as Sinfest nowadays.
You might as well just read a page that displays "men are shit" in a new font every day.

>In its early years, Sinfest was mainly a gag-a- day comic with little regard for continuity. In addition to the humor based on the cast's foibles, it routinely played with Black Comedy scenarios, drug- and sexually-themed humor, and featured subversive pokes at the nature of religion and morality, among other topics and Running Gags . Slick and Monique's odd friendship/rivalry/something was the foundation of the comic and focus never strayed from it for long, but after a few years, other storylines became prominent, such as Criminy's chaste romance with one of the Devil's succubi, the Devil becoming a more serious antagonist, and revelations about Li'l Evil's backstory, as well as politically-themed gags and overall development for many characters.

>However, in October 2011, Sinfest began a huge shift in theme and focus with the introduction of the Sisterhood. The comic quickly ditched almost every aspect of its old nature and turned toward a radical brand of second-wave feminism . In the current setting, society is brainwashed by a Matrix-like Patriarchy controlled by the Devil which the Sisterhood fights against, and the comic's world is connected to an alternate reality where greed, lust, and other traits fueled by the Patriarchy are the norm . The Sisterhood have become part of the main cast, while characters with little influence on the comic's new themes such as God, the Dragon, Buddha, and even Criminy are barely seen. The Sisterhood's influence has drastically changed both Monique and Slick, and they now rarely interact. Several new characters have been introduced, and the comic is focusing on extended storylines that can run for weeks at a time, with once-regular gags only occasionally showing up. Sinfest now is so different from its former self as to almost be a new comic, which could make an Archive Binge a jarring experience.

Mm. Like, disappeared? I feel like the flamboyant gay guy disappeared around the time I dropped this comic years ago too.

"ACKSHUALLY" but from a guy to a girl. Usually it applies to stuff like sports to sci-fi. It's dumb

That's what it used to be anyway

They appear once in a blue moon for a single gag comic and that's that.

Breh

Foosh and Crim basically being pocketed and untouched is the only bright spot.

MAKE MOAR

Don't know her.
What's so bad about her?

Lol I bet you don't know what a prolapse even means dumb cunt

who

I'm sure you're an expert on it.

Of course I am. If you ever have a uterine one be sure to call me. Ask your mum

Manspreading is the concept that freed me from ever taking women seriously again.

Yeah. It's amazing what Western and/or white feminists will complain about. Mansplaining? Manspreading? How easy does your life have to be that these will be actual issues to you? Feminism, at least in its most popular and prevalent form, lacks intersectionality.

Has Feminism+ already become a thing?

You know, like "I am a feminist- but not one like THOSE retards!"
I think all tries to get that original term back from said retards will be in vain.

Source?