BAKE HER AWAY, TOYS

BAKE HER AWAY, TOYS

JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY

*sigh*

Shes gonna hang herself isnt she..

No way that shit wasn't planted. This is just as indiscreet as that dude who was squealing and gonna testify against Rupert Murdoch, then they found him dead in his house of "natural causes."

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH
HOW CAN YOU SAY
I GO ABOUT THINGS THE WRONG WAY

The case dates back to last February...

what the fuck happened? wasn't she hot two days ago?

you think she could still be hot if she had hair....? she looks like a gremlin and her ears look fucked

except shes been displaying erratic behavior for at least 6 months now

>No way that shit wasn't planted.

it wasn't. she got off a plane in february and left coke straws and baggies everywhere and they called airport cops.

Ole Harvey probably thought they could arrest her publicly and this would all be over.

She was in a car accident years ago and had to undergo facial reconstruction surgery

she looked ugly after that then?

she's looked like shit for over 6 years and she has drug issues and cancer

she looks like sylvester stallones danish ex wife. damn she has not aged well.

Weinstein had her followed by Mossad and assorted PIs well before February. And besides:
>In early September, before the existence of the warrant for McGowan was public, Weinstein held a meeting with his private investigators that was focussed on the efforts to arrest McGowan, according to a source who was at the Weinstein Company at the time. Weinstein suggested leaking the information to the New York Post. A reporter from the Post, who declined to comment and asked not to be named in this story, followed up with McGowan shortly thereafter to inquire about the warrant

Fuck off black cube

I AM JEWISH AND I NEED TO BE RUBBED
JUST LIKE WOODY ALLEN'S KID DOES

Are you really surprised to learn she's a psycho junkie? She's been ranting about SJW shit for years but this is the first time anyone cared because others have come forward. Before that everyone knew she's literally mentally ill and not to be taken seriously.

You know how a person gets to be mentally ill, user? I've seen a few ways. A lot of the time it's hereditary, sometimes it's not. Nature versus nurture, you know? Most of the time it's a little of both.
All I'm saying is, having her young actress asshole pozzed by executive kikecock probably didn't do wonders for her psyche.
Unless you're insinuating she's making everything up, and denying the claims, Mr. Goldstein.

cut her tits off
cut her hair off
cut her career off
cut her sanity off

100% TOASTED

Actually in this case, she was in a bad car accident that disfigured her face and almost killed her. After lots of pain medication and plastic surgery she recovered. But all those pain meds aren't easy to quit. And they don't make her think clearly either.

Obv Harvey still tried to bang her though. But she's made lots of other weird claims over the years that don't make sense.

Oh, this will play out great.

I told you guys last time that the FBI has a lot of shit on her(drugs + orgy tapes), and that's why she opened her mouth about Weinstein and the rest.

But it looks like Kevin Spacey is kicking back, he's gonna give everyone's name in exchange for hsi freedom and it's going to be fun.

>she thought she could take on the eternal Jew

>Harvey literally hires mossad to crush news stories, spy on and gaslight rape victims into silence
>operates above the law
>invests hundreds of thousands of dollars into doing so
>woman at the center of his spying efforts mysteriously leaves cocaine on a plane
>warrant for it isn't issued for months
>Harvey knows about the warrant before it goes public and before woman even knows about it
>Harvey leaks it to the press to silence her
>oy vey, it's not a setup goy it's all a conincidence hehe she's just a psycho junkie

Kys

Rose, how are you posting from jail?

Christ why is Sup Forums such a kike pit.
I know it's (((Television))) and (((Film))) but come on.
You're almost as bad as Sup Forums.

even worse. Taking on the eternal jew while claiming to be morally superior. I hope they fuck her asshole with a broom before they suicide her

>5 out of 8 bullet points are wrong

Mossad probably released her sextape under Harvey's orders.

Why hasn't Harvey named names
Why did he only jerk off into plants and asked them to watch instead of ass raping them all
He's not the alpha mastermind you think he is
Pol gives the kike too much credit

Looks like the vampires from Daybreakers when they drank their own blood

>broomstick rape
They say it's one of the worst ways to go

Pls, can somebody post the "webms"?

Hey Harvey

>problem eyebrows

shoo shoo harvey