Monday Carol Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Naughty-Nice-Good-Girl-Bruce/dp/1933865407/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488198680&sr=8-2&keywords=bruce timm art
tbib.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4771029[/spoiler]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

grumpypants

Best Carol.

YAAS QUEEN!

#SLAY
S
L
A
Y

how come no one says this in wonder woman threads when there were multiple tweets in this same vein when the trailer dropped

Diana is a princess, not a queen.

Yas queen was in an official solicitation for carol though

because it's not in Wonder Woman's solicits, has nothing to do with twitter

The Mighty Captain Marvel #1
MARGARET STOHL (W) • RAMON ROSANAS (A)
Cover by ELIZABETH TORQUE
VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
Variant Cover by Phil Noto
Variant Cover by Dave Johnson
HIP-HOP VARIANT BY JENNY FRISON
The Greatest. That’s what they call her. Carol Danvers has been to the depths of outer space and back, but that still hasn’t prepared her for her newfound status of biggest super hero ever.
Yaas, Queen! Danvers may not like the crown she’s wearing, but boy does it look good on her. Just watch out for the thorns it comes with—forces trying to take down everything Carol has built.
Carol Danvers makes her triumphant return as the Mighty Captain Marvel! Written by celebrity writer Margaret Stohl (Beautiful Creatures, Black Widow: Forever Red) and drawn by the artfully talented Ramon Rosanas (Ant-Man), this bold new take on Earth’s mightiest and favorite hero!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Because there's only one true YAAS QUEEN and she's not some cunt from lesbian island.

BIG BREASTS
I
G

B
R
E
A
S
T
S

This pretentious virtue signalling makes me want to vomit. Fuck you Marvel!

MORE LEOTARDS

Carol, someone with your history should not be throwing stones regarding the costume designs of others.

I unironically like Carol. Even the new stuff with KSD

If you want Carol and Jessica together this seems like an odd tack.

Agreed

Where's the rest of her?

I for one think it's amazing a Lich was chosen to play Marvel's premiere superhero. It's so rare that Undead Americans are properly represented in Hollywood beyond stereotypes, so to picked to play such a role model is a true blessing.

Why Monday for Carol? Why not have it on a day that begins with C?

Woah. That is very black. The top half looks like MS paint.

Nice Timm.

He's the greatest.

Take note, user, that even in her most cheesecakey uniform, she NEVER showed cleavage.

That uni, her black leotard, Binary, Warbird, Captain Marvel, NONE of her costumes show ANY cleavage and all completely cover up her breats 100%.

Carol is strictly an ass girl canonically.

True, I don't think she has even shown off her midriff since she stopped having Kree schizophrenia.

Hell Yeah.

Exactly. Her black leotard wasn't a cleavage-fest either. It went all the way up to her neck, and existed to accentuate her ass, not her tits. There's many instances where this is made explicit too:
>first time trying on the costume, she's looking at her ass in the mirror and commenting about how it looks great
>in Journey into Mystery's Fear Itself tie-in, has characters commenting on how her ass is "objectively" insane
>always riding up for maximum ass exposure
It makes perfect sense for Carol to be against her TV portrayal to be a tit-fest when that's offbrand. Tits have never been the point of Carol. They should have gotten an actress with a fat ass.

>how did he get away with it
You know that isn't official art right? Just because he's a professional artist doesn't mean it isn't essentially fanart, commission or otherwise.

See? And this was written by Gillen, someone many around here would consider a """"""virtue signaling SJW"""""" yet even he knew that Carol was an ass-girl.

It is probably from this:
amazon.com/Naughty-Nice-Good-Girl-Bruce/dp/1933865407/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488198680&sr=8-2&keywords=bruce timm art

>when you get dumped for a D-list ex-supervillain

She looks exactly like her with some minor details

FLAT
Larson picture from last week

Hmmmmm...

I think Marrina's powers would have limited utility in space. Also, she's a shit-stirrer IIRC.

More ammo for Carol and Jess user.

So question, because I haven't been able to keep up lately

When Tony won Civil War, his big problem was opening the gate for villains like Norman Osborn to take control of everything since the SHRA was basically a whos-who of superheros that compromised their lives to whoever was in control of political power, it bit him in the ass, he had to lobotomize himself for it and in the end the SHRA act was shown to be too big a liability and repealed.

Is Carol in any such situation after winning Civil War II? What exactly has she "built up"? Why are people celebrating her if Ulysses flew the coop and she can't do the predictive justice thing anymore?

I want to smell her armpits

>pretentious virtue signalling
wat

>when you used to be a bombshell but they turned you into an ugly dyke

>Is Carol in any such situation after winning Civil War II?
Well she's opened the door for HYDRA TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. So, y'know, there's that.

Praise from the feminists and SJWs is worth more brownie points than people who read comics.

Capcom and Blur Studios got Carol looks right.

>Well she's opened the door for HYDRA TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

I'm aware of the whole Hydra-Cap situation, but I don't see how Civil War II and Carol's victory relates to it.

>divides the superhero community up to the point that half of them are still at each others throats, creating an easily manipulated atmosphere for power-players (Steve/Hydra) to take advantage of
>cause trust in superheroes to be at an all-time low among civilians to the point that they'd willingly pick Hydra over the superhero status quo because "anything is better than what we have"
>putting Tony in a coma takes one of the few pieces that could stand up to Cap off the board
>creates The Shield which reinforces the Superhero Elite mentality of "only the chosen few are allowed to go to space, all you regular civilians have to stay locked up on Earth" which Steve is preying on to come into power
Disillusionment with superheroes among the populace and the greatly weakened state of unity among the superhero unity are the two major factors that Steve is taking advantage of to take over, and both are at an all time high thanks to Civil War II.

user please, she is a very hot dyke.

Yeah but that would have been the case no matter who won Civil War II.

Not in this or any other universe.

Also the shield will act as a ceiling trapping Carol away from Earth during at least the early part of Secret Empire.

And what does that have to do with Carol winning Civil War II?

The Shield is only being made because Carol won CWII. Her "reward" for winning CWII was getting one free favor from the president, and she's cashing in on the favor to have the Shield built.

I thought the Shield was Maria Hill's idea

And how do you go from predictive justice to Trump-ish immigration restrictions?

Reminder Carol is an establishment neocon hawk.

>I thought the Shield was Maria Hill's idea
It was, but after she was deposed as Director of SHIELD, she escaped, stole the plans for the shield, and gave them to Carol.

>a neocon hawk

a what?

Bush-era Republican warmonger, basically.

>Ulysses flew the coop

I didn't catch the end of Civil War II, isn't this a big problem for Carol?

Eh, only in so far as her Predictive Justice Program had to get shut down.

And isn't that the whole reason for her surge in public-popularity and the YAAS QUEEN bullshit?

Yeah, but the surge in public-popularity and YAAS QUEEN bullshit happened regardless since she's not being blamed for Ulysses dipping out. Meaning she gets all of the benefits popularity wise without the drawback of having to keep up the predictive justice program going longterm which would only have blown up in her face down the line.

Neocon = Bush era rightwinger
Hawk = Someone who is pro-war or a warmonger

>implying her new look isn't better

here's an idea

>bring Phyla back
>have her seduce Carol because she's been lonely
>Carol is uncomfortable about having been seduced
>then Phyla reveals that she's really evil and working for Oblivion
>but she still wanted to get laid
>Carol has to fight Phyla, featured lots of ripped costumes and wrestling

I WANT SPACE LESBIANS, DAMMIT

Nobody cares about what you want.

It's definitely not, but thanks for playing.

It is though.

the look is fine I guess, but her personality is shit tier.

I don't like this, she has a baby face. It's like a 10 year old on the body of an adult.

yes they do

>We will never get this Ms. Marvel in live action, Instead we'll get kamaladingdong...thx a lot marvel/disney.

that's not her new look. that's a modified version of her costume. her usual one is different -- no thigh-highs, for one thing.

t. low-test shitter that can't handle the YAAS QUEEN

Blame Marvel. Her personality would be fine if they had decent writers.

Nah.

Can you at least explain what the lingo means.

She has an abrasive personality that most people don't like even when she's written well. It's the shitty writers that write her as a generic "inspirational" superhero. When written in-character by decent writers, she's an in-your-face cunt in 24/7 #SLAY mode.

>low-test
Low testosterone. Submissive.

>shitter
Generic insult for someone with shit taste and shit opinions.

>YAAS QUEEN
The Fiercest. The Best. Her very presence gets you so hype you can't help but scream YAAAAAS.

So America #1 + maybe MU#4 this week?

Waste of flesh

[/spoiler]tbib.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4771029[/spoiler]

The original U Black Widow being a traitor was probably the beginning of the end for Millar's Ultimate work. Such a stupid twist.

And Making pym wife beater Popular.

Why is ButchaU so perfect?