Why is liberal media trying to promote the whole "Asian men are attractive and masculine" meme?

Why is liberal media trying to promote the whole "Asian men are attractive and masculine" meme?

a) we all know the 90% of the Asians we went to school with were dorky studious types. the remaining 10% being the dumb blue collar deadbeat ones who bring shame to their famiry
b) I thought toxic masculinity was bad so why are they trying to promote this trait in asian males?

Why is it that diversity in tv/movies just means minorities acting like suburban white people. how come they rarely if ever get into real cultural enrichment?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DBUc6RwWgMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's kinda fucked up, you can't lift your way out of looking ridiculous

AMWF is the future dude

OP is right. Asian men are meant to be soyboys.

>it's kinda fucked up, you can't lift your way out of looking ridiculous
the Rock did.

its all part of the same attempt to destroy western society in any way possible

new reggie is more handsome but i find original reggie sexier hotter because whenever i see his face i always fapmagine his hot sex scene

there's a decent looking guy in there. not in op's pic unless you rearrange the bottom half of their faces.

>asian men
>soyboy

asians are not the only ones who eat healthy and exercise, idiot. and obese asian men also exist, imbecile.

jelly. that guy on the right in OPs picture is a successful ex male model iirc. Most handsome dude in riverdale atm, a notch below chico

t. /r/asianmasculinity

was there gay sex or gay rape?

would you rather see another nigger or an asian
>inb4 id rather white people

whites

>t. Lardass white NEET

i'd never be jelly of an asian. t. very average looking hispanic.

he's 6'4 and a robust Samoan/Negro hybrid who is on roids to boot. there's no one better suited for today's masculinity worship culture.

>implying

stop being reddit, reddiot.

asians are not the only ones who go to the gym, idiot. flabby asian men also exist, imbecile.

cope. It's like when people say francisco looks gay or whatever to make themselves feel better about their inferior face
the rock is 6'2", check celebheights

pfffhahahahaha

aesthetically pleasing. Looks like ER reincarnated but this time with good features and a strong jaw

post face, coping spic manlet

>the rock is 6'2", check celebheights
even that is a stretch

celebheights.com/s/Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-54.html
I think 6'3" peak might be accurate for him. Keep in mind, built people look stubbier. He's around 6'2" these days. Fun fact, both him and /ourguy/ bautista are around 6'2" but were listed as 6'5"-6'6" for their WWE persona

the average white guy will get more pussy than him (sans fame). that's literally all that matters.

I have an Asian girlfriend and there's nothing you can do about it, OP.

while I agree that whites have a sort of halo effect that gives them a slight edge, any average white would still get absolutely lookmogged to death next to this lad. 8/10 on the lookism scale, which is male model area (making sense seeing as he IS a male model trying to pursue an acting career). Average white dude could maybe compete with a 6.5-7/10 ethnicel, but this dude is beyond that (the half-white features help)

you're invisible to women. 5/10, just what I'd imagine the average 56% american in cali to look like. Delusional if you think you could compete with any of the posted male models

wrong i look at least as good as most of those faggots if i shave. i am in my 30's too.

he still has a small penis

lmao

>muh dick
nice projecting. Sounds like those women mad that their tricks are revealed with the Makeup removal app

it's not halo effect. whites and only whites have the features that are highly attractive. this guy only looks good because his features are similar to whites'. case in point.

And? He's still good looking. The whole premise of the thread is retarded when the "Asian" man is actually a half asian half white male model
youtube.com/watch?v=DBUc6RwWgMM
I'm only saying that he (the guy on the right) looks objectively good. No homo of course

Are you good looking user?

>this guy only looks good because his features are similar to whites'
>claiming an asian man as white with features
jfc the absolute state of white people. claiming other races as whtie. hory fucking shit.

are you this desperate?

he's actually a hapa (50% white, 50% asian) in this case

Give us a break. Asian men are the most emasculated, not sought after people because you fucks made us look bad in the 20th century

whites, asians and latinos can be handsome.

you'll be handsome if you shave and get rid of hat and have a good hairstyle.

he's very handsome.

I like to let my picture do the talking.