Who rigs every Oscar night?

Who rigs every Oscar night?

Clearly standards under Homer's leadership have been slipping.

Who'll break a billion in May?

seriously, who decides the winners on these things? why do people care what they think?

>who decides the winners on these things?
Jews.
>why do people care what they think?
Shitposting rights.

the jews
the jews

HOW MANY OSCARS MARVEL HAS?

>who decides the winners on these things
Old people who enjoy getting paid off/looking culturally sensitive

>why do people care
So they can appear cultural and opinionated even though it's essentially just agreeing with whatever the establishment says is the best art

>Oscars Voters
>Culturarly Sensitive
What drugs you taking?

MAKE-UP'S ENOUGH FOR DC FAGS

WHO KEEPS REPLACING THEIR MAINS WITH BLACKS?

WHO'S HIRING BENDIS TO WRITE?

The members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the same people up for the awards. You have the Governors who are high up representative of each branch, actors, directors, producers, etc who set the general rules. Then every member of the Academy gets a ballot mailed to them.

In order to get into the Academy you have to be nominated once or have two members sponsor you

So the Oscars are essential a dressed up show where people vote for their friends and all pat each other on the back

Give me one good reason to care about awards.

>Implying movies about gay minorities dealing with mental illness and AIDs aren't dubbed "Oscar bait" for a reason

The kings of Oscar Bait are making a period piece, preferably set around World War II, where the main character suffers some disability

Or you make a movie about Hollywood

I thought the king of Oscar Bait movies are all about nazi's or retards.

the jews

So thanks to the backlash from last year about the lack of diversity how rigged was it towards minorities this year.

There are four main types of Oscar Bait:

- oppressed minority triumphs over oppression, often with the help of a Mighty Whitey
- the Hollywood Handjob, where the whole movie jerks off the Hollywood of yesteryear
- the Somber Biography that nobody is going to remember in a few months
- WW2 drama, preferably with the Holocaust

Once in a blue moon some sci-fi or fantasy manages to sneak in, but it can't have any remotely complex story or scientific concepts to speak of if it wants to win anything.

I had never even heard of Moonlight until today

I'm pretty sure no. 2 there is the undisputed king of Oscar bait. Gets 'em every time.

Seems like it. The Biography is also a good bet, but you always risk the danger of running into another biography or two in the same year.

*jews do!

at least that keeps the "do" rhyme

The first one actually needs mighty whitey to remind the academy that the only good minorities are ones who aren't uppity and therefore get the tutelage of goodly white folk.

except tonight

>Last year folks were angry because "not enough" black people got ocars
>This year virtually every African American at gala got one

Gee Billy, i dunno.

I wouldn't exactly call one year a pattern, especially considering it's been the other way for literally every other Oscars.

Did the #OscarsSoMale thing take off this year? I was hearing things about it a couple weeks ago.

Some selected fossil faggots, most of them don't even watch the movies anymore (for real, they said it)

>Gets 'em every time.
Not this time it seems

>last year people were angry because not enough black people won
>this year people are angry because too many black people won

Has their ever been an Oscar Bait about Nazis AND Retards?

Because, between Nazi Germany's policies towards the mentally disabled and Stormfront, you've got a wealth of material.

Pixar, mostly.

>"Who rigs World War history books...?"

>Homer
>Standards