I worked on Justice League...

I worked on Justice League, although my job was small (worked on the set design for a few scenes) and yes I can confirm that it was this fucktard who basically took everything people like about DC and turned it into a shitty quipfest. He was also responsible for taking some really cool scenes out, which some of my buddies worked hard on. One of those is Batman pretty much setting up more characters like Supergirl and Lantern etc, you even got to see small hints of Shazam. Another scene he took out was the cool Flash scene with the glass that you see in the trailer.

Not to mention that this fat little manlet is an asshole to work with and ignored it when people pointed out VERY OBVIOUS flaws such as Aquaman having different contacts and tattoos, Ezra's hair being different lengths throughout the film and of course you guys know, Bens face being puffier.

I can answer a few questions but yes fuck this faggot and I hope you guys don't place too much blame on Zack. He definitely isn't perfect but WB and Joss fucked him over on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEJQqUN2buE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want this to do well because I love the stories of MoS and BvS and was very excited for the direction the storyline was going but gdi, Suicide Squad and now this makes me fear for the future. I'm still going to see it tomorrow with the wife and kids but I fear the quips and am scared for how forced they'll seem.

Did ANYTHING of Snyder survive the purge?

>wife and kids

> basically took everything people like about DC
Can't have taken him long

What's wrong with his face?

Snyder's action scenes were left in there, but a lot of his shit was taken out thanks to WB CEO wanted the movie to be light hearted and under 2 hours.

You can say that Snyder was fucked over on BvS but it doesn't even come close to how badly he was fucked over with JL. Zack has had a really, really awful year.

Yup, I got 3 big boys that love superheroes, probably cos I read them comics and showed them cartoons I saw as a boy.

Assuming you're not bullshitting about working on the film, chances of an extended cut for the bluray?

Sound like this movie (and Snyder) really deserves one, even more than BvS.

>took everything people like about DC

But Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice was fucking retarded and Man of Steel was overwrought

Given the sad circumstances surrounding Zack's departure I'd have thought Joss would have been respectful and worked on treaking the film within Zack's vision.

A director slapping his style onto another director's film never ends well yet Joss went ahead anyhow.

The change of filters and reshooting scenes that were fine as they were seems baffling.

>I'd have thought Joss would have been respectful

LOL

Whedon respects 1 person: Whedon.

It'll get more of a Suicide Squad extended cut than a BvS Ultimate Edition

>Zack has had a really, really awful year.
That's putting it lightly. Besides his daughter's suicide I honestly think he would've left anyway because he was fed up with WB (or specifically Kevin Tsujihara's) shit.

I mean, they made him shoot his movie TWICE, interfered throughout the production (after the script had already been signed off on), then had the gall to chop it down to 2 hours because of pure greed.

The man deserves a medal for not taking them to court over this madness.

Give me examples of scenes being cut.

the filters would be simply time
they didn't have time to do Zacks fucking with the colour pallet
the reshooting scenes was for more quips

Sup Forums is a roleplayer board now?

please no.

>reshoot his movie twice
isn't whedon the one doing that?
>The man deserves a medal for not taking them to court over this madness.
He doesn't have final cut so he doesn't have a leg to stand on

It would've been capeshit regardless of that faggot.

>everything people like about DC
>people
>like
>DC

Indians aren't people, Pajeet.

An extra half hour would go a long way towards smoothing out those major flaws (characters not having enough room to breathe) already mentioned in the reviews.

Their CEO is an idiot. Did he learn nothing from BVS' theatrical cut?

>This whole thread
Embarassing

>someone missed the adam sandler larp in the week
keep up lad, the toilet's busy flushing

>hiring a direct competitor to improve your film

It's more than likely those scenes are gone and dead, like the most we'll get in an extended cut is some more quipping scenes

i was probably at work senpai

I think he was venting the fact they got an actual woman to direct wonder woman and not his creepy "womb envy" ass. Reminder this was a Joss Whedon fansite.
youtube.com/watch?v=hEJQqUN2buE

Whedob was a hires gun brought in for one purpose-built finish the goddamn movie, throw in some of his shit because his shit sells, and bring it in at ~2 hrs. The whole project was fucked from the start due to executive meddling from WB and frankly too ambitious a scope for 1 movie.

>if only it would have been 3.5 hours, it would have been good!
>as if the cut time wasn't other characters, slow-mo action and lingering shots of jesus statues

MODS

why they use Whedon

>his shit sells

He's had 1 hit on his own. 1. He didn't even direct and only co-wrote it.

Avengers was literally impossible to fuck up. Still he managed to do so with AoU.

Executives are out of touch and superstitious. They don't care. They see that Whedons movies did twice Snyder's, they want that money. They don't care about the product, just that it sells

They're idiots is what I'm saying. Out of touch. Often right, but when they're wrong, they're really wrong

>3 big boys

is that a nice way of saying they're fat?

>isn't whedon the one doing that?
Nope. It was a mandate by their idiot CEO.

>He doesn't have final cut
While this is true, there are protections in place for directors that complete 100% of their principal photography (which Snyder did), and I would assume contractual obligations to an agreed script.

This isn't a Donner situation like Superman II or the new Han Solo movie, where the directors can be discredited without consequence.

Dare to provide some kind of proof for your authentication? What's the guarantee you're not one of the regular LARPers on this board?

I don't believe you.

Do you know what was the original time length of Snyder JL, before Whedon steeped in?

No one wants a 3.5 hour Justice League movie. But 2 hours for a team-up of this size is simply not enough time to establish both the plot and 2 new characters.

2.5 hours would've made the most sense.

>muh dark
>muh edge
>muh instagram

good

It should not have had 2 new major characters to begin with.

What is up with Joss Whedon's teeth? Did you stare at them every time he opened his mouth? Is he literally the only millionaire alive who chooses to be scene in public like that?

He uses them to draw attention from his thumb-esque fivehead.

I'm not OP, but I work in the industry and had a conversation with one of the WB Execs about Justice League.

He said they had to get rid of Snyder, because obviously his stuff wasn't working. I pointed out that MOS and BvS were both flawed but great movies, especially the Ultimate Cut, and it's better to aim high and fall short than aim for the gutter like Marvel. He then got a bit nervous and couldn't really articulate a decent response except "well... Rotten Tomatoes... audiences expect fun...blah blah I'm a smelly film illiterate pleb that scummed my way into this position blah blah"

Exaggerated that last bit of course but that's the truth, WB is run by creatively bankrupt money men that are shamelessly running their films into the ground by having no faith in their directors and screeching "DO IT LIKE THAT, THE GOYIM LIKED THAT AND IT MADE MONEY LETS JUST COPY THAT"

You cunts won't believe me but it's 100% truth.

>WB and Joss fucked him over on this one
All evidence to the contrary and you provide nothing new but your empty opinions.

Thanks based user. You're the real MVP.

>One of those is Batman pretty much setting up more characters like Supergirl and Lantern etc, you even got to see small hints of Shazam

This is not cool, it reads like you are trying to shove in more pointless cameos into a cinematic universe that simply does not work.

literally what

who gives a fuck about super hero movies.

what are, 12?

>Batman pretty much setting up more characters like Supergirl and Lantern etc
What, did he find another powerpoint presentation on someone's laptop?

WHATS WAS ZACKS ORIGINAL ENDING/STORY?

Sup Forums's resident population is mentally stunted manchildren. What did you expect?

>not "big guys"

Jesus

Superman gets literally crucified while Martha washes his feet

Wonder woman's slow-mo tits fight some bank robbers and the others are also there

If rumors are to be believed, Darkseid originally made his appearance. This would explain why Steppenwolf was so forgettable: he meant as the opening act for the main villain.

deleted scenes not in film that were in trailers

>He likes literally my nephew's capeshit.

kek

>It's Not Joss's Fault! Pt. 34

>Whedob was a hires gun brought in for one purpose-built finish the goddamn movie
because that worked so well with Alien4

> spearhead of the most successful franchise in history along with a half-dozen fan-favorite shows/films (Firefly et al)

vs

> director who has constantly battled middling success and terrible reviews for nearly every film he's ever made

Hmmm, who do I believe...

I can't tell if Snyder is the new Whedon or Whedon is the new Snyder.

Literally everything they fuck up is the director/actor/studios fault. No matter how many times it happens.

I remember not too long ago it was AoU was all Marvel's fault.

>asking for scans of documentation
>on 5chins

sure, user, give me a couple of mins

>WB spent dozens of millions to shoot and cgi these fine looking scenes only to cut them and pouring more millions into reshooting half of the movie with crappy cgi

Why didnt one of the executives or producers read the script before they started shooting? Could've saved them some trouble.

it's the japanese idol effect, it shows that you're not superficial and don't obsess about your appearance.

Why would they do that? Also are the red filter screenshots for real?

They did sign off on Terrio's script. But then BVS came out and the studio panicked and tried to rewrite the film when it was already halfway into production. And fucked themselves again in a sad attempt to add more quips.

being a paid internet shill isn't "working on Justice League"

I believe you, sempai.

They're trying to remove Snyder's influence from every scene possible.

>WB is run by creatively bankrupt money men
Isn't that like every other studio?

i tried to make a normal dude which required straightening the lower half and making his actual face about 1.5 times larger within his overall face so that's your main problems

Ok, maybe it won't be such a disappointment if I expect it to look like shit then.

>MArvel/Disney capeshit is on a downward trend at the boxoffice.
>Decides to copy this formula.
What the fuck were they thinking. MArvel shit has been trending down since after GotG 1.

Another email with 30sec YouTube clips?

>My turn
FUCKING WHEDON RUINED THE PERFECT MOVIE

REEEEEEEEE

At this point the only difference in the two is that Disney probably spends significantly more on buying good reviews. For the last several years you can spot the bought and paid for reviews and you can tell when certain outlets only report positively on Disney shit and shit on DC films.

Oh god, please, not again.

Man WB management is a complete mess.

Didnt JL started shooting like 2 months after BvS came out?
There was plenty of time to fix the script druing the production... why did they took nearly a whole year to bring someone new in?

Eh, nope, all this "Wheedon RAPED muh movie" memes are just damage controll. Wheedon is fucktard, sure, but Manlet-in-charge-of-kinomatic-universe is THE fucktard.

I'd bet every dollar I don't have on account I'm poorer than shit, but I'd bet every dollar I don't have that Snyder and Goyer wanted to do a panel for panel redux of Frank Miller's Dark Knight with a few changes here and there and then the retarded asshole CEO brought in Affleck and his writer, Torreo and shat all over that Idea. And then the dumb as bricks CEO wanted to show horn in wonder woman and then doomsday and then the justice league and then the death of superman.

Snyder's too good for those friggen losers. MOS was boss, F U C K ALL THE HATERS!

THS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUCKING BOSSS, FUCK YOU WB AND WHEDON.

SNYDER'S TOO GOOD FOR ALL OF YOU FUCKS, FUCK YOU WB, FUCK YOU!!!!!!

That faggot Whedon removed all the boss scenes with Batman and Aquaman because he hated, as he called it, toxic masculinity. WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT WHEDON AND THIS CEO IS, Snyder is King compared to these fucking losers!

He was paid by marvel executives to ruin it. Screenshot this post.

Did he send another email to Wonder Woman?

>2 months
two weeks

bump

>One of those is Batman pretty much setting up more characters like Supergirl and Lantern etc, you even got to see small hints of Shazam.

Go on.