Legit Justice League discussion thread

just watched it, honestly only impressive part was evil Superman other than that, mediocre and forgettable as fuck. Marvel won.

b

*cackles*

>evil superman

that lasted less than a minute user jesus christ

Wait...so, there is evil Superman, but there's no black suit?
Wtf? Literally how?

RLM review when?

J

I won't lie i cringed at the intro (the iphone filmed one with kids asking Superman if he fought Hippopotamus)
Ans I exploded laughing when the fedora terrorist tipped his fedora at the police sniper.
As a whole, the film felt like a clusterfuck of scenes cut and reorganized together.
It was forgettable and yet very strange.

He wakes up and starts attacking the other justice league members. He then sees Lois and flies off with her.

After they frankenstein his ass back to life he gets pissy, fights a few of the league, threatens to kill Batman then flies off to bang Lois off-screen.

This. How can anyone know whether they liked it or not yet?

Glad they made superman evil but why not batman who is also played by a white person?

dont see these movies made by them, dont support them, or end up with more ass like this.

agree, the only good part was evil superman

The movie it was very disappointing but we can't really blame Snyder for this one, the movie really felt chopped and messy, Whedon is all over it and Superman is only on it for like 7 minutes if you actually count the scenes he appears

>Superman is only on it for like 7 minutes

wtf? What about Green Lantern, is he in it at all?

that middle inbred woman makes my physically ill.

Do they explain the gaping hole in his chest

Are you fucking kidding me 7 minutes

its ass

Did Superman have a chat with Wonder Woman ?

Ohh so like Vision in AoU, based Whedon

i cant believe they think people will watch this when it has a hooknose in it like the ones raping children.

>mediocre and forgettable as fuck
> Litterally EVERY MCU movie in a nutshell

Seriously Gal Gadot was a mistake

How long until their mocked and ridiculed in the streets for being rapists? looking at you ezra and gal gadot

the inbredin the middle ruins the movie for me.

I saw it and it was the worst movie ive ever seen

I wish Gal would rape me.

>mediocre and forgettable as fuck.
So like any other superhero movie ever outside of TDK?

To be fair Cyborg tried to shoot him first.

She would the rest of her kind rape children look at weinstein or favid cross and all others

shoulda shot WW who supports child rape and hasnt denounced them since their in the same cult.

this cant be real

FUCK ALL YOU DISNIGGERS
OR EVEN ONE FUCKING THREAD OR ONE FUCKING BOARD CAN WE TALKS ABOUT CAPSHIT IN PEACE FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING DISNEYGGERS