Are there any recommended reads for Magik?

Are there any recommended reads for Magik?

Illyana and Storm: Magik
New Mutants up until Inferno
X-Infernus
New X-Men: Quest for Magik

New Mutants V1 and 3. that Magik/Storm miniseries. various Uncanny X-Men issues I don't know specifically

pretty old, but I doubt anything worth reading has come out since this.

>reading Gillen's run for Magik
Bad call
>reading Bendis' X-Men for any reason
Whoever made this list should feel terrible.

To be honest, her bit in Extraordinary X-men with the demon wisperer girl were the best parts of that series

Whoever made that missed the point of rec picks. It is suppose to be good stories and/or necessary reads that are important for understanding the character. That is just every thing she is in even things where she is just wall paper.

Nice get.

However, I believe this list is just listing off the various comics that she appeared in that weren't just one or two issues long.

I guess, but the word "essential" implies a certain level of quality to me.

Yea, the creator really dropped the ball there.

Just from looking at her I feel like the answer should be no.

She only got that shitty costume when the X-Books became truly irredeemable.
Well, more so than they already were.

Unfortunately this is also when she got popular, so that's what she looks like in most fanart.

Cool character, but everything cool about her has happened off-panel.

"No snowflakes in hell" indeed.

The mini with Storm
New Mutants vol 1

That's all

Given her backstory, it's weird to me that they've never really done anything with her and Storm.

>no Zeb Wells New Mutants
I disagree

Her new costume is shitty slutwear, but she has plenty of older designs that are better.

Claremont new mutants

With or without goat legs, Sup Forums?

I'd prefer without... but they certainly aren't a deal breaker.

I hope she gets a goat pussy too.

Thank you.

When did she turn into Emma but with slightly smaller tits?

just... what?

Maybe since X-Infernus

Only Siege...also New Mutants and New Mutants v3-

The one where she gets kidnapped and trapped in Limbo and Pixie has to go save her. I think it's "Hellbound"

Claremeont's whole dichotomy was that women became dressed slutty when they turned to evil or were under the sway of dark forces--Goblin Queen, Darkchylde, Dark Phoenix, Emma Frost, and even Moira Mactaggert. These fucking new artists with slut wear for all these X-women are basically shitting on his legacy. Marvel just loves to take a dump on the X-men.