m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOA7CklhEcI
youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk
youtube.com/watch?v=KR4DjYczINM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pin this thread.

>review claims Wonder Woman was good
>review compares it to Marvel
Did these critics even go to Film school? WW was average and the majority of Marvel films are unwatchable

thats old you shill

at least update it

MC 51

now

Bugger off mouseshill

>IGN at the top

Like clockwork.

>Superman's CGI mouth looks like pussy

Empire has given in 2 stars, no good bros, not good at all.

this is the reason that I left IGN, clearly they are in the Warner pocket for a long time

sooooooo.................
prayer circle time?

oh no no non NO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AW LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

It is 51 you fucking faggot why are you spreading lies on the internet

Why is this meme hitting Sup Forums now? That vine is at least 2 years old at this point. Did a Youtubber start using it or something?

This

>now
How new are you?

A solid 51

t.reddit

Dont worry, it will drop.

Is that a reference to the christian kino song Driving Nails?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOA7CklhEcI

THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

now get the fuck out plebbit

You don't have to go to film school to criticize popcorn flicks. Even if it may look good because daddy snyder made it, it's still junk food.

FUCKING DROPPED.

Just saw it, and God was it mediocre. Better than BVS but not by much. It trued to hard to be a Marvel film towards the end, while totally forgetting how to be a Snyder film. The two styles do not mash well.

I'd say it's best scrap this shitverse and reboot, if not just don't persue a cinematic universe DC. Or if you're ballsy enough, tell WB to not stick their grubby fucking hands in it. God, so dissapointed.

It's not even the fault of the actors, or directors, they had to do what they could with what they had. But you can tell this movie had so many corporate hands dug in it, that it's fucking obvious. I'm personally glad if DC decides to reboot this Trainwreck they deserve way better than this. They are in possession of fucking BATMAN and SUPERMAN two of the most iconic characters in fiction, they should easily out do literally fucking nobodies like THOR, GoG and Ant-Man combined. They possess the literal faces of the superhero genre if they can't get this right than what's the fucking point? 80 years worth of source material, and this is the best they could do?

shitpost. Movie was great. Much better than marvel's capeshit.

>IGN 70
Dood...

>those reviews
Literally most of Marvel movies suffer from the same problem.

Why do Marvel movies always get a free pass?

Do people have higher expectations for DC films?

>b-b-but marvel

O H NO NONONOONONONON HOH MNONONONONO

It's ogre.

WW just looked good because all the other DC films were so bad

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

I HOPE IT FUCKING BOMBS AND EVERY GOD DAMN JEW INVOLVES GET THE FUCKING ROPE

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk

FUCK CAPESHIT

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>Literally most of Marvel movies suffer from the same problem.

Then maybe they souldn't have tried to be like Marvel

Reminder that Marvel movies are just as bad, yet get really good reviews for some reason

According to critics, WW was a masterpiece because it spoke truth to power or something. Literally all they care about is politics.

>Make le serious deep capeshit
>Critics hate it

>Try to make it like Marvel to appease critics
>They hate it

>Make female capeshit
>Critics love it

Now WB has the answer. All the DC flicks from now on will be about superheroines.

>SHIT director releases SHIT film
Woah....who knew

MUH PAID REVIEWSSSS

I was checking how some of the positive reviewers rated other movies and some of them are hilarious
This guy is not even trying to be subtle about it:
>Brian Truitt (USA TODAY)
>Batman vs Superman: 75/100
>Suicide Squad: 88/100 (EIGHTY EIGHT)
>Justice League: 75/100

Marvel will probably release a slew of female movies and rob their thunder

I'd be down for that

HE WAS TRYING TO TELL US

>wonder woman provided a glimmer of hope
cucks these days can't even try

>Power Girl movie
>in today's political climate
Please no

Why does he look like a drag queen

>Suicide Squad: 88/100 (EIGHTY EIGHT)

disgusting

Hope this kills this faggots career

please YES

you mean the new power girl, right?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Aside from Wonder Woman, DC's female casting has been good so far. I bet they would make it faithful. Maybe just give her pants and make the cleavage less obvious, but still there.

>They are in possession of fucking BATMAN and SUPERMAN two of the most iconic characters in fiction, they should easily out do literally fucking nobodies like THOR, GoG and Ant-Man combined.

In 10-20 years Batman and Superman will be literal whos. Warners colossally poor mismanagement of the DC films will consign them to B team superheroes.
Iron Man, Hulk and Wonder Woman will be the next gens iconic superheroes,

>It's worse than Suicide Squad

Incoming Supergirl movie is incoming
Hopefully they'll cast someone thicc

NOT QUIPPY ENOUGH

REEEEE

>not recognizing NIN hurt

please end yourself

Yes, oh yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KR4DjYczINM

it's johnny cash you fu**ing retard

There is zero chance the current Iron Man will survive the Infinity War, so that depends on who they'll cast next (if they'll cast anyone)

Why they had to remove Cavill mustaches with computer? They run out or razors at jewllywood?

> in the harry potter franchise
> career ending

he'll be in the fantastic beasts sequel as dumbledore's buttboy and tumblr fujoshits will go rabid over the pairing, just you wait and see

>Fair warning - Reportedly Wonder Woman and the Amazons experience some pretty sexist treatment in the movie, and not just those costumes everyone lost it over. I’m talking several up-skirt shots and (spoiler) Flash falling and planting his face into Diana’s breasts. The fact Whedon saw how negatively people reacted when he made Hulk do that to Black Widow in ‘Age of Ultron’ and then still did the exact same thing in ‘Justice League’ has really pissed me off.

he grew it for mission impossible 6 or something

> the fantastic beasts sequel
Yeah, how's that doing? I thought they dropped the idea.

>Marvel will probably release a slew of female movies and rob their thunder
Like Captain Marvel and....uhhh......Mockingbird?

He was already working on mission impossible 6 when joss cuckden called for reshoots. Better it's CGI'd out in reshoots than CGI'd in for a whole movie

>JUST Whedon

Because MI6 is still filming, and digitally removing mustaches is easier than digitally adding them back

Oh no no no

stop this pls

Because he's a degenerate kike.

>youtuber

Fuck off with your trends.

>he hasn't heard about Squirrel Girl

That would be a good thing. Batman and Superman's notoriety weighs on them. They're not characters. They're brands.

Something like Ironman, no one knows of it, so you can build it.

It's basically Dumbledore & Grindlewald now with Joanne Rowling pushing for the gay plotline to be explored.

APOLOGIZE

Squirrel girl. Spidergwen. G- gwenpool?
And they're already doing cloak and dagger.

Even the positive reviews are'nt much better, all mention massive flaws.

DELETE THIS

delete everything ;_;

>Flash falling and planting his face into Diana’s breasts
OH NO NO NO NO

Goddamn I need some doujin for that now .

>Squirrel Girl
OH boy!

Because Marvel knows what they are making and pulls off making their films entertaining with a sense of cohesive direction for their entire universe while the DCU feels like a frantic mess just to throw as many directors and producers at you in an attempt to compete.

It's honestly that simple, DCU has no direction.

>Movie gets high ratings
>Sup Forums hates it

>Movie gets low ratings
>Sup Forums loves it

Admit you're all contrarian neckbeards. Do it.

>Man of Steel: 55

haha

Because they are made better and less pretentious.

But I hate it.

Is the RT score still visible from the app or have they fixed it?

nine inch nails did the original you 14 year old fucking faggot

No one has seen it besides (((critics)))

By the time Infinity War wraps up that iteration of Iron Man will have been around for 11 years and 9 movies. It'll be what two generations or more of audiences will think of when they think of a superhero. And all subsequent iterations will probably end up doing a RDJ impersonation.

>when in doubt, blame da joos

>Do people have higher expectations for DC films?

Not after BvS they don't

Snyder Wanted SteppenWolfe and Darkside and Kino with Superman finally coming into his own, instead we get 54% of the man's hard worked rewired to fit into Whedon's Avengers 1 mold and it didn't fit even with Whedon cutting away important bits to make it fit. They done fucked it up.
Snyder, I'm writing something just for you, something that would do well with your kino abilities. fuck WB And Whedon.

Wrong. Foreigners and early-screeners have seen it. Pro-tip: the response has been mixed/negative so far.